PDA

View Full Version : How does one acquire gold inside Modern War?

Scott's
02-19-2012, 08:21 AM
I know gold can be bought but can it also be obtained more gold, energy, and bullets from raids or attacks? I find it boring to have to wait so long to build energy to keep playing! What am I missing here? At this rate I will not be playing very long. Please tell me this game has more depth than what I am seeing so far.

Deskjockey
02-19-2012, 09:57 AM
The only way to get gold in the game is to buy it with real money: dollars, pounds, euros, whatever your national currency is. That is pretty much it. Sorry to let you down.

CounterSniper
02-20-2012, 10:45 PM
I know gold can be bought but can it also be obtained more gold, energy, and bullets from raids or attacks? I find it boring to have to wait so long to build energy to keep playing! What am I missing here? At this rate I will not be playing very long. Please tell me this game has more depth than what I am seeing so far.

Buy it with real cash or go thru TapJoy for free gold.

BrodawgCanada
02-21-2012, 02:20 AM
Ive heard of free gold from tapjoy, but how??

Aidan
02-21-2012, 04:04 AM
Buy it with real cash or go thru TapJoy for free gold.

Never heard bout this. U hv got to tell us more

vitus79
02-21-2012, 06:28 AM
i think tapjoy free gold is only available for crime city atm, its quite simple, install and run a app, sign in somwhere, let friends sign up somewhere and earn little bars as reward

CounterSniper
02-21-2012, 06:40 AM
i think tapjoy free gold is only available for crime city atm, its quite simple, install and run a app, sign in somwhere, let friends sign up somewhere and earn little bars as reward

Go to Tapjoy.com from your device, sign up and follow the instructions, the site will then tell you which apps on your device are eligible for free "currency" offers. I've got about ten games that I can do it for but only use it for Crime City personally. If Modern War isn't listed it should be in the future as its quite popular on CC.
I've already got over 500 free gold bars myself.

vitus79
02-21-2012, 06:46 AM
I've already got over 500 free gold bars myself.

wow thats alot of installing and uninstalling apps :D

BrodawgCanada
02-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the tapjoy advice 70 gold and counting!!! All you have to do is install open, then delete !!!

Luke7676
02-21-2012, 08:14 PM
I've tried all of this already and modern war is not listed as desk jockey said. So maybe in the future idk. But it would be nice.

BrodawgCanada
02-21-2012, 08:53 PM
How did you get over 500 gold bars, you bought apps too?? I got 72 free gold bars, 92 from Netflix (1 month free and can cancel anytime so free)

CounterSniper
02-22-2012, 10:04 AM
How did you get over 500 gold bars, you bought apps too?? I got 72 free gold bars, 92 from Netflix (1 month free and can cancel anytime so free)

217 i think from applying for discover card, netflix (canceled trial), Superpass(canceled trial), drugstore.com(i already shop there), downloaded every free app, etc, etc. It adds up fast.

Total spent that i otherwise wouldnt have. $2.99 for a big fish pc game.

Free Gold Rules!!!!!!!!!!