PDA

View Full Version : Random attacks?

DeathWish
02-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Hey guys, Im having some sort of a problem...This happened to me a couple of times already when I been robbed of tons of money, yesterday I was robbed around 50 grand but I had no money in hand and no income from my buildings yet, just the other day I was robbed about a 150 grand and like I said, I had no money in hand nor any of my buildings were robbed...Whats going on?

Nudie
02-18-2012, 02:27 PM
That's weird. Did you lose money from your bank account?

erik
02-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Sometimes there is a delay in the time an event is posted from when it actually occurred. Check the time stamp on the event, and you may find out you were robbed 15 minutes ago when you did have $.

This is very common, especially when the application is left open for periods of time. Your buildings may not look like they were robbed... even if they were hours ago.

DeathWish
02-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Sometimes there is a delay in the time an event is posted from when it actually occurred. Check the time stamp on the event, and you may find out you were robbed 15 minutes ago when you did have $.

This is very common, especially when the application is left open for periods of time. Your buildings may not look like they were robbed... even if they were hours ago.

None of my buildings were ready to be collected when it happened and for me to be robbed 150,000+ they would had to rob my 24 hour buildings which werent even close to be collected yet and I never have money in hand for more then 5 seconds lol unless someone got really lucky and robbed me at the right time but this happened a couple of times already

Tramp Stamp
02-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Is it this issue?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19078-Money-being-pulled-from-my-bank-Is-this-a-form-of-cheating

Swifty
02-18-2012, 02:57 PM
That is a nasty bug.

DeathWish
02-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Is it this issue?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19078-Money-being-pulled-from-my-bank-Is-this-a-form-of-cheating

yeah, that might be just it...This is cheating aint that some BS, I want my 300 grand+ back

Nudie
02-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Yikes! I guess the only solution is to spend all my banked money as fast as possible.

617Pats
02-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Yikes! I guess the only solution is to spend all my banked money as fast as possible.

Great, I have over 10 million in my bank. I am going to be pissed if this starts happening. Saving for some multimillion upgrades and a hood expansion.

Labradorite
02-18-2012, 04:55 PM
Hope it is not infectious. I'm saving for my 2.4 mil expansion. Scary...

Swifty
02-18-2012, 05:02 PM
I do not seem to have any problem spending all my money as fast as possible.

I am so poor that if they were selling Mississippi River Boats for 50 cents each, all I could do is run up and down the bank shouting. "Ain't that cheap, ain't that cheap!"

Tramp Stamp
02-18-2012, 05:11 PM
There is only one solution to this problem...

http://i.imgur.com/O2JwM.jpg

Royal Flush
02-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Sometimes happens when someone attacks or robs you at the same time you bank or collect. It doesn't reduce your money just turns into they gain & you're not affected situation. A glitch and one I don't Funzio will be able to fix due to server response times!

Vile Lynn
02-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Just happened to me, too, about 30min ago... Was attacked, news said I lost $30K, I won attack #2, news said I got $3K. But, I didn't lose 30 or win 3, I think. Wonder if my attacker banked $27K. Good for them. Weird glitch. What is new? I guess if it happened enough I would report it... Funzio support is SUPER!