PDA

View Full Version : Hit110m:)

digitalwalker
02-23-2012, 03:19 PM
pic has been removed due to unwanted private info leaking

Hit 110m stash today~would like to share it,hope u guys like it.
was only 50m yesterday~lucky today tho

please post urs pic to show off a bit:)

best wishes

Tanner
02-23-2012, 03:28 PM
I can vouch that this was only 50M yesterday. I was drooling all over it and trying to figure out how to get at it ;)

digitalwalker
02-23-2012, 03:36 PM
I can vouch that this was only 50M yesterday. I was drooling all over it and trying to figure out how to get at it ;)

thanks Tanner for vouching:)lol,just quite lucky today, or maybe its due to the new update.

KCh
02-23-2012, 03:38 PM
You got 60M from attacks?

Mcdoc
02-23-2012, 03:39 PM
Hit 110m stash today~would like to share it . . .s

When you say "share it " - is that an invitation to come and get it - LoL.

I'm sure there's hardly anyone who would have a chance.

I did notice your Allie count was 51. That strategy seems to work at the moment :)

digitalwalker
02-23-2012, 03:44 PM
When you say "share it " - is that an invitation to come and get it - LoL.

I'm sure there's hardly anyone who would have a chance.

I did notice your Allie count was 51. That strategy seems to work at the moment :)

thanks for replying. well,since i wasnt active in forum, dont know what strategy u were refering to.

Chiefer
02-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Haha, nice tell us how your making money with the unit causality rate than sticky it :P

digitalwalker
02-23-2012, 03:47 PM
You got 60M from attacks?

yes:) i did, if i play, normally farm 10-20m per day, but today was quite different, wasnt hard to get 50m today,suprised me.

Tanner
02-23-2012, 03:47 PM
DC, what's your skill point spread on A/D, stamina & energy?

digitalwalker
02-23-2012, 03:55 PM
DC, what's your skill point spread on A/D, stamina & energy?

post has deleted due to unwanted private info leaking:)

digitalwalker
02-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Haha, nice tell us how your making money with the unit causality rate than sticky it :P

Sure, just buy none "strong against"type units, and the more expensive the better:)

digitalwalker
02-24-2012, 05:01 AM
Sure, just buy none "strong against"type units, and the more expensive the better:)

Sorry for the short replay, got time to add a few more words.

Strong against type units are profitable when against someone have relative close stats with u. But the cash value of strong against type can not compare with normal units. In the occasion of mine, which I have nearly 3 times stronger stats than the normal top players in my regiem, the country bounds and boost buildings will give more boost on normal units rather than strong against type if spent the same amount of cash.

Strong against type can be roughly count a 6% boost when against an units type averaged players(in the way that the distribution of units type are widely spread). And it will boost more when against players have a sharpe unit type distribution which are coincidently the type are against by ur units.

And with the same amount of cash, strong against type units are roughly 5-10% expensive than normal units, which if account the stats boost in the opposite way, u will find, normal units are better than strong against type unit by
-1%-4% when against an unit types averaged player.

And, more, with introducing boost buildings, they boost units stats but not boost the 0.25 diminishing of those strong against type units. So, with more units brought to battle, the boost on normal units becomes more and more large than that of strong against type, (same cash spent)

Furthermore, there is also an classification of strong against type units, the best type is strong against none self type units, which means, a ship strong against ground is better than a ship strong against sea.

Conclusion is, for different suitiations, one needs to use different strategy for troops composition. And in mine, normal units give me more advantage than strong against type, and this advantage includes near zero casualty rate.

Aidan
02-24-2012, 06:35 AM
110 million... Me gusta, Good lord, Mother of money.
Wht r u going to do with all tht money? Surely u alrdy hv all the building available n probably upgraded to lvl 10 as well

digitalwalker
02-24-2012, 06:42 AM
110 million... Me gusta, Good lord, Mother of money.
Wht r u going to do with all tht money? Surely u alrdy hv all the building available n probably upgraded to lvl 10 as well
lol, have spent them all on buying 69 Apache Helicopters.
dont have any lvl10 money buildings, only 2 level 4 oil rigs and some others useless buildings. With an effective pvp strategy, build economics becomes insignificant. actually considering sold all money buildings.

