PDA

View Full Version : Stop whining about the event

Mabraha
02-15-2012, 09:32 PM
I dont understand what youre all crying about, i have allso been stuck at 9 for days and have spent to much gold for last, but **** happens. If it was 100% to get sig if you spent some gold it would have been to underprised compared to other gold items and that would be unfair to the players that do spend alot on gold. This event has been great imo, from the lockboxes most of us has got 3 good items, some money, some rps and some ok items for free and we have had some fun new content.
In short.. Stop the ****in whining people and be happy that Funzio does make the game more fun!

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Funzio ruined my life. Consequences will never be the same.

pooOnU
02-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Gambling for real money is bad. Gambling for fake weapons is 10x bad. :D

slackerboy
02-15-2012, 11:51 PM
there there there.

It will all be ok in the morning :D

At least you are still behind bars to stop you from venting your rage on the general public!

Jill
02-15-2012, 11:59 PM
And remember the 2 wardrobes of punker jackets you now have ..... lol .......

Royal Flush
02-16-2012, 12:57 AM
there there there.

It will all be ok in the morning :D

At least you are still behind bars to stop you from venting your rage on the general public!

Lol thankfully his eyes are blocked by the bars .... I reckon there would be alot of sadness in them if we could see

slackerboy
02-16-2012, 12:59 AM
hahaha

poor little mite TS!

At least he has a good economy to fall back on

Kockie
02-16-2012, 01:25 AM
Some people are just way over reacting.

And we all wake up to the news headlines tomorrow: "A grown man was found dead last night in his garage. Authorities say he cared way too much about a game, and in distress over a few hundred pixels, he closed the garage door and revved the engine. The theme some from The Titanic; Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' was reportedly playing on repeat. The county Coroner's Office has no comment, and the police are investigating the meaning of the words found carved in to his forearm, 'I hope they have Sigs in Heaven.'. Family declined to comment and friends were impossible to find. The sheriffs office believes this is because he had no friends."

Swifty
02-16-2012, 01:30 AM
Some of you people are brutal, but very entertaining.

Tramp Stamp
02-16-2012, 10:10 AM
Lol thankfully his eyes are blocked by the bars .... I reckon there would be alot of sadness in them if we could see

It lined up perfectly without effort. I loved the way it turned out.

At least he has a good economy to fall back on

Not if I sell all my buildings! And write Mark's phone number with trash bags!

Royal Flush
02-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Some people are just way over reacting.

And we all wake up to the news headlines tomorrow: "A grown man was found dead last night in his garage. Authorities say he cared way too much about a game, and in distress over a few hundred pixels, he closed the garage door and revved the engine. The theme some from The Titanic; Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' was reportedly playing on repeat. The county Coroner's Office has no comment, and the police are investigating the meaning of the words found carved in to his forearm, 'I hope they have Sigs in Heaven.'. Family declined to comment and friends were impossible to find. The sheriffs office believes this is because he had no friends."

Lol would have been funnier if you stopped at friends were impossible to find.

PS I seriously hope no one actually kills themselves over a Sig!!