PDA

View Full Version : Military Ambulance

BBC
02-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Hello everyone,

I have about 34 military ambulance but I can not deploy them. Anyone know why ? I am at level 62, allies 50.

HGF69
02-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Deploy? You can't deploy units they just do what they do.

Mcdoc
02-21-2012, 12:46 PM
They have no attack value. They are used when you get attacked because of their high defense value. How many total units do you have? With 50 allies you will only take your top 200 units - that is - your units sort from top to bottom with the ones that have the highest attack value on top. It's simple - just look at the units listed in the battle report after you attack someone to see what you took into battle.

When someone attacks you, your units a sorted in order of which ones have the highest defense stats to the lowest Unfortunately, there is no way to tell which defense units are used when someone attacks you since there is no place that lists that information for you after you are attacked. However, you can get a good idea what some of the top defense units are by checking out what your rivals have listed on their side when you attack them. If you click on their units it will tell you how many of those units you have.

Some good units to stock up on for defense are the Sea Scouts and the Global Hawk Drones. The ambulance is good, but for the money, the two I mentioned cost a lot less.

Good luck.

BBC
02-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Thank you so much for your advice. I get it now.

JMC
02-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Some good units to stock up on for defense are the Sea Scouts and the Global Hawk Drones. The ambulance is good, but for the money, the two I mentioned cost a lot less.

Good luck.

Actually the sea scouts cost a lot more than the ambulance and, the military ambulance is more worth the money than the global hawk drone. Both units have very low attack and should be useless to your attack power, so might as well go with the one that stacks more points into defence. Ambulance is the best of the 3.

Wildfire
02-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Actually the sea scouts cost a lot more than the ambulance and, the military ambulance is more worth the money than the global hawk drone. Both units have very low attack and should be useless to your attack power, so might as well go with the one that stacks more points into defence. Ambulance is the best of the 3.

I'm not 100% convinced about that, the Ambulance is a normal unit while both the others are "strong against" units. Not knowing exactly what strong against does I tend to buy all 3 in fairly equal numbers. As so many people stock up on air and sea valour items a defense unit that had a boost against these would be better than the basic stats would suggest.

War player
02-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Well, the sea scout has a casualty rate very low. The Global Hawk Drone has a rate of medium. I would pick the one with the lower rate if I trusted the game actually uses those.

Mcdoc
02-21-2012, 11:36 PM

Yeah - for some reason I was thinking the ambulance cost more - but now I remember it is the "Strong Against" buffs that made the others more appealing. Since in my current allie count I don't take any of the 3 of them into battle, I guess any of the 3 will do just fine.

For the record - I have of lost even one Sea Scout in over 1000 battles. I have 40 of them. Of the 75 Global Drones I have, I think I have lost about 3. I would say the Very Low casualty rate on the Sea Scout is definitely a plus :)

Aidan
02-22-2012, 01:04 AM
I too hv started to favor units tht hv strong against whn buying units.

In the old pvp, if u attack someone who only has 30% n lower def of ur att u will hv zero casualties. It doesnt matter if u hv sea scout/hawk drone or nt. so i hv always favor ambulance fr def as it gives the highest stat.

Bt in this new pvp, having a unit tht hv strong against is vry much crucial especially strong againt air since peeps wud most likely buy hornets whn spending valor.
I'm playing russia so naturally hv more hornets thn other valor unit. 160 of thm to be exact.
I noticed tht whn i attck plyr tht hv lots of anti aircraft or hawk drone i will almost certain will start to lose more warthog, strike eagle n sometimes hornet as compared to my meat shields. It will get's worst if they hv gold unit tht hv strong against air.
Same as whn i attackd someone who has lots of sea scout, will defo strt to lose submarines n othr high value sea unit.
My take is tht the strong against defo play much greater part in this new pvp.