PDA

View Full Version : M4a1

Joeycool
02-23-2012, 12:56 AM
I think we need a new sub forum for people to discuss this weapon. People can then discuss the drop rates and locations with monotonous regularity in there!

Its like the continuous circle of life! The script for m4a1 discussion reads:

Where is the best place to farm it.

They nerfed it

I only got 1 in 2 days

Where is the best place to farm it

They nerfed it

I got 5 in 10 attempts.

repeat 500 times.

dudeman
02-23-2012, 01:22 AM
That's a good idea, but I think it could go a step further to a sub forum dedicated entirely to loot. Loot is one of the biggest topics of conversation, maybe some of the general inquiries wouldn't get burried as quickly if loot had its own designated area.

Jill
02-23-2012, 01:58 AM
JC at the end of the day there will be new player finding the forum and they have no idea how the game actually works. I was one of them still am and without the advise from senior members like you I would still have 2 MA's instead of the 200+ I have now. I know it get boring but remember we all start off blind and need to learn.....

Joeycool
02-23-2012, 03:06 AM
JC at the end of the day there will be new player finding the forum and they have no idea how the game actually works. I was one of them still am and without the advise from senior members like you I would still have 2 MA's instead of the 200+ I have now. I know it get boring but remember we all start off blind and need to learn.....

I see your point. I'm still bored of all the repeat discussions though! Yawn!

emcee
02-23-2012, 03:17 AM
Got 3 in the last day at the junkyard. Takes on average 10 attempts before getting one. First 2 came in about 6 attempts and then a huge drought. Unloading 700ish energy at one time is definitely not a good approach. 3-4 attempts at once is sufficient.

Farming these is definitely an anti farming tactic.

Joeycool
02-23-2012, 03:25 AM
Got 3 in the last day at the junkyard. Takes on average 10 attempts before getting one. First 2 came in about 6 attempts and then a huge drought. Unloading 700ish energy at one time is definitely not a good approach. 3-4 attempts at once is sufficient.

Farming these is definitely an anti farming tactic.

Well done emcee. Very in keeping with the thread topic. Perhaps you could also tell us what you had for breakfast this morning and what you have spent your day doing?

An update on what the weather is like maybe?

Perhaps you could enlighten us on what food shopping you plan to do or if you have any nice holidays booked this year.

Max Power
02-23-2012, 04:35 AM
I like this thread.

AppleMacGuy
02-23-2012, 04:41 AM
aaaaaaaaarrrrrghhh...:rolleyes:

I'm gonna take one of my M4s and go top myself...

erik
02-23-2012, 05:08 AM
Also DD and the upcoming Nerf, and don't forget the new location that drops 1.67/1000 energy.

emcee
02-23-2012, 05:17 AM
Well done emcee. Very in keeping with the thread topic. Perhaps you could also tell us what you had for breakfast this morning and what you have spent your day doing?

An update on what the weather is like maybe?

Perhaps you could enlighten us on what food shopping you plan to do or if you have any nice holidays booked this year.

I had cereal granola when I woke up yesterday (Bakery on Main Cranberry...yum).

Spent the day emailing some clients. Had a meeting with a social media gaming company. Had a fantastic dinner at Malaysian Thai restuarant with some venture capitalists. The bak kut teh and KL crab was superb.

Bought a few cashmere sweaters as well. Weather was generally overcast.

Anyways for most on this forum for a while M4A1 is a topic we've seen over and over again. However, you must recall the first time you farm these babies; didn't it bring you a sense of overwhelming joy? The first time is always memorable :)

Jill
02-23-2012, 07:44 AM
Think you got out of bed the wrong side this morning Lol and thanks for all your witty comments just loved the wooden gun that wooden work LOL......

I see your point. I'm still bored of all the repeat discussions though! Yawn!

Joeycool
02-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Think you got out of bed the wrong side this morning

Bah humbug!

