PDA

View Full Version : Help guys!!

gooner2808
02-22-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm level 59 and now have a alliance attack of 3600 and defence of 4000. This is slowly being reduced by a fool who is level 69/70 and has a attack of 11200 and defence of 16050!! as you can see I don't stand a chance, please HELP guys!!!

Mcdoc
02-22-2012, 02:54 AM
Go to the "Add me" thread and add every number you can find.

Maverick50727
02-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Go to the "Add me" thread and add every number you can find.
May not be that simple, but hopefully it is. Gooner, What is your ally count now? I've seen may people paint themselves into a corner but were already way above their ally count. Could be # of units, unit types, many things in addtion to just low allies. Without allying with you and looking at your exact unit makeup, base layout, income, etc it can be really hard to determine the exact cause and solutions.

TIP, if you can't beat them ally with them. If his ID is posted on his wall add him and hope he accepts. An ally can't attack you. Post your ID on his wall as a last resport if his isn't listed. Sometimes saying stop hitting me or ally with me just makes you look weak and bring you back to their attention. Unless you make it personal by posting to his wall many are just attacking the weakest targets which is strategic. You need to increase your defense. Increase your vault. Block what the attacker is looking for cash or valor. Make yourslef less of an easy target.

Agent Orange
02-22-2012, 06:30 AM
I agree with Maverick. Without knowing a bit more information I wouldn't nessessarily add allies as that can move you into a whole new world of hurt.

I have to admit that asking to be an ally is the cowards way out so as a last resort I would analize this persons army and target their weak spots, eg add strong against units depending what they are heavily into. If they start to find that their losses are higher than the gains from attacking you they will move on. You may also want to funnel more defense skill points into defence.

Wildfire
02-22-2012, 07:06 AM
Well gooner, as a Man Utd supporter I'd attack you with a name like that, shame I can't see anybody below level 68! That aside, Agent Orange is spot on the mark, I went through the same a few weeks ago with one rival and buying strong against units to match the valour items he was using stopped him.

Aidan
02-22-2012, 07:23 AM
Well gooner, as a Man Utd supporter I'd attack you with a name like that, shame I can't see anybody below level 68!

Lol, i myself am a Man Utd's fan. N i did came across a player with the name Liverpool. N sure enuf, i emptied my stamina on him. N i feeeeellll goood afterwards. Lol. Glory glory man utd

Back to topic, gooner, post ur code here or give us more details on ur profile. Hw mny unit, allies, economy etc.n hw did u came across with this guy. Coz a lvl 69 certainly cnt attcked u at 59. Was there any history btween u 2? N having 4000 def at 59 is a bit low. Need to get tht up to at least 7 or 8k. 10k if u wnt the attck to be stop.

Maverick50727
02-22-2012, 11:21 AM
I agree with Maverick. Without knowing a bit more information I wouldn't nessessarily add allies as that can move you into a whole new world of hurt.

I have to admit that asking to be an ally is the cowards way out so as a last resort I would analize this persons army and target their weak spots, eg add strong against units depending what they are heavily into. If they start to find that their losses are higher than the gains from attacking you they will move on. You may also want to funnel more defense skill points into defence.
Yes the more information you give them better we can help you in theory.

"coward" AO? Maybe strategic withdrawal. LOL It may be the quickest to get someone off your back. And remember you can always go back later a drop your allies and attack. ELOL Going back and looking at his attack vs your defense he has got you more than 2 to 1, strong against will only give you a 25% diminishing factor for those units taken into battle and matched to an opposing type. However, absolutely all factors add up for attackers, so by itself may not solve your issue, but if you add to Def Skill, Use Strong Against, Use you max number of units, have boost buildings and have a nation bonus like UK (sea +10%) they do all add up and will make them pay for attacking. Most people don't take all of that into account when attacking you. But don't attack him back now or you will get stomped, he has your 4 to 1 there so without a lot of time, purchases and upgrades you won't win.

So a I guess I agree with AO. Try to outhink your rival first by analyzing things. The more your force yourself to think, the better you will become. Don't always take advice as an absolute, adapt it to your own needs and create your own better strategy.

Keep the "strategic withdrawal" option open. Sometimes it can come in handy until you get revenge later. I'm thinking about that for a few on my allies now, but haven't yet. If you hit me a few times for valor, fine. Large cash fine. I even saluted them in the past. I don't mind people attacking me, it is a war game after all and I do the same. But if the same person comes back over and over and over again while gloating about it on your or his walls, it can make anyone mad. Those are the people I have saved away for a later date. You may be forced to ally in the short term if you get hit by like someone 40 levels above you and 10X your stats. Normally these are all high end gold players and you won't be able to compete with for a long time if you are free player. Many gold players are perfectly fine, don't single you out, and are cool though. They are just looking for weak targets as a strategy like everyone else.

Point is hurt them when they attack so it is not as worth while. I wish we knew what others were losing when they attack us. I've asked many to respond to see what they lost when they attacked me, some said it hurt badly, some don't remember or don't respond. If they are raiding build bases defenses and make sure your building are within the coverage circle. If they are attacking and getting cash make sure your vault is large enough and regularly collect cash from your buildings (very effective if all they are looking for is cash). If they don't get $ they may just move on unless all they want is valor. Most I notice don't attack me a 2nd time unless they are 5-6 times my stats hopefully because I live by all these rules (so I hope my revenge was in their loses or lack of reward). Not nearly as many people are attacking these days still which should give you a break to make changes to your defense.