PDA

View Full Version : Event End Summary : Tired, Angry and Quit

Love Baby
02-16-2012, 03:11 AM
First, I think i'm the strongest non gold player in this game dur to my smart action past half year,
lv 170+ 40k atk and 55def, 80k+/H income cox done rob 1B+ b4 lv 100 and now done 2B +,
I am always at the high level group and only few heavy gold players (Spent $500+) can beat me.

From event start, i thought we have a event finally, it's nice, good job funzio,
the items are nice esp the Sig, and notice I will be very disadvantaged without this Sig,
so I start all my effort to get this, hourly opened 18+ boxes a day, i got the 9th dia in day 3 (3,4,2),
I think, I should get this 1 Dia in the next 4 days, if not this thing should be impossible / next to impossible to non gold, consider the disadvantage for long terms, I even can't def palyer with this Sig in future (yea +1R per fight is alot), so I will quit this game. During this period, I had been noticed I may be lucky next time per hour, it continually remind I'm a unlucky person per hour, I was tried and angry in these 4 days, the result, I opened about 15 boxes in 4 days, the only useful is the +500rp, I got 3 times, no 1 dia drop, so I will delete this game today.

May be u guy ask: Why use some gold for the last dia?
My ans: as a adult, I don't like to be forced to pay cash like that, it's tough and feel like robbery.
as a consumer, I'am willing to pay for fun & enjoy the game but not tried and angry like that.

To the gold / non player who get this Sig, more lockbox events (some one said it's a promotion, seem it's sure)will come soon, the next reward may be +2 rp or 3 or 5, good lucky guys and take care.

To Funzio & Mark, b4 i quit, my leave my opinion, it's not a good idea to open box hourly and very low chance, may be better if 3 / 6 hour per box and better chance, I pretty sure most of us had a bad exp during this event and hope no more event .

farewell all
I miss crime city, it was a good game

mongorie
02-16-2012, 03:33 AM
You sound a lot like kkhung

Swifty
02-16-2012, 04:52 AM
If you are the strongest non-gold player in the game (and I have no reason to doubt that you are), then it will be a huge loss for the community.

Please reconsider.

Love Baby
02-17-2012, 06:06 PM
oh seem Funzio notice me
i bought near thousand explosives per day last whole month lol

to Swifty: u again lol saw u reply in every post

Matthew91188
02-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Well it seems you said yourself the reason why you didn't get 10 diamonds... You only opened an average of 3-4 boxes per day for 4 days? That's not nearly enough and it appears you "shot yourself in the foot" on this one.

Babytway
02-17-2012, 06:28 PM
wahh wahhh wahhh, cry me a river, to quit the game because you didn't get one piece of equipment is soooooo dumb. funzio said they will be more of these type events and im sure the future events l.e. equipment will be way better than the first event. this was the first time testing phase. so i'm sure the future event item will make the sig look like nothing. so instead of starting a crybaby thread. you should just continue what your doing and get stronger and be ready for next event

i need muney
02-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Yeah, for real. WTF with the whine?

erik
02-17-2012, 09:10 PM
The truth is... you DID get it. BabyTway robbed it.

Alice
02-17-2012, 09:27 PM
1. your expression annoys me
2. no gold, opened 4-5 boxes a day <--- expected that you won't get it that easily for free

no one cares cheapskate

+1

as non-gold player, I got 9 diamonds in the first three days, but still keep 16+ boxes a day. The 10th diamond didn't drop until the last day.

lulogyrita
02-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Try to stay in shape after you get that degree in sports nutrition. weight (http://www.glbsocial.net/blog.php?user=horaceforbes819&blogentry_id=155407)At the time it was the largest gathering of people at that location in US history. http://dextercraig410.insanejournal.com/328.html Even though Kutcher is not a typical marketing executing, he knows how to attract people in tweeting. <a href="http://bgm.me/r/741185">health</a>Sound easy enough to find? This software provides elegant features that are utilized for effortless marketing of news. The app also has a news ticker scrolling at its top that highlights important and most recent news headlines.

wicykuloby
02-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Blake Lively and Leighton Messter of the popular TV series Gossip Girls have been seen sporting some items from Coach's fall collection. diet (http://yourhealthyspace.onsugar.com/Less-complicated-Weight-loss-21723902)My understanding of market tells me that, Nifty will show a temporary bounce back from 5550 levels on Nifty Future, which is 100 points below from the current market price. http://dextercraig4102174.blog.hr/2012/02/1629996204/get-employed-lifestyle-physical-fitness-gear-and-conserve.html Protein plays a fundamental role in building up strength and muscles mass, which could be lost if you were to follow a physically active lifestyle without taking in these basic building blocks essential to repairing fatigued and ripped muscle tissue, and building it back stronger. <a href="http://www.blogtext.org/mohammadroy24/article/1189753.html?Bodily+Health+and+fitness+for+Cerebra l+Palsy">fitness</a>The whole family were in hysterics. The motion of rowing requires striding of arms and legs. She has often been seen with a lower back tattoo.

