PDA

View Full Version : Wish I would have stocked up on explosives

Sdot
02-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Just got the message "explosives last longer". Prices went up up up. Is there any proof they do actually last longer?

Brent
02-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Just got the message "explosives last longer". Prices went up up up. Is there any proof they do actually last longer?

Same here, just happened to me too. Dont know if theres any proof though.

Joeycool
02-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Same here, just happened to me too. Dont know if theres any proof though.

You don't have to prove it Brent. We believe it has just happened to you too! ;)

TenderPlacebo
02-17-2012, 03:19 PM

Yea, Irish I knew prices where going up, I was the guine pig. I have had those new prices for over a month. I just started getting into explosives right before they went up. I have been losing them if someone is much stronger then me, which there aren't too many. Its hard to say if they last longer but it seems like they do.

Nudie
02-17-2012, 03:25 PM
My explosive prices just went up too. I have been maintaining a batch since the heads up on prices went out a few weeks ago. Let's see if they really last longer or not.

CounterSniper
02-17-2012, 06:10 PM
There was a thread this morning asking about explosives pricing on the different devices and it gave me pause.

So, for the first time I was ahead of the curve and spent most of my available cash on explosives wondering if I was making a good decision and when I awoke a little while ago I saw the price jump on my game.

I cant believe I actually did something right. Or as it really is, I cant believe I didnt get screwed again on this game. Very satisfying.

Max Power
02-17-2012, 07:46 PM
There was a thread this morning asking about explosives pricing on the different devices and it gave me pause.

So, for the first time I was ahead of the curve and spent most of my available cash on explosives wondering if I was making a good decision and when I awoke a little while ago I saw the price jump on my game.

I cant believe I actually did something right. Or as it really is, I cant believe I didnt get screwed again on this game. Very satisfying.

Do you know Dudeman?

theONE
02-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Smart marketing by funzio by jacking up the prices

No.1 if you give users false hope explosives last longer you target more powerful people. However by doing that and not knowing how much longer before you lose them you will accidentally consume them and thus may use real money to restock up

No.2 higher prices make you use real money to fill up quicker

So glad I got 500 anthrax ages ago

Update: it doesn't make your explosives last longer at all, robbed a person and I'm 7000 attack points higher and lost 2 explosives. Too expensive to buy two meazley anthrax, stupid update from funzio

CounterSniper
02-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Do you know Dudeman?

No, have seen his name in the forum though.

Why do you ask?

Max Power
02-18-2012, 06:25 AM
No, have seen his name in the forum though.

Why do you ask?

Because you sound a lot like him. Everything is a complete negative until something good happens which seems like slightly less of a negative.

Instead of "wow, this happened and it is really cool", it's more like "finally Funzio quit fisting me in the ass, for the first time ever in my almost always negative Funzio gaming experience".

I sometimes wonder why some people here even play.

willydpooh
02-18-2012, 07:13 AM
i just wish that they just double the prize, too expensive for a consumable items

SupremeFaze
02-18-2012, 07:30 AM
wow i bought a ton befor this update

CounterSniper
02-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Because you sound a lot like him. Everything is a complete negative until something good happens which seems like slightly less of a negative.

Instead of "wow, this happened and it is really cool", it's more like "finally Funzio quit fisting me in the ass, for the first time ever in my almost always negative Funzio gaming experience".

I sometimes wonder why some people here even play.

Of course you are one of the most negative forum posters so maybe I should reevaluate my entire outlook as they do say it takes one to know one.

Sometimes I wonder why D/cks even bother to post. They only seem capable of expressing their inner doucheness.

Swifty
02-20-2012, 01:39 AM
That is just Max Power being Max Power.

Like Joe Nemechek's comment about Kevin Harvick, if you follow Nascar.

Max Power
02-20-2012, 04:35 AM
LOL....yes, by all means, I am Debbie Downer here. Good one.

Amber_
02-20-2012, 05:04 AM
I'd say explosives is NOT worthy anymore. Attacked a guy with 10k lower def than my att. Lost 3 Antrax. 96k for an attack?! No thanks. This has made me a real chicken and I'm forced to fight against players with 15-20k defense below my attack. That sucks since I don't really like attacking players that are several levels below me.

Swifty
02-20-2012, 05:35 AM
Picking on the weak is a time-honored tradition.

Think of it as bullying if that helps.