PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get the Sig WITHOUT buying gold?

magebomba318
02-16-2012, 09:36 AM
I have a weird feeling that this was a ploy, as is everything, to get us to buy gold. So as the title says, please let me know if any of ya's got the sig without using gold. I got to 9/10 diamonds in about 4 days then went 2 full days without that last diamond, I can't help but think it was rigged, as usual, to benefit those who buy gold, which does not include me. I'm not hating on you goldbuyers, I just choose not to.

I am content being a "footsoldier" like someone else said, even then I still whoop up on most goldbuyers. Wooot!

Whip88
02-16-2012, 04:33 PM
I got a sig without gold on the last day with about 7 hours to go. It was always going to be a chance you could get one. I would imagine the algorithm written was the same for everyone. If it was 0.40 that you would open a box on meduim chance and 0.20 that you would get a diamond, also assuming that the algorithm resets and recalculates every open it would be basicly a random generator with a probability that 2 in 40 successful openings would be a diamond but this is just an asumpsion.

For the record sig or no sig it was a great event.

Babytway
02-16-2012, 05:00 PM
i got the Sig last day with about 14hrs left, i didn't buy gold to open boxes or reset lockboxes