PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if it's been asked and answered..

Durantular
02-16-2012, 01:44 PM
But I reckon I've got a total of 2 m4s from Nadia the past 8 days.

I havnt checked this forum site for a long while, so I'm unsure if a thread has come up regarding it or not. Did the new update lower her drop rate significantly?

If so.. Has the new best place been discovered?

Again, sorry for my ignorance over the last week or so..

Joeycool
02-16-2012, 01:51 PM
But I reckon I've got a total of 2 m4s from Nadia the past 8 days.

I havnt checked this forum site for a long while, so I'm unsure if a thread has come up regarding it or not. Did the new update lower her drop rate significantly?

If so.. Has the new best place been discovered?

Again, sorry for my ignorance over the last week or so..

If you are playing on the universal version, the multi click drop has been removed.

So loot is only dropped now on completion.

I think the suggested area of choice is once again boardwalk.

Rocky35
02-16-2012, 01:52 PM
boardwalk is best. With 1400 energy this morning, i was able to get 3, nadya doesnt put out anymore, lol

Durantular
02-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Really?? Removed?? Why? That sucks. Guess boardwalk is the best..
Til the ginger starts putting out again ;)

Swifty
02-16-2012, 02:38 PM
I am still getting about 1 in 4 clicks from Nadya in the HD version of the game.

Not looking forward to the update in that regard.

Max Power
02-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Really?? Removed?? Why? That sucks. Guess boardwalk is the best..
Til the ginger starts putting out again ;)

Not removed. They fixed the glitch so she will only drop at random on job completion rather than every click. All multi hit jobs got fixed.

Nudie
02-16-2012, 05:40 PM
I play on iPad and have been switching back and forth from Nadia (on HD) and BW (on non HD).
Seems to me that the drop rate from BW (non HD) is as good or even better than Nadia (on HD - multidrop).

Ohaithere
02-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Iv actually had my best ever haul today of 14 and all from Nadyia, over the past week I have only done broard walk and whilst the lockboxes have been going n I have only been getting maybe 3 or 4 m4s a day where as today being the first day going back to Nadyia I have had two separate streaks of 3 and 4 ,m4s in a row, I levelled up once giving me an extra 1500 energy but it is a great haul

Ohaithere
02-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Nadyia from what I heard was only putting out in completion but I found this was untrue

Swifty
02-16-2012, 06:09 PM
That is a great haul.

I envy you.