PDA

View Full Version : Who should I attack?

helpme
02-21-2012, 04:50 PM
I love this game a lot. Like to build my hood, farm and do the map missions. I rarely rob - only as a revenge.but to get RP points and mission goals I also have to attack and that's my problem.
1. I attack rivals below my level I am told I am a bully.
2. I attack rivals at my level - which are few on my list - I get posts like " Who told you to attack me?" "I have xxxxx in my mafia and if you ever attack me again he will be all over you" etc
3. I attack rivals higher than me and get told why am I attacking somebody with stats higher than him/her. Do I not have somebody else to attack?
It seems to me that people only like if I attack somebody lower than my attack level and loose.
I see people posting: " Sorry for the attack - just taking goals" " I don't rob just doing mission goals - nice hood" etc . Does this ease the pain? Is there a CC etiquette of whom and how to attack?
I get attacked 20-30 times a day. Half wins. half losses. Should I just attack back those who attacked me? Maybe I am just too sensitive but I don't like the threats, complains, drama. I just want to enjoy the game. Whom do you attack?

AppleMacGuy
02-21-2012, 05:11 PM
I love this game a lot. Like to build my hood, farm and do the map missions. I rarely rob - only as a revenge.but to get RP points and mission goals I also have to attack and that's my problem.
2. I attack rivals at my level - which are few on my list - I get posts like " Who told you to attack me?" "I have xxxxx in my mafia and if you ever attack me again he will be all over you" etc
3. I attack rivals higher than me and get told why am I attacking somebody with stats higher than him/her. Do I not have somebody else to attack?
It seems to me that people only like if I attack somebody lower than my attack level and loose.
I see people posting: " Sorry for the attack - just taking goals" " I don't rob just doing mission goals - nice hood" etc . Does this ease the pain? Is there a CC etiquette of whom and how to attack?
I get attacked 20-30 times a day. Half wins. half losses. Should I just attack back those who attacked me? Maybe I am just too sensitive but I don't like the threats, complains, drama. I just want to enjoy the game. Whom do you attack?

Look, the bottom line is that this game has no rules, and there is no place for etiquette! You should feel free to attack anyone you see fit, whether they attacked you first or not is irrelevant. No-one else will give a @*$! about you - why should you? Anyone who posts anything like you specified above...just ignore it, better still just delete it from your wall. You are making rod for your own back as soon as you engage - it makes you defensive and they will just prey on that.

Posting on someone's wall ''oh sorry I did that to you...blah blah"...why?!? Don't be sorry lol. Fight, rob, enjoy it!...move on.

So what if they threaten you with an attack from someone else in their mafia? That just makes them cowardly lol! Sticks and stones and all that...

The fact is that some CC players see to think they have some kind of divine right not to have their hood attacked...lol! No such luck...if you don't collect you will get robbed. Period. So, dish out to others as they dish out to you.

If someone post something polite, well, respect that IMO. If it's a request to stop attacking/robbing them, well use your own judgement.

Finally, remember that you'll meet some good people through posts on your wall.

erik
02-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Just keep doing what you are doing. You don't have to play any particular way. Attack everyone!

If someone really bothers or spams you, ignore/avoid them.. or attack them more :) I rarely get this, but when I do, I usually say nothing personal,... enjoy the game. I never hear back again except for this one guy who posts every time I attack on how he has a long memory and will get me when he gets his big boy pants.

Swifty
02-21-2012, 05:16 PM
My advice is to attack rivals weaker than you are and richer than you are.

That is the sweet combo you should always be looking for, weaker and richer.

Attacking in revenge does not make any sense unless that person happens to be weaker and richer than you are.

Tramp Stamp
02-21-2012, 05:20 PM
I suggest you go overboard in the opposite direction: post the nastiest trash talk on everyone's walls, even those you don't attack. Accuse people of cheating and spending thousands on gold, but make sure you only do it with people where it's obvious they aren't doing either. Look up ASCII art and learn how to draw crude pictures. Finally, send everyone on wild goose chases by telling them fake M4 drops.

Swifty
02-21-2012, 05:30 PM
@Tramp Stamp

Interesting advice. I know that it was not directed at me, but I still found it interesting.

Nudie
02-21-2012, 05:49 PM
I don't feel bad when I am attacked or robbed - and that happens everyday. So I do not think it should bother anyone to be robbed or attacked by me. It's all part of the game and the game is "Crime City" not "Harmony City".

Swifty
02-21-2012, 05:58 PM
@Nudie

I agree with you. When I get robbed, I bank my 40% and rob someone else.

"No reason to get excited, the thief he kindly spoke."

procsyzarc
02-21-2012, 06:09 PM

1/ Tell them to shut up that is the way the game is designed and unless they are going to fix your rival list so everyone appearing is your level you will continue to attack who shows and maybe they should level themselves. If they continue to complain farm their ass till they stop complaining (can be funny seeing people get so worked up over little things)

2/ Tell them to get a life it’s a game and the way it designed and if they get so worked up being attacked that they need to get a hit man both they and that hit man have some serious issues and need to get out more and find a new hobby, I would continue to attack them to see if they truely are that pathetic.

