PDA

View Full Version : PVP FARMING??

BacklasH
02-19-2012, 03:47 AM
Earlier, I've mistakenly clicked into a fight with a heavily gold buyer. He was camping before (while I was leveling slowly), and all of a sudden he started farming my multiple times. Because my atk & def power are generally higher than most, I tend to save money rather than spend them. Now he is farming me hourly, what can I do to stop the guy other than to buy gold which I won't do

i need muney
02-19-2012, 04:01 AM
spend moneys.
collect on time.
don't attack him.
post on his wall 3 times an hour.
kill him in RL

Deskjockey
02-19-2012, 05:13 AM
What level are you and what level is he? If you are within 2 or 3 levels of him, level up several more levels to ensure you don't show up on his rivals list (unless he is a level 80 and above and you are level 60 and above, in which case that won't work). And I agree with what I need money said--spend your money as soon as you collect it. If you don't he will spend it for you. It doesn't matter on what at this stage, frankly--new units, vault upgrades, land expansions, new buildings, building upgrades, whatever, just spend it all ASAP. Post on his wall as frequently as you can, but don't post aggressive or taunting language--instead, try deferential banter, requests for an alliance, laudatory comments, about his prowess, whatever BS strokes his ego. The idea is to slowly push the news item that he is using to get to you off of his news feed. Each news feed holds about 31 or 32 items, so you will have to post about that many times. Just pace yourself or he may ban you from posting and that will close off this avenue. And, whatever you do, do not attack him back. That will just put you back on his newsfeed and make you his new favorite chew toy.

BacklasH
02-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Right now I'm 2 levels in front of him (I immediately started leveling), but I'm on his news feed. I think he's still camping. The thing is, I can't spam him because I don't know how to get to his profile, I can't click his name (or anyone else's) on the news feed/situation report. How do you guys do it?

Btw thanks for all your help so far

Mcdoc
02-19-2012, 06:06 AM
One thing I agree with is don't attack back. That will keep you on his feed and perhaps trigger a more purposeful aggression. I do a lot of PvP - and on my rivals list - I just look for people with fewer Allies than me to attack - the. I give it one attack & if there is no money loot - I move on. BUT - if I shake loose more than $15 or $20 grand on the first attack - I'll keep attacking for the 7 or 8 I can until I get the "Too weak to attack" message.

Your fastest way out of his target is to do like Deskjockey said and spend all of your money above your vault limit as soon as can. Buy more units, that's the easiest way. The second thing is add more allies if you can in case he chooses his prey like I do based on Allie numbers.

Good luck.

Deskjockey
02-19-2012, 06:36 AM
Right now I'm 2 levels in front of him (I immediately started leveling), but I'm on his news feed. I think he's still camping. The thing is, I can't spam him because I don't know how to get to his profile, I can't click his name (or anyone else's) on the news feed/situation report. How do you guys do it?

Btw thanks for all your help so far

On the news feed next to his name there should be a button labeled "revenge" for every instance where he attacked you and won. The bottom will take you to his base. Once at his base, click on his profile, which will be right above your own profile on the bottom right of the screen. From there, you can access his news feed by clicking on the "comments" tab.

BacklasH
02-19-2012, 06:42 AM
Thanks! Gonna start spamming him now!

Tanner
02-19-2012, 06:50 AM

you read the part about not closing this avenue off to yourself by annoying him right?

BacklasH
02-19-2012, 06:59 AM
Sorry

I never knew that was one of the rules in this game

Are there any other rules I should follow?

I can't find the rules page, I think there might have been some terms of use that I agreed without reading

commandNconquer
02-19-2012, 07:28 AM
what i like to do is when this happen is have a few allies request pending (5-6) if someone attack me and i loose i unleash on him some new troops by accepting my pending allies, when he get bored of me winning i just lower back my allies to a number that maximize more my stats !

procsyzarc
02-19-2012, 02:11 PM

Yeah thats going to make him want to leave you alone........In crime city I still farm a person every time I see him because he did that to me about 3 months ago so far I have probably beat him 2000+ times and robbed him for 10 million+. Moral of the story if you want someone to leave you alone don't be a **** to them and they will eventually leave you alone

BacklasH
02-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Great thing is that I spent all my units on sea scouts. Even though he can still beat me, he earns nothing and stopped farming me. Thanks all.