PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Mafia Limit??

CounterSniper
02-20-2012, 09:51 AM
I just read a thread on MW saying they are limiting allies to 1000 to fix a bug.

Apparently some of the MW players were whining about it and got smacked down by a Developer for trying to start a petition.

If you cant use em you don't need em.

In addition it increases rivals for more action and less monotony.

Has anyone heard of anything like this on CC?

It would be helpful I think.

Max Power
02-20-2012, 09:54 AM
We are already limited to 500.

Tramp Stamp
02-20-2012, 09:56 AM
We vare already limited to 500.

He means list limit.

CounterSniper
02-20-2012, 09:58 AM
We vare already limited to 500.

I've got 510 on CC right now. They were crying about the extras that don't count towards anything being taken away and not the usable ones.

Max Power
02-20-2012, 10:01 AM
Interesting. Not sure why people would care enough to petition, but oh well.

I think CC has enough players where the action wouldn't benefit that much, but maybe MW is struggling to get people.

CounterSniper
02-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Interesting. Not sure why people would care enough to petition, but oh well.

I think CC has enough players where the action wouldn't benefit that much, but maybe MW is struggling to get people.

Thats kind of what I was thinking. Bug maybe, lack of action cuz everybody allied with everyone else, more likely.

Max Power
02-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Actually, I think the problems at MW are much deeper than that. The idea that you could end up losing over all by winning attacks is a great way of turning the game into a campathon.

Swifty
02-20-2012, 10:22 AM
In Crime City, the problem is what is known as the "ghost mafia" bug.

To fix my bug, at my request, Crime City Support deleted all my human mafia and I am rebuilding from scratch.

The bug is caused when you go above 1000 mafia and then delete below 1000 mafia. When you do that, you can no longer see or visit your mafia.

CounterSniper
02-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Actually, I think the problems at MW are much deeper than that. The idea that you could end up losing over all by winning attacks is a great way of turning the game into a campathon.

True, thats also why so many people have so many allies, they were scared sh/tless of being attacked so they friended everyone in sight. Heck, a few days ago a guy raided me for about 20k total from 4 buildings (losing twice) and it cost me over 200k in units, wonder what he lost.

CJ54
02-20-2012, 10:44 AM
CounterSniper:

Welcome to the Crime City forums! Please see the below guidelines to ensure a fun and constructive posting experience:

Please do not:

[LIST]
Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions

It's right there in the Guidelines.