PDA

View Full Version : Free gold no joke!!

BrodawgCanada
02-22-2012, 02:26 PM
If you want free gold go to tapjoy.com on your device and follow steps. Once you open the application you can revive free gold by installing free apps, just delete once you have ran the app. I received 72 free gold bars and 92 gold bars for signing up to Netflix(free 1 month trial offer, can cancel anytime!) I'm telling everyone this so that there may be more gold building built, so I can rob them, it's a vicious cycle. Cheers and good luck! PS: crime city rocks!!

CounterSniper
02-22-2012, 02:30 PM
If you want free gold go to tapjoy.com on your device and follow steps. Once you open the application you can revive free gold by installing free apps, just delete once you have ran the app. I received 72 free gold bars and 92 gold bars for signing up to Netflix(free 1 month trial offer, can cancel anytime!) I'm telling everyone this so that there may be more gold building built, so I can rob them, it's a vicious cycle. Cheers and good luck! PS: crime city rocks!!

Its very common knowledge on this side of the fence.

BrodawgCanada
02-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Well I wante to let everyone know makes the game more fun with gold!!!

CounterSniper
02-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Well I wante to let everyone know makes the game more fun with gold!!!

Very True Indeed.

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 03:04 PM
I want to let every one know about a new weapon I have found. It is called the m4a1 and you can loot it at boardwalk!

Nicholost
02-22-2012, 03:06 PM
I want to let every one know about a new weapon I have found. It is called the m4a1 and you can loot it at boardwalk!

Lies! Don't you know they nerfed the drop rate at BW? ;-)

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Lies! Don't you know they nerfed the drop rate at BW? ;-)

Also there is a hidden section in the menus entitled equipment. In here you can buy all kinds of items that you can use to boost your stats. It's quite hard to find... But if you look carefully you will notice a small tile with the picture of a gun and a grenade on it. If you press this it will take you to this secret area of the game.

Nicholost
02-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Also there is a hidden section in the menus entitled equipment. In here you can buy all kinds of items that you can use to boost your stats. It's quite hard to find... But if you look carefully you will notice a small tile with the picture of a gun and a grenade on it. If you press this it will take you to this secret area of the game.

Whoa, there it is. Where were you 79 levels ago, Joey? That's not JoeyCool of you to keep that information hidden from us for so long.

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Here's a good one for you. Go to settings and tap the sound effect button repeatedly so it turns the sound on and off. Don't slide it. Tap it.

What do you make of that then!!??

Nicholost
02-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Here's a good one for you. Go to settings and tap the sound effect button repeatedly so it turns the sound on and off. Don't slide it. Tap it.

What do you make of that then!!??

I dunno, dude. That's freakier than backmasking Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven. There are demons in those tones, Joey. Demons.

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Did you actually do it?? I'm not joking. Do it seriously.

Swifty
02-22-2012, 04:02 PM
When I did it, it said "Paul is dead. Paul is dead."

K@le
02-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Haha Joey how did you find that out, i think all the pics of the devs to shoot at, its a bit Atari feeling lol

Nicholost
02-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Did you actually do it?? I'm not joking. Do it seriously.
Yeah, I just did. It sounds like music going on and off to me. What am I supposed to hear? CC Mark warning of impending banning?

Ghost818
02-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Oh my god, I just went to tapjoy.com and I went back in time exactly one month. TIME TRAVEL has been found folks.

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Haha Joey how did you find that out, i think all the pics of the devs to shoot at, its a bit Atari feeling lol

I didn't discover it... Someone did on here ages ago. Ha ha.

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I just did. It sounds like music going on and off to me. What am I supposed to hear? CC Mark warning of impending banning?

Don't want to spoil it for you. Try again. Do it quite quickly for ten seconds or so.

K@le
02-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Don't want to spoil it for you. Try again. Do it quite quickly for ten seconds or so.

I only tapped it like 5 times, Atari rules hahahaha

And chicken boy is not going to do it he thinks it will do something to his game hahahaha

Nicholost
02-22-2012, 04:46 PM

Man, I am missing something here. I don't get it. I will say that it feels a bit like a snipe hunt, fellas.

G Wiz
02-22-2012, 09:25 PM
woooow lol...easter eggs. wonder if there is some prize to this?

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 11:21 PM
Man, I am missing something here. I don't get it. I will say that it feels a bit like a snipe hunt, fellas.

Not at all mate! It takes you to an easter egg in the game. Its not a wind up!

Joeycool
02-23-2012, 10:27 AM
woooow lol...easter eggs. wonder if there is some prize to this?

I doubt it... how far did you get?