PDA

View Full Version : Attack points - newbie question

Sammer
02-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Hey guys can anyone explain to me why my attack and defense levels won't climb? I'm working to upgrade all my buildings at level 6 - I've got 61units (including engineers) but my levels won't budge from attack:22 and defense:47.
Thoughts?

333 845 427

Thanks!

Aidan
02-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Wht lvl r u at? I suspect tht u dnt hv enuf allies. Every lvl u r allowed to utilize 5 allies n evry ally cn utilize 4 unit.

Mcdoc
02-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Find the thread on the main forum called "Add Me"
Write down the 50 most recent numbers entered under the post
In MW - open your menu on the bottom right corner
Open "Add Allies" in the top right corner
Add those new ally numbers one by one
You will see your Attack / Defense numbers go up with each Ally who accepts you.

Sorry if the seemed too simple in the step by step - but you did use the word - newbie.

Sammer
02-15-2012, 05:51 PM
Thanks guys.
You're right - I added two allies and both figures have doubled. I was trying to avoid adding allied while I build, but was feeling like my cash was unsafe thanks to my crappy stats.
I appreciate the help.

Mcdoc
02-15-2012, 06:03 PM
A good number of allies to maintain while you are building is 25. Then you know will will always bring your top 100 attack units into each battle. You can also safely attack people on your rivals list with 17 or fewer allies and you'll be surprised how easy you can rack up tons of cash Click on my name to see some previous posts i made specifically about how i bank over 1 million a day and im always expanding my base, upgrading buildings, upgrading my vault, and with the extra cash on top of ALL that, i purchase some specific high defense units to help me win even more cash (like 30k) when others attack me.
O
hopefully i was one of the allies you added - I put in a request right after i responded to your last post :)

Mcdoc
02-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Sammer - also don't forget to visit your allies bases every day. You get 1000 for each base up to 25 bases and it resets every 24 hours - that's a free 25,000 per day - $175,000 per week - PLUS you might learn some strategy studying your allies bases & the way they are laid out.

The fastest shortcut I use to quickly visit 25 bases is to pull up:

menu
Add allies
Then the upper right tab say visit allies.

BTW - this is a good reason to keep between 25 & 30 allies while you build up your base.

Have fun!

Wildfire
02-16-2012, 02:07 AM
The fastest shortcut I use to quickly visit 25 bases is to pull up:

menu
Add allies
Then the upper right tab say visit allies.

BTW - this is a good reason to keep between 25 & 30 allies while you build up your base.

Have fun!

I switched to the slightly more long winded menu,more, visit allies route, because a bit of ham fistedness caused me to add all rather than visit when doing it your way and I added everyone I had in reserve.