PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Sig respect

thspiral
02-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Ok there was a thread a while back where someone said that they thought that the Diamond Sig does not add +1 respect to each attack, but simply adds +1 to range. In other words if you normally can get 1-10 respect, with the DS you can now get 2-11. That means that if you would have gotten a 1 or a 10 the DS helps you, but if you roll 2-9 it does nothing at all. Has anyone confirmed or disproved this? Outside of looking at the code, or asking a Dev, I'm not sure how to test this. Maybe one of you brainiacs can do a statistical sample over time and come up with the answer?

/wishing I were a braniac

Babytway
02-20-2012, 04:19 PM
the answer i got from the support team is no matter what respect you get from the fight the +1 respect will be added automatically you will never see the +1 added it is all behind scenes as they say, so the only way you will know you are not getting plus 1 if you win a fight and only get 1 respect sceen shot it and send it in

thspiral
02-20-2012, 07:45 PM
Ahh thanks BTW. That's great news.

Klax
02-21-2012, 07:53 AM
the answer i got from the support team is no matter what respect you get from the fight the +1 respect will be added automatically you will never see the +1 added it is all behind scenes as they say, so the only way you will know you are not getting plus 1 if you win a fight and only get 1 respect sceen shot it and send it in

I just tested it and it is indeed broken (or at least in my game it is) took a screen shot of my respect points before doing a robbery which was at
884 RS. I robbed someone's electronics store and it said I gained +1 RS. I checked my points again and saw I didn't get any RS and still had 884 RS. I got the screenshots also to back it up.

Fricco
02-21-2012, 07:56 AM
I just tested it and it is indeed broken (or at least in my game it is) took a screen shot of my respect points before doing a robbery which was at
884 RS. I robbed someone's electronics store and it said I gained +1 RS. I checked my points again and saw I didn't get any RS and still had 884 RS. I got the screenshots also to back it up.

I believe its +1 for PVP only

Ghost818
02-21-2012, 07:56 AM
I belive the sig adds 1 strictly for fights. Also IMO the sig does add 1+ to respect from fights cause im seeing more 6+ respect from fights

Klax
02-21-2012, 08:00 AM
I belive the sig adds 1 strictly for fights. Also IMO the sig does add 1+ to respect from fights cause im seeing more 6+ respect from fights

Well that explains the sig...but how come I'm not obtaining the respect points I earned from the robberies?

CounterSniper
02-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Well that explains the sig...but how come I'm not obtaining the respect points I earned from the robberies?

Sometimes there is a lag. Not saying that's your prob but it may be.

Try relaunching app and see if it updates once contact is made with the server.

blondealex
02-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Sometimes there is a lag. Not saying that's your prob but it may be.

Try relaunching app and see if it updates once contact is made with the server.
There is a lag, bank your money and it will update.

Swifty
02-21-2012, 08:34 AM
I am starting to get no respect points from robbing some laundromats, whereas before I always got respect.

Re-launching the app has no effect.

Chukuli
02-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Ok there was a thread a while back where someone said that they thought that the Diamond Sig does not add +1 respect to each attack, but simply adds +1 to range. In other words if you normally can get 1-10 respect, with the DS you can now get 2-11. That means that if you would have gotten a 1 or a 10 the DS helps you, but if you roll 2-9 it does nothing at all. Has anyone confirmed or disproved this? Outside of looking at the code, or asking a Dev, I'm not sure how to test this. Maybe one of you brainiacs can do a statistical sample over time and come up with the answer?

/wishing I were a braniac

hmm I'm pretty sure is +1 respect pt. I gotten 13 respect point when attacking a rival.

SupremeFaze
02-28-2012, 01:34 PM
i think it honestly doesnt matter is just +1. i dont know how far its gonna take you. i just like the stats it gave me sheessh