PDA

View Full Version : Question for Dev and senior members

Romaro
02-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Greeting to all,
Hi i am newbie and i need some explanation from you all (dev and senior members), this morning i saw someone rival base that had every single advance unit building (elite trainning facility, advanced air base, dry docks and robotics facility) at level 10, I hope that his base is mine lol, but i' curious why when i see other rival base there mostly have no advance unit building although some rivals have one of them but this fellow is have all of them.
So in other thread i read that so many strategy like camping or buy gold unit to have strong base. My question is Whether this situation from previous modern war system or his/her cheating, because i think if someone had every unit building at lower level thats badnews for everyone because he will be whale at every levels and freeplayer will be his target if he use camping strategy because he easily get strong unit at low level.
I want to take a snapshot picture from his base but my game is crashing when i want take the picture and when i search him/her again theres no luck find him/her. I only remember player name.
So once again is there normal with level 10 have every unit building or not, beacuse i'm planning to be light gold player, but when i see this situation why i should spending gold if i can have every unit building at low level. If you all think thats normal that ok for me, but if not, i will send his/name to dev.
Thanks ( sorry for bad spellling)

Agent Orange
02-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Some folks have deep pockets and can afford to buy lots of gold nothing sinister about it.

There were the odd hackers out there but probably not in this case.

Romaro
02-16-2012, 08:08 AM
Hi agent, i mean that can someone have every unit building at level 10? Because i must at level 20, 30, 40 and 50 to have them all. I'm also not to think that his cheating, and i'm freeplayer right now, and i'm not dislike with gold player, because they also support this game

JMC
02-16-2012, 01:04 PM
lots of people camp and don't level up so they make enough money to afford them all at a low level. Also they didn't put higher level requirements on them until recently. So he bought them all before they changed it.

[][][][][]

Maverick50727
02-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Having all high level military buildings probably means they have been camping/turtling (no fun to me IMO) or are a gold players and paid to expand their base and finish buildings instantly. If they are a gold player, they also probably have large amounts of gold units too and gold money buildings. Next time you see them, look at their inventory and that will probably tell you their strategies.

Looking closely at a rivals stats, you can often determine much about them especially if you monitor them over a few days. Some attack, some do missions, some are raiders, some are turtles, some have economies/some don't, some are minor gold spenders, some have the insanely deep pockets, some use strategy, some attack blindly, some understand the game others haven't got a clue yet (LOL), etc. Looking at a person stats logically you can often determine their play style, hours they play, threat level to you, etc.

chuck norris
02-16-2012, 03:46 PM
A LVL 10 would not have unlocked all unit buildings.

XxZoneKillaxX
02-16-2012, 07:38 PM
I am currently level 11 and I too have all those buildings, although I acquired them a long time ago. I'm not a gold spender so I am not surprised that someone else at a low level has those buildings as well

Romaro
02-16-2012, 09:16 PM
ok then thanks to all, i will do what Mav said from another thread, i will build defense, and congrat to xxzone, i wish i played this game long time ago

Maverick50727
02-17-2012, 09:42 AM
ok then thanks to all, i will do what Mav said from another thread, i will build defense, and congrat to xxzone, i wish i played this game long time ago
FYI I sent you a private message. Reply back to me there if you want additional assistance or TIPS.

Maverick50727
02-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Also I forgot they added level requiments to unit buildings. So if they have access to all buildings but are only at level 10 and you can't even get them yet, that is why. see thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?20187-Advanced-Airbase-and-Dry-docks

Romaro
02-18-2012, 07:35 AM
Ok thanks again Mav, oh btw i already pm you