PDA

View Full Version : At least have some fair luck for everyone....

ruffy
02-15-2012, 07:33 PM
i have read in forums people obtaining Sig without a single gold... and some have used above 500 gold and still no Sig.

I have been consistently attempting 14-18 times a day to unlock a box since the start of the event, merely to have this "better luck next time" more than 70% of the time using the middle option.

As a result of the terrible luck for the 1st 6 days, I used 510 gold to have more boxes opened, hoping that i will get my remaining 3 diamonds, but heck, 0 diamonds from that 510 gold...?!?

so how is that fair when people without using gold gets a SIG when people who used gold aren't even close to it.... I can safely assume people using gold probably have more boxes opened than those not using gold... (assuming both are equally diligent in the attempts)

Is there a luck factor? or is it just a marketing plot to lure more gold spender to keep spending and spending to get a SIG? Purposely give better luck to some non gold players to lure gold spender to keep spending?

This is crap.

Give us some explanation Funzio...

qwikster
02-15-2012, 07:36 PM
one word: luck

ruffy
02-15-2012, 07:39 PM
one word: luck

yes i understand luck has to be part of the game to give people surprises and agony... which makes any game fun, but too extreme range of luck is detrimental to a gamer's experience...

how can people who has less attempts obtain SIG than those who attempted more? its so unfair...

Funzio please explain.

Alice
02-15-2012, 07:40 PM
There are more non-gold players just didn't complain. Besides, if the random number generator uses local time as a seed, resetting with gold may cause more similar results. Just a technical guess...

Swifty
02-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Better to be lucky than good.

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 07:44 PM
I am confident the RNG lies server side.

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 07:45 PM
P.S. somehow I will be 50 seconds off the last open, haha. Not that I'm staying up for it.

qwikster
02-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Funzio please explain.

don't hold your breath. it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of the needle. i didn't even get a response from them to my question about the fate of lockboxes after the event ends.

Joeycool
02-16-2012, 09:32 AM
You cant ask funzio for explanations on the forum.

If you want explanations you need to email support. Not that they will necessarily give you the answers.

yshen
02-16-2012, 10:03 AM
I thought people who would like to spend money on such a game don't care that much, it doesn't like us poor always praying some miracles happen when click the get it free button.