PDA

View Full Version : Question about transferring account.

FICK
02-21-2012, 03:13 PM
I have a slight problem. I received the game when a friend of a friend put a bunch of apps on my phone when I first got it. I've played and progressed decently well but every time I need to update it I need to track the guy down to put his password in for the update.

I made the funzio id and want to delete the app and download it again under my apple account so I can update it whenever. Will it work if I delete it (since its in his name) and redownload on my account and put in my id?

Obviously I wouldn't be concerned and would just transfer it if it was a download on my apple account. I'm just worried that the transfer won't work under a new account since it was initially in his name and don't want to lose everything.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Euchred
02-21-2012, 03:33 PM
I think it should automatically show up as if you never deleted the app but if you do lose your data email funzio and they can recover it for you. I don't think a transfer will work in this situation as you only have 1 device.

FICK
02-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks, I'm going to give it a try. I need to update and wouldn't mind a little gold to upgrade to Goodfella. This could be devastating if it fails though.

Ghost818
02-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks, I'm going to give it a try. I need to update and wouldn't mind a little gold to upgrade to Goodfella. This could be devastating if it fails though.
Id suggest you email support@funzio.com, or talk to one of the forum devs or mods before you do anything you will regret.

FICK
02-21-2012, 04:19 PM
I took a chance and it worked! Wow... Glad that panned out.