PDA

View Full Version : New Ground Units / Infantry Units?

Mcdoc
02-24-2012, 12:16 AM
One of the times I logged on today, I got a splash screen with the Alec Baldwin looking General who had a message stating that there were new Ground / Infantry / Air / Sea Units as well as new Buildings. Of course I've seen the new Raft & Tanker Plane - but I haven't seen anything anywhere about new Ground & Infantry Units.

Did anyone else see the General with this message? Maybe it was just a fluke or just a generic message from previous updates that was recycled without catching it.

Anyway - I was so excited to go see what the units were that I didn't take a screen shot :(

JMC
02-24-2012, 01:02 AM
didn't say anything about new infantry, not sure if they even specified which type of units. Think they just said new units.

Either way there's the new limited editions in all categories. There's a new permanent gold ground unit and then there are the 9 units from crates, which include infantry, ground, air and sea units.

Mcdoc
02-24-2012, 02:05 AM
So did you actually see the message from the General that I saw?

Otherwise I was seeing the Hot Chick showing off the crates.

Perhaps your explanation of the crate items qualifies for the message I saw. I will have to go back and see what permanent gold ground unit you mentioned - I must have overlooked that one.

What?
02-24-2012, 02:17 AM
There is a new gold unit that is ground. That is the only new unit in that category. As for infantry I saw the same screen, and I don't remember seeing any mention of infantry.