Aidan
02-24-2012, 07:00 AM
Tht's true,if u cn get 60 million just frm attcks alone, u surely dnt need money buildings anymore. Lol. Futhermore u cn concentrate on upgrading unit n boosts buildings.

Agent Orange
02-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the intel!

digitalwalker
02-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the intel!
glad if i have ever may:)

Aidan
02-24-2012, 09:19 AM
only farmed 7.7m up to now.

Wish i can say the same thing. Only 7.7m Lol

digitalwalker
02-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Wish i can say the same thing. Only 7.7m Lol

lol:) i wasnt mean to show off, just to make the comparison with yesterday which i was sit on the toilet for 5 min,and got 6m stright way, which made me too excited to toileting....

JackRakan93
02-24-2012, 01:49 PM
yes:) i did, if i play, normally farm 10-20m per day, but today was quite different, wasnt hard to get 50m today,suprised me.

Too bad we're not in the same bracket anymore :P I was speechless when I saw you were at 20 mil about two weeks ago.

digitalwalker
02-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Too bad we're not in the same bracket anymore :P I was speechless when I saw you were at 20 mil about two weeks ago.

Lol..didn't play much since this two weeks,too busy ..

Mcdoc
02-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Strong against type units are profitable when against someone have relative close stats with u. But the cash value of strong against type can not compare with normal units. In the occasion of mine, which I have nearly 3 times stronger stats than the normal top players in my regiem, the country bounds and boost buildings will give more boost on normal units rather than strong against type if spent the same amount of cash.

Strong against type can be roughly count a 6% boost when against an units type averaged players(in the way that the distribution of units type are widely spread). And it will boost more when against players have a sharpe unit type distribution which are coincidently the type are against by ur units.

Conclusion is, for different suitiations, one needs to use different strategy for troops composition. And in mine, normal units give me more advantage than strong against type, and this advantage includes near zero casualty rate.

So are you saying "Strong Against" Bonuses (SAB) aren't a good investment strictly on the cash value as in ROI?

Wouldn't the SAB be added on top of any Nation Bonuses (NB) or Building Boosts Bonuses (BBB)? What's the point of any of the bonuses if they don't compound on top of each other?

I'm truly interested in your theory because I am still in a position to build towards open season at level 70. I have heavily invested in Sea Scouts & Global Hawk units strictly because of their SAB. Those two happen to be the same unit as their SAB but the Avenger is at least a ground unit that has SAB Air.

So do you know somehow know that all the bonuses don't add up on top of each other (compound) or have an explanation of why they wouldn't?

Or is it just your opinion that the other bonuses are a little more and better for the money?

Mcdoc
02-24-2012, 02:57 PM
lol:) i wasnt mean to show off, just to make the comparison with yesterday which i was sit on the toilet for 5 min,and got 6m stright way, which made me too excited to toileting....

We're you Turtling while Toileting? - LoLoLoLoL

digitalwalker
02-24-2012, 03:47 PM
So are you saying "Strong Against" Bonuses (SAB) aren't a good investment strictly on the cash value as in ROI?

Wouldn't the SAB be added on top of any Nation Bonuses (NB) or Building Boosts Bonuses (BBB)? What's the point of any of the bonuses if they don't compound on top of each other?

I'm truly interested in your theory because I am still in a position to build towards open season at level 70. I have heavily invested in Sea Scouts & Global Hawk units strictly because of their SAB. Those two happen to be the same unit as their SAB but the Avenger is at least a ground unit that has SAB Air.

So do you know somehow know that all the bonuses don't add up on top of each other (compound) or have an explanation of why they wouldn't?

Or is it just your opinion that the other bonuses are a little more and better for the money?

I wasn't mean strong against type units stats do not enjoy the boosts from buildings and country bounds, they do. But the 0.25diminishing property doesn't grow linearly as the stats growth(due to boost bounds) when buying units with the same amount of cash.

Also,it's hard to pick strong against type units from ones country of origin solely.

And if a large budget possible, and have an desire strong against type unit, still it is the number one priority to buy.

Well,all this r not a theory,just a general thought tho,direct me what to do,I may wrong and it works for me,not sure for the rest:)

digitalwalker
02-24-2012, 03:51 PM
We're you Turtling while Toileting? - LoLoLoLoL
Haha:)..I like while toileting while play mw,so much fun tho