3/ Same as one except the part about telling them to level

So overall attack whoever you feel like and if someone complains attack them more, don’t apologise to people for playing the game the way it is intended and designed to be played. If you make someone snap to the point where they feel they need spend $000’s on gold then farm and spam you just laugh at them, block them and move on at the end of the day who cares if your win loss ratio gets worse they are the ones $000’s out of pocket.

For revenge I used to farm every person who tried attacking me but by high levels you get attacked and robbed so often its not even worth reading the news, if someone gets a big rob on you grats to them no need to get worked up, just collect on time next time

kimberleyj
02-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Attack punk GET MAD PUNK he wets himself if you attack him lol it is well funny. He is saying he will get his friends to attack me lol so sad.

thspiral
02-21-2012, 07:06 PM
People cry no matter what you do. I pay it no attention. I bring up the rivals list and attack the first guy on the page, if I lose and his Def is higher, I go to the next guy rinse and repeat. With this strat, I get posts on my wall a few times a month asking why I am specifically targeting this person or that one... It's all just silly.

Babytway
02-21-2012, 07:35 PM
People cry no matter what you do. I pay it no attention. I bring up the rivals list and attack the first guy on the page, if I lose and his Def is higher, I go to the next guy rinse and repeat. With this strat, I get posts on my wall a few times a month asking why I am specifically targeting this person or that one... It's all just silly.

i get that all the time, over and over again but i just still do what i do best, rob that hood, im coming up on 40k robberies soon.

Deegardeves
02-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Hello. And Bye.

Caleb
02-21-2012, 07:46 PM
im coming up on 40k robberies soon.

that's impressive babytway - there should be a Hardcore Robber series of rounds. What would be nice reward for 40000 robs?

Caleb
02-21-2012, 07:56 PM

Really haven't encountered much drama so far myself. I'm with the rest - just keep playing the way you have been.

CounterSniper
02-21-2012, 09:33 PM

Attack/Rob who you want, when you want, how you want. Everyone has their own style and strategy, none are wrong.

If players post nonsense I just remind them it's Crime City not Snoopy's Street Fair and if they post a second time then I use the block feature that pops up when deleting more than one comment from a single player. Problem solved.

Don't let other people issues ruin your fun and this game can be very fun. Play on, enjoy yourself and good luck weeding out the whiners.

dudeman
02-21-2012, 10:21 PM
that's impressive babytway - there should be a Hardcore Robber series of rounds. What would be nice reward for 40000 robs?

2 game centre points for 50k robberies.

Nicholost
02-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Man, I've had the opposite luck. I have tried to start drama and fights all over, but don't get anything in return. I've even resorted to combining my insults and names into single words, such as "f***tard" and "douchefag," to save time and increase my fight-starting frequency, and still no luck. If I ask one of you to start s*** with me, will you oblige?

Seriously though, I've had zero negative comments in 79 levels. Am I doing something wrong? Did Funzio change the negative comment drop rate from players in my level?

Tramp Stamp
02-21-2012, 10:57 PM
I had only one real trash talker. "drilla killa" posted on my wall daily insulting me and everyone else that posted on my wall. It was fun because I'd look for him and rob his Collection Agencies and even his 8-10 Laundromats which I ordinarily don't do. Eventually he fell off, though. More often people post something amusing and their code and I automatically add anyone who puts any thought whatsoever into their add requests.

2Legit
02-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Attack big booty -- I heard she likes getting tapped

OR

Attack babytway :D and you'll know what ur result is...every day and night her name will pop up on ur list :D:D:D

Ghost818
02-21-2012, 11:05 PM
I am level 140 and have only been nagged at ONCE by TooDeadly cause apparently I attacked him twice in one day? First of all, as my geometry professor would say, TS (no not tramp stamp) Tough Sh*t, and second I blind attack all day I really don't care to write down or memorize every players name. Attack whoever you want, even me I don't mind this is "Crime City" not appoligze for attacking me when there is a ATTACK button right next to their name. Jeez.

Tramp Stamp
02-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Attack big booty -- I heard she likes getting tapped

HREF that **** yo.

2Legit
02-21-2012, 11:06 PM
HREF that **** yo.

huh:confused:

Tramp Stamp
02-21-2012, 11:08 PM

You fixed it.

2Legit
02-21-2012, 11:09 PM
You fixed it.

Fixed what?

big booty does exist...or was it big T_T on CC game?

Nicholost
02-21-2012, 11:10 PM

He's asking for a hypertext reference, or a link to the source of your avatar.

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_a_href.asp

2Legit
02-21-2012, 11:11 PM
oh lol...i don't remember..i just typed big booty in HD :D

Tramp Stamp
02-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Fixed what?

It........

2Legit
02-21-2012, 11:14 PM
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just got robbed 2 mil............wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate u whoever u r

Tramp Stamp
02-21-2012, 11:17 PM
OMG hes really hurt some1 call the whambulance

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Attack punk GET MAD PUNK he wets himself if you attack him lol it is well funny. He is saying he will get his friends to attack me lol so sad.

I remember attacking this guy... he posted a message saying "your cool" (including the gramatical error)

ha ha!

Swifty
02-22-2012, 01:48 AM
Maybe he meant the cool that belonged to you

Joeycool
02-22-2012, 06:42 AM
Maybe he meant the cool that belonged to you

He must have!