PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Airbase and Dry docks

Jasber
02-17-2012, 11:38 AM
HI

I've seen some people able to build the advanced airbase and dry docks. From what i understand, the airbase is a level 40 building and dry docks is a level 50 building.

Why is it i see some people with level 31 or those below level 40/50 able to build both?? Are they cheating or is it some update from funzio that i'm unaware of??

Tramp Stamp
02-17-2012, 11:44 AM
They upped the unlock levels in a recent update. Previously all unit buildings were available at level 1.

MWnewGuy
02-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Wow, I didn't realize they changed that. I have had both for awhile and I am now at level 22.

azy
02-18-2012, 10:01 AM
That's an important change because getting the Advanced Airbase to level 2 to unlock the Hornet was pretty easy (quick, cheap) and my most important source of high stat units. Most other high-state valor units are unlocked only after very tedious upgrade cycles.

procsyzarc
02-19-2012, 02:14 PM
They upped the unlock levels in a recent update. Previously all unit buildings were available at level 1.

Dam never knew I am L12 and have all buidings, guess I will have a huge advantage if they ever change the unit losses so I actually start to level

Duke.0
02-19-2012, 06:26 PM

This is correct.
The most recent patch they had, made levels on the unit buildings.

FuriousGeorge00
02-14-2013, 10:23 AM
OK...First off, my apologies for resurrecting an olllllllllllld thread. And another apology for hijacking it. However, I can't seem to start a new thread (I contacted the forum mod and still nothing) and I've done multiple searches with no luck. So, here we go.

I'm curious if there's somewhere I can find a unit "tree" of sorts that'll show what gets unlocked where, etc. I can see several that still need to be unlocked and such, but I've had times in the past where new ones will just pop up I think (I don't fully recall). Or is what I see what I can get?

The reason I ask is when I started playing this game, I just did single player campaign essentially. But, since the WD event, I've switch my focus to PVP and WD events. I want to make sure that the time (and, to a lesser extent, the money) is well spent on upgrades. Here's what I currently have:

Level 108, 279ally, 21.5K A/D each, $180K/hr and my skills are currently: 105A, 79D, 1500E (single player) and 15S.

-My Air Field, War Factory and Barracks are all LVL 10 with my Shipyard LVL 7.
-Elite Training Facility is LVL 4, Robotics Facility and Advanced Airbase are LVL 3 and the Drydocks are LVL 1.
-Electronics Factory is LVL 2 while Airship Hangar, Genetics Lab and Naval Research are LVL 1.
-I also have the Infirmary at LVL 1 and the Cement Factory at LVL 5.

Any input is greatly appreciated. I think my primary goal right now is increasing my items like the Airship Hangar to boost my current units since, from what I see, the units left to unlock are rank based or $$$ (I tend to spend Valor mostly on units). And also my money buildings.

vorm
02-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Dude, go the unit menu where you purchase units at. Any that you don't have unlocked will say on them what building and level of it is required to unlock it. It's not complicated.

FuriousGeorge00
02-14-2013, 11:30 AM
Dude, go the unit menu where you purchase units at. Any that you don't have unlocked will say on them what building and level of it is required to unlock it. It's not complicated.

That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't 100% sure since I "thought" I'd seen new ones come available in the past after upgrading. Thanks for clarifying!