PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway!!

lamplighter
02-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Had enough with this game occupying too much of my time. Also, I would NEVER contemplate spending real $$ on such artificial recreation, and this is becoming more necessary in CC, especially at higher levels.

Have sold up my hood, and all my cash is "on hand" for any and all takers.

Lamp / marcus
310 808 618

Swifty
02-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Sorry to see you leave.

617Pats
02-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Had enough with this game occupying too much of my time. Also, I would NEVER contemplate spending real $$ on such artificial recreation, and this is becoming more necessary in CC, especially at higher levels.

Have sold up my hood, and all my cash is "on hand" for any and all takers.

Lamp / marcus
310 808 618

What level are you? Whats your in game name?

How can we rob you without knowing this. Give us more information.
Why would you put your mafia code also?

Snikizinciala
02-16-2012, 04:30 PM
I found this Business cash advance (http://www.tradeseam.com/smallbusiness/business-resources/get-free-quotes/1169/Merchant+Cash+Advance) net site via my twin, and I would like to share it with people. Merchant Advance Loan companies help modest and mid-sized business entrepreneurs by delivering them with a basic and practical alternative to classic merchant financial loans. Merchant cash advance supplies a real resolution for tiny business owners faced with the fact of disappearing sources of merchant capital. Given the current capital markets and lending setting, traditional resources of merchant capital, these as bank loans, residence equity loans, and credit card financial loans, are no extended choices for numerous businesses. Business cash advance lenders provide a adaptable, trouble-cost-free solution for thousands and thousands of tiny business owners that require entry to immediate functioning capital and may possibly not qualify for a business loan.

Merchant cash advance also referred to as Business Cash Advance provides modest organizations speedy accessibility to merchant capital to fund their business requirements. Merchant cash advances offer companies a lump sum payment in exchange for a talk about of long term credit score card income. Merchants such as merchants, dining places and support firms that have month-to-month credit score card revenue quantity of at the very least $five,000 can obtain a small business cash advance inside two business days without any guarantees, liens, or collateral necessary.

Merchant advance is getting in recognition as the payments to the merchant cash advance firms fluctuate directly with the merchant's income volumes, providing the merchant better versatility with which to handle your cash circulation. In addition, the ease, simplicity and pace of the software approach linked with merchant cash advances are considerable rewards. Submit your merchant cash advance needs beneath and get fast and effortless access to merchant financing or little business loans from certified merchant cash advance businesses.

The existing economic crisis has seen merchant cash advance for modest business emerge as a new merhcant funding source, getting the little business industry by storm. Merchant cash advance, also known as business cash advance or basically a merchant advance or merchant capital is a quickly, trustworthy and reduced-chance financing supply that gives a modest business the capital to preserve cash flows or for business enlargement. It is like a line of credit, but far better! Merchant cash advance companies recover the merchant loans by taking a proportion of the long term credit score card product sales receivables.

Merchant cash advance is a lot more business-pleasant than a line of credit or merchant loans and grants. Authorities grants and merchant financial loans for small business have extended approval cycle instances and a stringent verification method that performs towards the merchant funding requirements. Weekly cash flows are the lifeline of each small business. However, the credit squeeze in the course of this fantastic economic downturn is generating it quite challenging for tiny business to maintain the lighting on. Business cash advance supplies an instant increase to get a tiny business back on its feet.

lamplighter
02-17-2012, 01:39 AM
What level are you? Whats your in game name?

How can we rob you without knowing this. Give us more information.
Why would you put your mafia code also?

marcus, level 124

Only $750k left now from over $7m

Left mafia code as a locator, didn't consider that you couldn't use this to launch an attack.