PDA

View Full Version : Off with His Head reward?

Caleb
02-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Anyone remember for the Off with His Head goal to buy 7 machetes if there is a nice loot reward or only cash and experience?

stixx
02-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Im on that mission now, but i need to save about 100M before buying useless gear for 770 k
( need the Millions on street upgrades * 3 incase anyone wonders) but my guess is that you cant wait that long

CounterSniper
02-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Anyone remember for the Off with His Head goal to buy 7 machetes if there is a nice loot reward or only cash and experience?

$2100, 26 exp.

Absolute crap

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 02:59 PM
There is no nice reward for any of the challenges I'm afraid. A small amount of cash and a few xp.

Caleb
02-22-2012, 03:08 PM
There is no nice reward for any of the challenges I'm afraid. A small amount of cash and a few xp.

Well, for Here's Johnny, buy 5 fire axes, there was a pair of Golden Knuckles and for Light Up the Town buy street lights there was a Bullseye Pistol. So, sometimes there's a loot reward. Maybe "nice" reward was going too far, but getting a loot bonus is nicer than just the cash ones. :)

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 03:16 PM
I guess I didn't think they were any good because they were weaker than anything in my inventory. So no use at all. But as far as I remember it's just cash and xp for the 7 machete challenge.

Caleb
02-22-2012, 03:21 PM
I guess I didn't think they were any good because they were weaker than anything in my inventory. So no use at all. But as far as I remember it's just cash and xp for the 7 machete challenge.

lol...those loot actually still contribute to my stats so I was happy to get them.

Tramp Stamp
02-22-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm up to

Heavy Thunder: Buy 4 Armored SUVs ($1,920,000)
More Traffic Safety: Buy 1 Traffic Light Overhangs & Buy 2 Traffic Lights ($124,000)
Tons of Storage: Upgrade a Warehouse to level 7 (lol, sure)

None of this stuff seems terribly likely to be done unless I can be promised a healthy reward down the road.

Joeycool
02-23-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm up to

Heavy Thunder: Buy 4 Armored SUVs ($1,920,000)
More Traffic Safety: Buy 1 Traffic Light Overhangs & Buy 2 Traffic Lights ($124,000)
Tons of Storage: Upgrade a Warehouse to level 7 (lol, sure)

None of this stuff seems terribly likely to be done unless I can be promised a healthy reward down the road.

I have a feeling that I have done many challenges now. I have the goals that come related to the maps, and the hardcore hitman ones. The only other goal I have is build a French restaurant. I must be near the end of the goals now!

So far there has been no big reward. Not even anything that I consider worth while. If anythnig changes I will let you know. I'm not hopeful!

I'll kepp you posted if anything big happens.

erik
02-23-2012, 05:09 AM
Is there an actual thread/list of all the missions? Just curious of what I am missing out on!

Tramp Stamp
02-23-2012, 07:07 AM
Just curious of what I am missing out on!

$20,000 and 50 exp.

Lars
02-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Trampstamp, I think More Traffic Safety gave me $2000 and 23XP. Guess that doesn't qualify as healthy reward to you.

SupremeFaze
02-29-2012, 05:45 AM
im up to build 100 buildings and still machine gun malfunction on level 8 with it. waste of money and time

Fig Oni
02-29-2012, 07:07 AM
the reward changes for ever person because when I completed the reward I was given £20,000 and henchman but my friend who brought the 7th machete infront of me got $20,000 and 500 rp so it anyone's guess what you may get but a loot is definitely not a reward

Swifty
02-29-2012, 07:11 AM
Spending $770,000 to get $20,000 is a poor trade. I would like the 500rp but there are cheaper ways to get it.

So why would I want to do this? Questionable game design. They seriously need to increase the mission rewards.

Whoopdido1980
02-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Spending $770,000 to get $20,000 is a poor trade. I would like the 500rp but there are cheaper ways to get it.

So why would I want to do this? Questionable game design. They seriously need to increase the mission rewards.

I agree. I've mentioned before that players should be rewarded for actually taking the time and effort to play the game the way the developers intended it to be played. I say that because I don't think the developers intended players to camp at level 5 and play the same mission over and over and over until they have 500 of a certain item and so on. I mean, who knows I guess, but I assume the original intention was for players to complete mission goals and complete the maps and once they're done with everything THEN focus entirely on PVP. In reality, most players seem to ignore the maps and goals completely.

So I'm just saying that it would take a massive amount of time, effort, in game money and possibly real money to accomplish all the missions and max out each map, so anybody that actually does that should receive good rewards and not henchman or $20,000 or whatever.

There are numerous video games out there where the only way you can compete with other players is to finish the game "properly" and build your player up and some games even go so far as to not allow you to do multiplayer until you actually finish the game. Now, I know this is an online multiplayer game and the entire point is to play against one another so that wouldn't work, but I just think you should be handsomely rewarded for "completing" the game. In reality, if you complete the game, but don't farm a thing, you'll most likely be MUCH weaker than players that farmed all the best items but didn't complete even 1% of the game. It would be like skipping the entire progression of a video game and going right to the final boss and winning because you found the super weapon right away.

WudmanWud
08-14-2012, 11:55 PM
More Traffic Safety only got me $2100 and some small exp.

Johnnie Walker
08-15-2012, 08:20 AM
Hi guys:

My first post here, please take it easy and allow my two grams, if you won’t mind.

I think you should follow the game line: do all missions and all maps. Because you will not have money to pay for the items which by design will not improve your stats but you still need to buy them to complete the missions, you should use gold. Please also use gold to finish all upgrades instantly and sure, use gold to arm yourself to the teeth.
By the time you reaching the end level your bank account will dry out but I don’t think you should worry much about this.
The real world economy is not as good as your game economy but is still good enough and still can make a good deal and sell your car (eventually the family van too, you don’t need it anymore, you have lots of van’s already and probably not more family) and making good money to buy gold for the events and won even better cars eventually name them yourself. And most importantly you can be assured: Fun-zio-Gee will take good care of your money and they will never spend them on online games.

TonySpaghetti
08-15-2012, 08:32 AM
Hi guys:

My first post here, please take it easy and allow my two grams, if you won’t mind.

I think you should follow the game line: do all missions and all maps. Because you will not have money to pay for the items which by design will not improve your stats but you still need to buy them to complete the missions, you should use gold. Please also use gold to finish all upgrades instantly and sure, use gold to arm yourself to the teeth.
By the time you reaching the end level your bank account will dry out but I don’t think you should worry much about this.
The real world economy is not as good as your game economy but is still good enough and still can make a good deal and sell your car (eventually the family van too, you don’t need it anymore, you have lots of van’s already and probably not more family) and making good money to buy gold for the events and won even better cars eventually name them yourself. And most importantly you can be assured: Fun-zio-Gee will take good care of your money and they will never spend them on online games.

This made me laugh. I'm assuming you're a Gree shareholder. Lol

SiennaSharpe
08-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks for asking this question. I was facing the same overpriced machete issue. Now I know to just ignore it.