PDA

View Full Version : Start New Game?????

qwert2969
02-17-2012, 07:43 AM
Can you start over or somehow have two characters on one device?? If I delete the game from my IPOD can I download it again and start over?

CounterSniper
02-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Can you start over or somehow have two characters on one device?? If I delete the game from my IPOD can I download it again and start over?

You can start a new game on a new device or get banished and forced to start over, that's it.

Of course if you have more than one device then you can have more than one game going.

qwert2969
02-17-2012, 08:22 AM
How do you get banished????

CounterSniper
02-17-2012, 08:40 AM
How do you get banished????

Cheat or play so well that Funzio thinks you're cheating.

There are people that frequent the forum who have personal experience and they can possibly enlighten you.

You should check back later for more replies.

jaywalker
02-17-2012, 08:44 AM
You can not have 2 characters on ONE device. If you delete the game and download it again, you will stay on the same account. If you really want to start over, transfer the game to some random friend and make a new game on your ipod.

CounterSniper
02-17-2012, 08:48 AM
You can not have 2 characters on ONE device. If you delete the game and download it again, you will stay on the same account. If you really want to start over, transfer the game to some random friend and make a new game on your ipod.

That's good advice. It never occurred to me as my friends are low tech slackers without any compatible devices. In addition I only considered transfer to myself. Didn't realize you could give your game away.
Good to know.

Max Power
02-17-2012, 08:59 AM
That's good advice. It never occurred to me as my friends are low tech slackers without any compatible devices. In addition I only considered transfer to myself. Didn't realize you could give your game away.
Good to know.

I think it needs to be transferred to a compatible device.

qwert2969
02-17-2012, 09:39 AM
How do you transfer your game?

qwert2969
02-19-2012, 01:09 PM
Bump........

Bruiser
02-19-2012, 01:49 PM
1. Load the device
2. Click on the menu
3. Choose the more option
4. Click on Funzio ID
5. Transfer option available on the left hand side.

Note: You have to go through the tutorial each time you transfer to a new device to utilize the menu.

Joeycool
02-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Is the transfer game option still working?

I tried to transfer my iphone game to my ipad today (which i have done many times in the past) but it wouldnt work today.

Kept getting the message no old device?

Thought it may be something to do with the lockbox event coming to HD. Ie. to stop universal version players being able to participate in the HD lockbox.

Any one else noticed this? Or is it just an issue with my game.

Bruiser
02-19-2012, 02:34 PM
It still works Joey. DONT use the auto predict to fill in your name, always type it out fully, that should stop this from happening. Let me know how you go as i just transferred to my ipad no problems.

Joeycool
02-19-2012, 04:40 PM
It still works Joey. DONT use the auto predict to fill in your name, always type it out fully, that should stop this from happening. Let me know how you go as i just transferred to my ipad no problems.

I only transfer it when I'm in the house all day. Back in worK tomorrow so not gonna do it again till next week probably. I never use auto predict though. It's just my mafia code I put in... That doesn't auto predict. Strange.

Bruiser
02-19-2012, 04:44 PM
I created a Funzio ID with a password and dont transfer using my CC Code...When typing in the Funzio ID on the new device it sometimes predicts what im typing and the transfer wont work. I never used the CC Code to transfer so cant help you any more on that one Joey

Joeycool
02-19-2012, 04:55 PM
I created a Funzio ID with a password and dont transfer using my CC Code...When typing in the Funzio ID on the new device it sometimes predicts what im typing and the transfer wont work. I never used the CC Code to transfer so cant help you any more on that one Joey

I've done it in the past and it's always worked. I have done the same as you. Created a Funzio ID with a password. Just my Funzio ID is my crime city code.

Anyway. It's not a massive issue. I'll try it again next weekend.

Bruiser
02-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Gotcha...Hope it works for you though

2Legit
02-19-2012, 09:59 PM
You can have more than one account on same device, simply by using UDID Faker. That's the best way to start fresh.

qwert2969
02-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Where do I get UDID Faker??? Is it a program b/c I play on an IPod touch