PDA

View Full Version : Odd things !

GIJOE
02-18-2012, 09:15 AM
I've seen a few players have their avatars facing the other way. I've also seen one player's name on rival's list was different from this player's profile. Can someone explain this ?

JMC
02-18-2012, 12:24 PM
dont know about the one where people face the other way, ive seen it and i think it's just a glitch.

If the person's name is different than it shows on the rivals list he might have name that isn't allowed. So instead of showing his name on the rivals list, it'll show a bunch of numbers, but when you actually check the profile, his name will be there.

GIJOE
02-18-2012, 02:09 PM
If the person's name is different than it shows on the rivals list he might have name that isn't allowed. So instead of showing his name on the rivals list, it'll show a bunch of numbers, but when you actually check the profile, his name will be there.
Ok, thanks!

Mcdoc
02-18-2012, 02:52 PM
I've seen a few profiles where it looks like there is no profile pic at all

JohnnyR
02-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Well, today the game crashed out on me but upon coming back, I notice my cash got bumped up. That never happened before as I always lost my stamina point and never received any loot before. Nice, even if only a bandaid on the problem it makes this game a bit more worn playing. Thanks again devs.