Stitch
02-23-2012, 08:05 AM
However, you must recall the first time you farm these babies; didn't it bring you a sense of overwhelming joy? The first time is always memorable :)

I remember my first time: I was 14 and ready to plough, so I asked my gf to come into my room and she was so excited and we got to doing stuff...

oh, you don't mean THAT first time?

Swifty
02-23-2012, 08:05 AM
First times are overrated.

frenda
02-23-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey, I just got to level 51 so I have a few questions:

Where is the best place to farm M4?

I heard they nerfed it, is that true?

Someone said they only got 1 in 2 days. Really?

Where is the best place to farm it again?

They nerfed it for sure, now that I'm level 51. Darnit!!!

If I got 5 in 10 attempts, I'll be lucky...

thisisdream
02-23-2012, 11:04 PM
So even if youhave 1k energy, you may only find one ma4 gun in one go right? So it is better to do multipile times separetely

Theonhr
02-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Just to be clear, is the M4A1 farmed from the big blue dumpster or the small blue dumpster? Everyone is saying "farm the M4A1 from the blue dumpster in the junkyard" but there is more than one - a "Blue debris box" and a "Blue Scrap Box"! Or do they both give you M4A1s??? Of course, I could just go and try both given I have just levelled up and have 2000 energy handy, but it would be much better for ME if I could impose on all of YOU to answer my question, since I'm pretty busy in rela life and you all seem to have plenty of spare time wasting your lives on this forum anyway. One final thing, can you please answer me quickly cos in only a few more levels I'll be able to access Boardwalk and then Pier 13 which are better farming locations anyway, so by then your answer would have become irrelevant. TIA!!

i need muney
02-24-2012, 12:54 AM
^^^^^ wtf with that? x)))))

emcee
02-24-2012, 01:02 AM
....since I'm pretty busy in rela life and you all seem to have plenty of spare time wasting your lives on this forum anyway.

One final thing, can you please answer me quickly cos in only a few more levels I'll be able to access Boardwalk and then Pier 13 which are better farming locations anyway, so by then your answer would have become irrelevant. TIA!!

Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller?

Nudie
02-24-2012, 01:09 AM
It's from one of the blue boxes.

Swifty
02-24-2012, 01:21 AM
I would try one of the blue boxes.

If it was me.

wupuck
02-24-2012, 01:40 AM
I would try one of the blue boxes.

If it was me.

I thought it was the red box

i need muney
02-24-2012, 01:43 AM
I'm to busy in real life to write this post.

And
"I'm too busy for your party
Too busy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk"

*dances his ass off*

Max Power
02-24-2012, 04:42 AM
Just to be clear, is the M4A1 farmed from the big blue dumpster or the small blue dumpster? Everyone is saying "farm the M4A1 from the blue dumpster in the junkyard" but there is more than one - a "Blue debris box" and a "Blue Scrap Box"! Or do they both give you M4A1s??? Of course, I could just go and try both given I have just levelled up and have 2000 energy handy, but it would be much better for ME if I could impose on all of YOU to answer my question, since I'm pretty busy in rela life and you all seem to have plenty of spare time wasting your lives on this forum anyway. One final thing, can you please answer me quickly cos in only a few more levels I'll be able to access Boardwalk and then Pier 13 which are better farming locations anyway, so by then your answer would have become irrelevant. TIA!!

It's the smaller blue box on the left.

Swifty
02-24-2012, 05:18 AM
If they danced their *** off, then what would they have left to **** with?

emcee
02-24-2012, 05:34 AM
As Max said its the little blue one. I know Funzio just changed the drop off rates. Got 8 in the last day or so but nothing since.
Theonhr with your 2000 energy you should have better luck. Hope you can make some time from your busy schedule to report back on your success.

i need muney
02-24-2012, 05:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

All hail blue debris box!

Theonhr
02-24-2012, 06:23 AM
As Max said its the little blue one. I know Funzio just changed the drop off rates. Got 8 in the last day or so but nothing since.
Theonhr with your 2000 energy you should have better luck. Hope you can make some time from your busy schedule to report back on your success.

