PDA

View Full Version : few questions

reidos
02-22-2012, 02:59 AM
Ok. three things.

First of all, what are some good stats to have by level 90-100?

im currently level 80 with 10k defence and 6.5k attack.

secondly, are churches and/or anchor imports good investments?

thirdly, whens that next gold sale!?

BrodawgCanada
02-22-2012, 03:04 AM
If your going to buy anything wait for the gentlemans club, for a little 150g you collect $360,000 every 24hrs.... Level 135 I believe.....

BrodawgCanada
02-22-2012, 03:06 AM
I'm level 137 and my stats are 24k attack and 28k defence, no gold used for weapons, vehicles, armor ect.

BrodawgCanada
02-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Farm the m4 a1 20a 22d. It's found at the boardwalk, play the "shooting game"

BrodawgCanada
02-22-2012, 03:10 AM
Save all your ® points and buy the excelero 1200® body armor 800® the m4a1 and chain whip you will be invincible!!

reidos
02-22-2012, 03:18 AM
thanks for the advice. started farming m4a1s at about level 75, too late for my liking. i currently have 8 chain whips and 3 body armours, no exeleros yet. will keep saving my respect points

AppleMacGuy
02-22-2012, 03:27 AM
Save all your ® points and buy the excelero 1200® body armor 800® the m4a1 and chain whip you will be invincible!!

ROTFL...I like your optimsim :p You obviously haven't come up against any gold buyers...

I'm level 137 and my stats are 24k attack and 28k defence, no gold used for weapons, vehicles, armor ect.

Not bad stats but at the upper levels you will be cannon fodder...:cool:

PS What's ur CC handle? :p

reidos
02-22-2012, 03:41 AM
ROTFL...I like your optimsim :p You obviously haven't come up against any gold buyers...

Whats your stats?

whenryu
02-22-2012, 03:51 AM
http://www.onlinemovieshut.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/act-of-valor-movie.jpg (http://moviedownloadfree.org/watch-act-of-valor-online.php)

So nowadays almost all of fans are search the movies according their genres whenever. Seems it is more practicable along with most dependable method to grab Watch Act of Valor Online (http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/3109614) movie you wish you'll be able to in line with your movie taste. So there let me define some the most important movie genres in line with the movie lovers demand and here they you can even like to discover them more. Basically you can find numbered of movie genres call war,action, comedy, horror Sci-Fi, romance, adventure and drama. So let us discuss one at a time about them in order to get an enthusiastic understanding of it well.

AppleMacGuy
02-22-2012, 04:00 AM
Whats your stats?

Attack is 51927, Defence is 67167 (in profile - actual PvP value is around 53K).

PS I'm currently farming M4s, have 305. I should really give up since they're only adding +6 to my defence and zero to my attack now. The values were much more useful earlier but over the last 6 weeks (when I first started on M4s) I've obviously acquired other far better equipment...also the arrival of crates helped :p But, I'm gonna complete this task after spending so many weeks on it already...

Euchred
02-22-2012, 04:20 AM
If you want to pick between anchor and the church the church is much better but if you have patience, wait for higher level bulidings. No one knows when the next gold sale will be but judging by when the last ones were I'd say we are due.

Chironex
02-22-2012, 04:47 AM

AppleMacGuy what u say is so true.

Its really quite discouraging for players like me who dont intend to spend gold. Almost like theres no point hahaha...the max I can hope for is like 55k attack/defense (no building/explosives) and that would still take at least another year for me to achieve. Then even when i do reach it, gold buyers will have 60k +++ attack / defense.

I guess non gold buyers will just have to face it that one day, they will have to choose to quit or buy gold to continue enjoying the game.

For now, I'll just plod along as i'm still enjoying the game. Still able to rob/attack and not get beaten up too badly.

AppleMacGuy
02-22-2012, 05:24 AM
AppleMacGuy what u say is so true.

Its really quite discouraging for players like me who dont intend to spend gold. Almost like theres no point hahaha...the max I can hope for is like 55k attack/defense (no building/explosives) and that would still take at least another year for me to achieve. Then even when i do reach it, gold buyers will have 60k +++ attack / defense.

I guess non gold buyers will just have to face it that one day, they will have to choose to quit or buy gold to continue enjoying the game.

For now, I'll just plod along as i'm still enjoying the game. Still able to rob/attack and not get beaten up too badly.

You just have to accept that there will be a number of very tempting hoods which you can't rob for lack of firepower! The thing is that there are always going to be a range of players that you can 'interact' with, whatever level you're at. You'd be surprised at the number of high-level players with hoods that have high economy and rich pickings but who have very weak stats, like sub 15K! Then there are all the cheats that come and go until they get banned. Plenty of enjoyment to be had there too :p

So, I'd say if you have no intention of buying gold it should not have a major detrimental effect on your CC playing experience.

blondealex
02-22-2012, 05:57 AM
I disagree. Body armor is one of the worst values for respect weapons. Night Vision Goggles and then Chain Whips are the way to go. Excelero can come after that.

thspiral
02-22-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote from Applemacguy:

"You just have to accept that there will be a number of very tempting hoods which you can't rob for lack of firepower! The thing is that there are always going to be a range of players that you can 'interact' with, whatever level you're at. You'd be surprised at the number of high-level players with hoods that have high economy and rich pickings but who have very weak stats, like sub 15K! Then there are all the cheats that come and go until they get banned. Plenty of enjoyment to be had there too

So, I'd say if you have no intention of buying gold it should not have a major detrimental effect on your CC playing experience. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Those two paragraphs are 100% solid gold, I couldn't agree more.

Max Power
02-22-2012, 06:52 AM
I kinda get a kick out of people who ask how their stats are for their level. The majority of the people on the board aren't at that level yet, or it is long in the rear view mirror. If most people are like me, I have no clue what my stats were 25 levels ago.

Obviously, the best way to tell where you stand is simply scroll down your rivals list. Legions of people at your level there.

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 07:04 AM
I kinda get a kick out of people who ask how their stats are for their level. The majority of the people on the board aren't at that level yet, or it is long in the rear view mirror. If most people are like me, I have no clue what my stats were 25 levels ago.

Obviously, the best way to tell where you stand is simply scroll down your rivals list. Legions of people at your level there.

This is very true!

This thread may help you. People have posted their stats for various levels. May give you a rough idea of where you are at:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18844-February-12-Stat-Update

erik
02-22-2012, 08:00 AM
You can get ice cream, smoke, church and up and still have some gold left over if u buy 2 1500's. Each of those listed are well worth it imo

Tramp Stamp
02-22-2012, 06:49 PM
You'd be surprised at the number of high-level players with hoods that have high economy and rich pickings but who have very weak stats, like sub 15K!

Came across a L7x guy today with $80k/hr and something like 2.5k/3.5k a/d. Why not just blow a few hours of income on Military Goggles and Mace? In under a day he'd be above average.