PDA

View Full Version : Building Upgrades

Hassleham
02-15-2012, 07:34 AM
Hey guys,
Unfortunately someone keeps messing with the spreadsheet so some of the data seams unreliable.
I know the Oil Rig produces 175k and the Electric Power Plant 8k, would anybody be able to tell me a few of the upgrades for these 2 buildings including income and upgrade cost?
Im trying to decide which to buy.
Thanks!

Tanner
02-15-2012, 09:24 AM
I believe if you click the link in my sig that you'll find the most up to date and accurate info on money buildings maintained by Tramp Stamp.

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Unfortunately he's right and it has become unreliable. Probably the best way out at this point is to actually figure out how everything works algorithmically. I might do it this weekend. I dunno.

Hassleham
02-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Alternatively someone could create an image version of the table to stop people spoiling it. And there could be a thread in which people could post updates and then one person could be responsible for editing the image and adding the data.

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 11:29 AM
No objection, but it won't be me.

EnjoyLife
02-15-2012, 03:54 PM
I put my copy of the $ buildings on Tramp Stamp's workbook. I'm not fixing the other worksheet though.

Hassleham
02-15-2012, 06:31 PM
I put my copy of the $ buildings on Tramp Stamp's workbook. I'm not fixing the other worksheet though.

Thanks for that.
I've saved the current version as a PDF so there's something to refer back to when it gets messed up again. I'll find a way to convert it and upload it as a JPEG or something.

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the band-aid. If anyone wants to suggest a "last known good" date or doesn't mind me rolling back to the oldest available date I will do so, but it gets messy because that will erase subsequent contributions.