Thx everyone for your helpful advice. I farmed the little blue debris box on the left like everyone said. I am glad it is the little blue box and not the large one brcause I prefer small boxes. At first I was confused with the other little box to the left because it is kind of a blue grey Colour too. Then I realized that it must be the proper blue one because it is four times 200 energy farm and only a box with something really nice inside of it (like M4A1 loot) would be that pricey. Anyway it took all my energy to farm the box but eventually I got it to give up its load and it dropped me some M4A1s. I have gone back for more since and now I have 4 M4A1s. I think it is time to begin farming something else. Are there any other good boxes around I can farm? What should I do next? I have heard about something called DDs. Sounds huge! Which box has DDs?

Max Power
02-24-2012, 06:46 AM
The other blue one.

fuzzy
02-24-2012, 07:18 AM
Thx everyone for your helpful advice. I farmed the little blue debris box on the left like everyone said. I am glad it is the little blue box and not the large one brcause I prefer small boxes. At first I was confused with the other little box to the left because it is kind of a blue grey Colour too. Then I realized that it must be the proper blue one because it is four times 200 energy farm and only a box with something really nice inside of it (like M4A1 loot) would be that pricey. Anyway it took all my energy to farm the box but eventually I got it to give up its load and it dropped me some M4A1s. I have gone back for more since and now I have 4 M4A1s. I think it is time to begin farming something else. Are there any other good boxes around I can farm? What should I do next? I have heard about something called DDs. Sounds huge! Which box has DDs?

Done after 4...Most people would go for another 496

i need muney
02-24-2012, 07:24 AM
You gave up your load? sheesh

Plux
02-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Little did any of you know that Pier 13 (Middle Crane) had a 33% kick-out of M4's for about 1 month last month. See my M4 numbers as proof. Boardwalk was blown away by Pier 13 and wondered if anyone else had discovered this little nugget of gun joy.
Plux

i need muney
02-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Wow! Freat gind Plux

downrange
02-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Little did any of you know...for about 1 month last month...

Fantastic tone! Thanks for the timely sharing there! Three posts in, I can predict universally loved status for you in no time!

See my M4 numbers as proof.

Um, where? What M4 numbers? Same place as the 'help' you apparently plan to (but don't yet) share, referenced in your two other posts so far?

i need muney
02-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Universal love xD

Theonhr
02-25-2012, 05:07 AM

OK. So as Im sure many guessed I was having you on with the above posts. But anyone who replied and thought I was being serious fess up now, it's only fair and part of the forum fun.

i need muney
02-25-2012, 05:44 AM
OK. So....
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac270/DreamOfTheEnless/givea****ometer.gif

Whoopdido1980
02-25-2012, 06:18 AM
So now that the diamond event has started on the hd version does anybody know if the drop rates have changed? I remember posts talking about changes in drop rates during the diamond event for the non hd version a few weeks ago. I actually have 3 versions on my iPad right now. 2.1.3HD, 2.2HD and 2.2 non HD. I have 9 diamonds leftover on my 2.2HD version from before so I'll use that version for lock boxes but which version should I use to farm? I don't know if this is cheating or not, but Funzio created this mess so I figure I might as well take advantage of the situation for now.

i need muney
02-25-2012, 07:06 AM
I actually have 3 versions on my iPad right now. 2.1.3HD, 2.2HD and 2.2 non HD
As far as I'm informed you can't have two copies of the same bundle on iOS. You sure you not be high? JK :o
2.2 is the one to farm Double Decker and Urban Warfare Vest
2.1.3 is for everything else

Whoopdido1980
02-25-2012, 07:13 AM
As far as I'm informed you can't have two copies of the same bundle on iOS. You sure you not be high? JK :o
2.2 is the one to farm Double Decker and Urban Warfare Vest
2.1.3 is for everything else

Well I'm a beta tester so I got 2.2HD a little while ago but was still able to keep 2.1.3HD.

i need muney
02-25-2012, 07:19 AM
Well I'm a beta tester so I got 2.2HD a little while ago but was still able to keep 2.1.3HD.
That explains it. Beta has a different bundle.