Love Baby
02-18-2012, 05:38 AM
may be fix up something
I have tried to open 18+ boxes per day & stack 4 days, only 40% can be opened I guess about 7 per day.
it is a very hard feeling, if u tried hardly and dont get the prize, anyway i think i feel better if dia sig is a gold item.

To Babytway:
Correct, i think the prize of next event will better than this, may be rp +2 +3 i said, that why i quited b4 it.
hmn, u don't need to check my hood, i haven't refesh my money building, even u lose rob last time,
but may be couple months later / u spend more gold u can beat me.

SupremeFaze
02-18-2012, 05:48 AM
lol i got all my items. to easy after i finnaly got my game restored took me 2 days ha!!

exectarty
02-18-2012, 06:08 AM
новости по строительству (http://stroitelinfo.su/)

Max Power
02-18-2012, 06:18 AM
Man, this event sure drew all the crybabies out of the woodwork. And to post a long winded thread about it reminds me of the people who commit suicide in the most public way. They don't just want to be dead, they want as much drama as possible on the way out.

Boo hoo.

Joeycool
02-18-2012, 06:28 AM
@ love baby - If you are going please sell all your buildings, post your in game user name, and keep all your cash on hand.

That way at least your loss is our gain.

Love Baby
02-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Max Power:
Just want to leave my comment after half year game played and give u guy a idea what this game will go,
u may not agree but think about it :D
anyway, i'm finding another game any suggestion?

Joeycool:
I have deleted this game already... but it's a good idea, i should sell all my money building and put it into the most expensive explosive (guess def 70k after that), this will give u guy a good target for months.

erik
02-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Love Baby, that might dampen JCs hope to loot your wealth... not detonate your bombs :)

Final Fantasy oldies are now available. So is Chrono Trigger. That would be fun.

Tramp Stamp
02-18-2012, 02:38 PM
Final Fantasy oldies are now available. So is Chrono Trigger. That would be fun.

Wanna have a Marle vs. Robo argument?

erik
02-18-2012, 02:51 PM
I think I'd have to go with Marle based on the fact that her magic is Lavos-based and is only limited to her own MP

Robo's combos with Marle mostly involve group heals, but Crono already has one with Marle. at this point, Robo isn't too great (especially if you haven't pumped his speed) so you will probably want to avoid him.

Ultimately, whichever you personally find to be the hottest.

Note: Credit to V_Translanka & KFCrispy

Tramp Stamp
02-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Shocking. Nearly everyone is into Robo. I thought I was the last Marle holdout.

k0de
02-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Lame-ass thread. Where the hell do you get the idea that you have to spend gold to get the last diamond to drop? I've run across a handful of players with the Sig who own neither gold buildings nor gold weapons (in which case it would be a reasonable assumption they do not buy gold). Nobody can be sure of the actual chances of collecting a tenth diamond. All we know for sure is that the odds against are extremely high. Whether it's 100/1, 500/1 or 2273/5 it doesn't really matter. The point is that it's a random event which occurs infrequently. You're dealing with big numbers. Lotteries aren't rigged- it's just that you have to be really lucky to have your numbers drawn. Some people play their whole lives and never have anything to show for it, while others buy a ticket as a one-off because they feel lucky and end up winning millions. And that's exactly the point- when you're dealing with big numbers, you either get lucky or you get nothing at all. The fact that this time you did not would hardly seem cause to throw a hissy-fit or quit the game, but I guess it's your call. Nothing of value will be lost, nor will a single ____ be given.

Anyway, I have it on good authority that the next event will feature a Fart Cannon (working title, I presume) which multiplies your Attack by 1.5 and drops at three diamonds. Seven gets you a Platinum M4A1 (no stats available as yet, but you get +$10000 for successful attacks and robberies) while collecting all 10 unlocks... well... it's a vehicle... Darth Vader had one... that's all I can give you on that I'm afraid.

Not that you should care though, just take your bat and ball and go home.

jaywalker
02-19-2012, 12:52 AM
I avg 16 boxes a day and ended up with 6 diamonds :)