PDA

View Full Version : COLLECT $$$$ EVEN IF ROBBED!

FICK
02-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Hey, I'm a first time poster . I've been reading the forums for tips for a couple weeks now and found one of my own. Not sure if this has been posted on here yet but I figured out how to avoid the loss of cash from my quicker producing buildings while I sleep. Usually I could guarantee to wake up and find most of my buildings looted. I've been focusing more on economy and ZERO on defensive buildings so my stats aren't as high as they could be. With this method I can just focus on economy until I'm raking in the cash and look at defenses and equipment later.

To avoid the loss of cash while you're not playing just leave the app open and on your hood. I wake up collect all my buildings and bank right away. Then I go to my news feed and see all the robberies but I still collect full cash somehow HAHAH...

Does this work for everyone else or did I just give away the biggest secret of the game?

i need muney
02-20-2012, 10:48 AM
Have you checked your bank after you have reconnected? :)

thspiral
02-20-2012, 10:57 AM
From my experience when you bank, it deducts the money you were robbed as it's putting it in. It may say that you have 500,000 to deposit, but when you hit the bank button and look at your balance, you will see that the amount has been adjusted by the amount you were robbed. At least that is how it has worked for me so far.

Fig Oni
02-20-2012, 10:58 AM
Hey, I'm a first time poster . I've been reading the forums for tips for a couple weeks now and found one of my own. Not sure if this has been posted on here yet but I figured out how to avoid the loss of cash from my quicker producing buildings while I sleep. Usually I could guarantee to wake up and find most of my buildings looted. I've been focusing more on economy and ZERO on defensive buildings so my stats aren't as high as they could be. With this method I can just focus on economy until I'm raking in the cash and look at defenses and equipment later.

To avoid the loss of cash while you're not playing just leave the app open and on your hood. I wake up collect all my buildings and bank right away. Then I go to my news feed and see all the robberies but I still collect full cash somehow HAHAH...

Does this work for everyone else or did I just give away the biggest secret of the game?

First thing first your an idiot, if you notice a glitch or a loophole keep it to yourself.
Second don't complain when one of the mod notice your post and resets your game, if you don't believe they wont reset you just go and ask other forum user.

Now have a good day

thspiral
02-20-2012, 11:01 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HARSH!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i need muney
02-20-2012, 11:06 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HARSH!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nah. He just said what everyone was thinking :D

FICK
02-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Oh yes, now I remember why I observe and don't post on forums because of db's like yourself there Fig Oni. Just trying to help others out with something that has worked for me.

I don't have the most updated version of the game because someone put a bunch of apps on my phone when I got it and I need his password to update it. It appears to work fine for me though. All the money goes into my account and when I log back in its still there.

thspiral
02-20-2012, 11:15 AM
UHG you really should delete this post Fick. Not being mean, but they truly will reset your account for this sort of thing.

i need muney
02-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Posting glitches aint helping anyone. Plus you need solid proof. I dont believe this works :)

FICK
02-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Alright, I'll delete it. I should have kept it to myself. Not sure How I can give you proof bud? I wouldn't just post it if it didn't work for me though.

CJ54
02-20-2012, 11:20 AM
FICK, if you ever believe you've found a valid loophole of some kind, the proper course of action is to bring it to us through the in-game contact or by emailing crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com rather than posting it on the forums.

Generally the money will either be deducted on withdrawl, or will disappear from your total the next time a server connection is made because the server knows it isn't real.