PDA

View Full Version : Infirmary working for anyone?

Beastmode
02-21-2012, 03:56 PM
I would really like to hear from either someone who feels their infirmary is definitely working at cutting casualty losses for them, or someone who has a high level infirmary that is sure it is not working at all. I have a level 2 infirmary that doesn't seem to be making any difference but at that low level I guess that could be expected. Thanks in advance.

War player
02-22-2012, 10:07 AM
No noticeable difference from me either.

CounterSniper
02-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Mine's lvl 4 and it seems to help a little bit.

The total annihilation of units from attacks/raids seems to be reduced to near total devastation.

The lvl 5 upgrade is 3mil+ so I haven't done that yet but it does seem to be helping and I will upgrade again once i save up the money.

Tanner
02-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Mine's lvl 4 and it seems to help a little bit.

The total annihilation of units from attacks/raids seems to be reduced to near total devastation.

The lvl 5 upgrade is 3mil+ so I haven't done that yet but it does seem to be helping and I will upgrade again once i save up the money.

I've got a level 5 and will hit level 6 next Monday. I've been tracking casualties and they SEEMED to drop a bit, but it's still so painful to attack that even w/ the infirmary (which I believe to be the ONLY real "solution: funzio is going to provide) I'm back to base building, not Modern War.

so in a couple words:
spectacular fail

Gixxxah_Ridah
02-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Maybe it's designed to reduce casualty rates when you are attacked and notnwhen younger thenone doing the attacking??? Have you monitored that?

Tanner
02-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Maybe it's designed to reduce casualty rates when you are attacked and notnwhen younger thenone doing the attacking??? Have you monitored that?

as much as you can monitor that w/ the SitRep, I've lost 4 medics in 25 battles wherein I was the defender over the past 10 days. It would be great to hear from someone who has done the Composites Factory = Increases Unit Defense for 250 Gold. BLEH I dont' wanna buy gold...

nighthunter
02-25-2012, 11:18 PM
I did lvl 70-80 valor missions today, which should be somewhere around 200-300 attacks with lvl 5 infirmary. I still loss 2 or 3 units per fight, so my unit count went down from almost 2000 to 1800 (I did buy some replacement units), but only 1 super hornet and 3 Harris jet so I would say it only protects your better units...