PDA

View Full Version : Concrete Plant stats?

Mcdoc
02-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Does anyone have the progression of decrease costs %'s as you go through the upgrades on the concrete plant?

I had one, but it was only 1% and when I needed the space for something better, I sold it.

I understand that it also lowers the costs of upgrading buildings, so it the prevents go up to a substantial number, it might be worth reconsidering.

Thanks in advance :)

nighthunter
02-15-2012, 09:53 PM
1% each level maximum 10%

Mcdoc
02-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Wow - seems hardly worth it :(. 10% off 250,000 is only 25k - chump change.

Even when you're up to 750k for an upgrade 75k is small potatoes.

Would be freakin awesome if it was up to 25% AND it also took off some of the time.

I think MW should introduce an "Advanced Engineer" at like 400k that each one would take off 5% of construction time with a max benefit of 10 units for 50% and each one was only good for 5 projects before they were "retired".

Just a thought.

chuck norris
02-15-2012, 10:35 PM
I think MW should introduce an "Advanced Engineer" at like 400k that each one would take off 5% of construction time with a max benefit of 10 units for 50% and each one was only good for 5 projects before they were "retired".

Just a thought.

My thought too. I mentioned it weeks ago. Can't believe they made a boost without including time bonus.

Mcdoc
02-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah Chuck - I couldn't remember who to give credit for that idea - but it was probably your post :)

I just went into a little more detail of how to make it work without being a permanent advantage and keep people coming back to buy more.

Maybe we both should bring it up over in the ideas thread.

Sepi
02-16-2012, 01:09 AM
Wow - seems hardly worth it .

I have to disagree, in my opinion itīs great building (just upgrading it to level 6). It doesnīt seem that good for starters, but eventually your upgrades will cost millions (even tens of millions), so getting max. -10 % discount saves you alot of money and pay itself back. :)

Of course its usefulness depends how advanced your base is and how many buildings you are planning to upgrade to maximum levels, but keep in mind that in Crime City Funzio released new buildings not so long time ago, so why wouldnīt they do it in Modern War too? Ok, the Boost Buildings are "new" buildings, but in some other thread Crime City Mark hinted that they will release more sea-based buildings in future if I remember correctly.

EnjoyLife
02-16-2012, 03:42 AM
Wow - seems hardly worth it :(. 10% off 250,000 is only 25k - chump change.

Even when you're up to 750k for an upgrade 75k is small potatoes.

Would be freakin awesome if it was up to 25% AND it also took off some of the time.

Just a thought.

8% off of my level 4 oil rig will be $1,680,000. I think it's worth it.

EnjoyLife
02-16-2012, 03:44 AM
Ok, the Boost Buildings are "new" buildings, but in some other thread Crime City Mark hinted that they will release more sea-based buildings in future if I remember correctly.

Someone in authority did mention the new sea-based building(s). They did mention it before the boost buildings were released, so I hope they weren't talking about the Naval Research...

Sepi
02-16-2012, 03:59 AM
Someone in authority did mention the new sea-based building(s). They did mention it before the boost buildings were released, so I hope they weren't talking about the Naval Research...

Bummer, hopefully that is not the case as thereīs lots of room to expand in the sea. Somekind lighthouse or artificial island or maybe a secret smugglerīs cave would be nice additions. Sea-based military infrastructure is kind of hard to think of. (End of off-topic)

Tramp Stamp
02-16-2012, 11:02 AM
FWIW, there are 6 dummy money buildings, of which 3 are intended for higher levels: Nanotech Factory (60), Global Satellite Network (80), and Cold Fusion Reactor (85). The last two don't even have image data associated so who knows if they'll ever be activated. Higher level dummy defense buildings include Reinforced Bunker (57) and Explosives Depot (73).

JMC
02-16-2012, 01:10 PM
all the high level buildings cost over a million and 1% off is already in the hundreds of thousands. Upgrades for those buildings are even more. I think that the discount off of one space center would be enough to completely pay back the cost of a level 10 cement factory. Didn't calculate it, but 10% off 12 mil is 1.2mil. Then next upgrade is 20mil and it gets higher exponentially. Level 10 electric power plant is somewhere in the 150-200mil range. So imagine the discount on high level upgrades of the space center.

Then like tramp stamp said, there's other buildings that are likely more expensive that haven't been released yet.

Maverick50727
02-16-2012, 02:31 PM
FWIW, there are 6 dummy money buildings, of which 3 are intended for higher levels: Nanotech Factory (60), Global Satellite Network (80), and Cold Fusion Reactor (85). The last two don't even have image data associated so who knows if they'll ever be activated. Higher level dummy defense buildings include Reinforced Bunker (57) and Explosives Depot (73).
The only constant is change. Good to know that new things coming may be possible. That is the only thing keeping me in the game at this point, I know even you are getting bored. LOL

Please don't jump ship on us yet Tramp Stamp. I'll post your "bail" for your new avatar. Or throw away the key, one or the other.

Mcdoc
02-16-2012, 02:42 PM
So what is FWIW and what is a "dummy" bldg?

Maverick50727
02-16-2012, 03:16 PM
FWIW=for what it's worth; for whoever is wondering LOL

I assume he saw it in a XML data file somewhere. It looked like that was where he got his unit data from for his spreadsheet. I've never looked a jailbroken device but if the unit info is cached in/used from a XML data file, building info probably is too. Dummy is just a field in a file somewhere that isn't being used currently. Could be something intended originally but never enabled or something new (we can only hope).

Mcdoc
02-16-2012, 03:21 PM
FWIW, there are 6 dummy money buildings . . ..

What is FWIW & what is a dummy building?

JMC
02-16-2012, 05:38 PM
What is FWIW & what is a dummy building?

Maverick just answered both your questions. 👍

[][][][][]

Bradliv
12-21-2013, 09:46 PM
You're invited to my new group 'We are Buying Concrete' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/6617327/7ShS7D

Robespierre
12-21-2013, 10:19 PM
http://www.motorcycleforums.net/forum/attachments/suzuki/25297d1309921005-intruder-recall-zombie-thread.jpg