PDA

View Full Version : How to build Nanotech Factory safely?

Bruce_law
02-23-2012, 07:52 AM
Im at lvl 65, just saw that new money building the nanotech factory.

But how to build one of this if you pratically cant pass one hour being attacked, and heard that the vault max is 10kk?

azy
02-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Looks like you'll first have to beef up your defense. Not every step of the game can be perfectly safe.

kt3448
02-23-2012, 12:35 PM
and try to increase your $ per hour so you can get to the purchase price ASAP

Doc Rumpies
02-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Buy the $50K decorative trees to hide your excess income, sell them when you want to buy the nanotech factory

Mcdoc
02-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Another smart way to stash some cash is to do the missions all the way to the last kill and save that last kill until you're ready to spend the cash.

For instance: each mission will tell you your progress in the bottom like 8 of 19 completed targets in that base. Then the last mission it to complete all targets. So say a unit has like 0/5 attacks to kill, do 4 of them so when you're ready for some quick cash you can go do the last kill on 8 or 9 bases and rake in some dough. I just pulled $280 off the final kill in the mountain pass between the reward for the actual target and the added "Mastery Level " bonuses. That was just for the 1st Mastery level of that base. Remember, you can do each base 5 times and the money is more each time you reach a new mastery level.

The trees approach is a 50% loss when you sell them, so you actually end up spending double the money if that is your savings plan.

Doc Rumpies
02-23-2012, 03:58 PM
With a strong economy, the 50% loss is irrelevant. While Mcdoc's approach doesn't involve the loss, it does assume you want to get a large amount of exp and level up. It also assumes you have enough missions at one completion away from the payout and the energy to complete them all to get the cash you need. I personally try to avoid exp at all costs and don't have that much energy. So it comes down to your strategy on how you want to play the game.

procsyzarc
02-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Not sure what level you are or how much the building is but with a proper economy it should be no issue, at L12 I can already collect $1M in one collection so by L65 if you have built your economy well $10M in valut + collection will get your close?

Agent Orange
02-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Im at lvl 65, just saw that new money building the nanotech factory.

But how to build one of this if you pratically cant pass one hour being attacked, and heard that the vault max is 10kk?

Well given what you just said it would be pretty pointless to try and build it wouldn't it. Unless you like handing out money to your rivals.

I don't even think that maxing out your Cement Factory will drop the price low enough.

Tramp Stamp
02-23-2012, 07:22 PM
heard that the vault max is 10kk?

Interesting notation. Is double-k standard somewhere for million?

Mcdoc
02-23-2012, 09:02 PM
I've heard of 2 commas before to reference a million (1-comma-000-comma-000) but not the double k reference. Maybe it was in a 50 Cents rap & I missed it :). (I'm a DJ & know that Cent is singular - just poking fun at people who get it wrong).

JMC
02-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Not sure what level you are or how much the building is but with a proper economy it should be no issue, at L12 I can already collect $1M in one collection so by L65 if you have built your economy well $10M in valut + collection will get your close?

if you're level 12 and can collect over a million in a single collection than you've obviously been camping for a while. Your economy is probably better than most level 65 players. Also you'd need to collect 10 million instantly. Only a couple people in the game right now can do that.

Everyone else will have to find a way to do it with missions or trees, or just take the risk.

Agent Orange
02-23-2012, 10:12 PM
I've heard of 2 commas before to reference a million (1-comma-000-comma-000) but not the double k reference. Maybe it was in a 50 Cents rap & I missed it :). (I'm a DJ & know that Cent is singular - just poking fun at people who get it wrong).

So thatwas your 50 Cent(s) worth?

Mcdoc
02-23-2012, 10:53 PM
So thatwas your 50 Cent(s) worth?

LoL - the funny thing is I always tell people that's my 32 cents worth.

Mcdoc
02-23-2012, 10:55 PM

Man I want to look at your base. You've obviously done something right.

What's your ID so I can Allie and peek at your accomplishment.

Thanks!

Tanner
02-24-2012, 12:24 PM
It's M
b'c my favorite way to "prove" things on the internet say so. ;) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million)

Hassleham
02-24-2012, 02:05 PM
If you're over level 75 then surely you could use the tree technique but with railguns? If you wanted to sacrifice your build time to build enough railguns that is..

KCh
02-24-2012, 02:10 PM
I don't think anyones going to sacrifice 3 days of build time to build a railgun just to sell it after.

Hassleham
02-24-2012, 02:15 PM
I don't think anyones going to sacrifice 3 days of build time to build a railgun just to sell it after.

In that case, perhaps 'manning up' is the answer :)

duder
02-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Anyone willing to take bets on whether funzio introduces a gold boost building which increases vault size?