PDA

View Full Version : What do Vehicles (Cars) do?

thisisdream
02-18-2012, 03:17 PM
I cannot find any thread talk about vehicles, so what do Vehicles (Cars) do?

xclusiv
02-18-2012, 03:20 PM
the same thing that guns do

Lager
02-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Each of of your mafia (up to 5x your level) can use a vehicle's attack and defence just like any other weapon.

i need muney
Add to your attack and defence?

Tramp Stamp
Get you laid.

thisisdream
02-18-2012, 03:50 PM
what do explosive item do then? Only work against building?

k0de
02-18-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm exercising every ounce of self control I have to not respond in a mocking or condescending way here.... I must resist the urge to behave like a **** (but it doesn't come naturally).

Explosives are for blowin' **** up.

Read Lager's response and replace the word "vehicle" with the word "explosive". All weapon classes do the same thing and work the same way (except that explosives will sometimes be consumed and will disappear after use).

Swifty
02-18-2012, 04:25 PM
RTFM.

Heh, just kidding.

If you have a question, I can guarantee you that someone else has the same question. So just ask. And be prepared for our weird senses of humor.

Labradorite
02-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks Swifty. I have a question too. Do they carpool?

k0de
02-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Until you have enough vehicles for each mafia member to have one each they do indeed carpool. Or walk.

And yes, I agree that vehicles should be consumable- "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."
Hmmm... I guess guns should be too.

thisisdream
02-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Do you need a license?

erik
02-18-2012, 04:56 PM
To post? Clearly not in this forum :)

G Wiz
02-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Happy Birthday to those born in this thread....a lot to learn

Royal Flush
02-18-2012, 05:21 PM
Get you laid.

Mostly for spotty teenagers but it does hold true if you have a Porsche, Ferrari etc when you're older!

Nicholost
02-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Happy Birthday to those born in this thread....a lot to learn
Haha! I el-oh-el-ed. Good post.

thisisdream
02-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Isn't the vehicle make u use more items during fighting? Cause they can bring more mafia? ANyone :(

Synergy
02-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Hmmm....is it just me or do we seem to be going in circles a bit here? Look man first you need to understand that you use 5 mafia members per level and at maximum you will only use 500 in a fight (at level 100, you stop adding 5 per level). That doesnt mean you cant have more than 500 mafia. It just means only 500 max will be used during a fight, so past level 100 you would want at least 500 to be as strong as possible.

After this, understand that vehicles are the same as guns, melee items, and armor items. They just add to your attack and defense. There is no relation at all to vehicles and your mafia size, except for the fact that you'll eventually need to arm each of your mafia members with 500 vehicles (and guns, melee items, armor items) to be as strong as possible. That doesnt mean you just obtain 500 of each and stop. As you obtain more than 500, CC will drop your weaker items and start using just 500 of your strongest items in each category.

I'm sitting here thinking it was probably pointless to explain but I don't know how to put it much simpler.

Bruiser
02-18-2012, 08:57 PM
You have done well explaining Syn..I have a feeling this person is now taking the piss!!!

k0de
02-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Mostly for spotty teenagers but it does hold true if you have a Porsche, Ferrari etc when you're older!
Not true. Those women sitting next to the guy in the Ferrari are paid for with the same money that bought the car, but their presence is actually independent of the vehicle. Small willy, big wallet. Seriously, have you ever looked at a guy driving a Ferrari and thought anything else other that "Ahh... nice penis extension you got there"?

Labradorite
02-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Isn't the vehicle make u use more items during fighting? Cause they can bring more mafia? ANyone :(

Thisisdream, you made it too complicated and confused yourself. The system is pretty straightforward.
There're five categories of equipments in this game: guns, melee, armors, explosives, and vehicles. Vehicles is just one of them, nothing special.
During fighting, each mafia member can bring one piece of item from each categories. If you have 2 mafia members, you can use up to 2 guns, 2 melee, 2 armors, 2 explosives, and 2 vehicles to fight. The system will choose the best items from your inventory, so buy the best items from each categories for your mafia members if you can.

erik
02-18-2012, 10:12 PM
He is definitely taking the piss this whole time, lol. Its probably BBz from work.

Royal Flush
02-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Not true. Those women sitting next to the guy in the Ferrari are paid for with the same money that bought the car, but their presence is actually independent of the vehicle. Small willy, big wallet. Seriously, have you ever looked at a guy driving a Ferrari and thought anything else other that "Ahh... nice penis extension you got there"?

Lol that and aaahh that explains why she is with a guy old enough to be her dad.