PDA

View Full Version : Possible hacker???

white frog
02-14-2012, 04:01 PM
I ran across this guy the other day with absolutely rediculous stats! It's totally possible that he bought his way to this point, but after doing the math on how much it would cost or how long it would take to get there, I'm very suspicious. I don't want to wrongly accuse anyone, so I'm asking you... What do you think?

K@le
02-14-2012, 04:05 PM
100% hacker report him asap

Swifty
02-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Report him, let funzio sort it out.

Joeycool
02-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Definitely! There seem to be quite a few these days... Like the old days!

Whoopdido1980
02-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Why do people hack? Is that fun? So he's walking around with a billion dollars? What's the point?

2Legit
02-14-2012, 05:19 PM
I have reported a few regards to same situation as that, but they never ban them. They'll just tell you, they'll go over it, but you still see them on rival list. Sometimes, it's a waste of time reporting them, because they never do anything about it.

However, when they see something else suspicious like having 200+ double deckers or 600 M4's they will assume your cheating, and they ban you automatically.

G Wiz
02-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Instead they review other peoples accounts who do what may, when instead they need to be reviewing players like this

Tramp Stamp
02-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Why do people hack? Is that fun? So he's walking around with a billion dollars? What's the point?

A lot of people have more fun exploiting the game than playing within the rules. They'll play until they get bored or banned and will move onto the next one.

xclusiv
02-14-2012, 06:48 PM
i agree with tramp stamp, i think people like this will only play the game for a little while and get bored, i dont think there serious players and will play this game for long

Whoopdido1980
02-14-2012, 07:49 PM
I still don't get the point though. Do these people also go golfing and write down 68 on their scorecard even though they really shot 130? Or better yet, don't even play but just grab a scorecard and write down 68? Or go bowling and change their scores to all strikes so they end up with 300? Or put their video game on God mode so they can't die? I don't understand what's enjoyable about cheating in this game.

I mean I found a glitch one day where I had unlimited energy. I did job after job after job and in about 5 minutes I did probably 3-4 days worth of jobs. I could have kept going but what would have been the point? It was cheating and no fun. I emailed Funzio and they fixed it right away. It would have been dumb to accomplish 6 months worth of work in an hour.

Tramp Stamp
02-14-2012, 08:03 PM
They don't see it as "cheating"; they're not playing the same game. Their game is to make a mockery of the rules and rile up all the serious players. They don't care about whatever nuances the "real" game has to offer.

Whoopdido1980
02-14-2012, 08:07 PM
They don't see it as "cheating"; they're not playing the same game. Their game is to make a mockery of the rules and rile up all the serious players. They don't care about whatever nuances the "real" game has to offer.

I can see that I guess but that's lame. Then again, you have to spend your time doing something. If that's wht you like to do then whatever.

Tramp Stamp
02-14-2012, 08:22 PM
I can see that I guess but that's lame. Then again, you have to spend your time doing something. If that's wht you like to do then whatever.

I dunno, that kind of stuff is fun sometimes. For example, try logging onto Yahoo! Bridge and bidding 7 NT. It's even better if you don't know how to play trick card games and thus don't know what 7 NT means.

Chiefer
02-14-2012, 09:17 PM
That's some crazy stuff. Is he hacking the money per hour? if not.... I'm already half way to my first night club... I'm gonna level 10 those buildings lol. Of course the right way. Painful and slow.

willydpooh
02-14-2012, 11:31 PM
damn, I dont want to go leveling up and go 40 now, so this guy can beat me while he is at large

Tramp Stamp
02-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Of course the right way. Painful and slow.

I thought our night together was beautiful. ;_;

willydpooh
02-15-2012, 12:17 AM
I am almost lvl 40, wish that funzio grants me a few hours godlike stats so I can pawn this ***** to dust :cool:

just daydreaming

greeneyes
02-15-2012, 01:14 AM
I have reported a few regards to same situation as that, but they never ban them. They'll just tell you, they'll go over it, but you still see them on rival list. Sometimes, it's a waste of time reporting them, because they never do anything about it.

Agree, simply post on his wall, tell me how or I report cheating....

willydpooh
02-15-2012, 01:28 AM
Agree, simply post on his wall, tell me how or I report cheating....

email to mobile@funzio.com with your screenshot and explanation

clo
02-15-2012, 01:50 AM
It's pretty easy to "hack." Almost all of my friends have jailbroken iPhones and any kind of game currency is free.

theONE
04-16-2012, 06:04 AM
i saw a person with over 100,000 attack and denfence

they are hacking or morons as they have over 100 hellfire missles ehich is OVER $1000 REAL money

Polarbear
04-16-2012, 06:24 AM
i saw a person with over 100,000 attack and denfence

they are hacking or morons as they have over 100 hellfire missles ehich is OVER $1000 REAL money

This is uncommon, but very possible. People like this pay for funzio bonuses.

Max Power
04-16-2012, 07:50 AM
I still don't get the point though. Do these people also go golfing and write down 68 on their scorecard even though they really shot 130? Or better yet, don't even play but just grab a scorecard and write down 68? Or go bowling and change their scores to all strikes so they end up with 300? Or put their video game on God mode so they can't die? I don't understand what's enjoyable about cheating in this game.

I mean I found a glitch one day where I had unlimited energy. I did job after job after job and in about 5 minutes I did probably 3-4 days worth of jobs. I could have kept going but what would have been the point? It was cheating and no fun. I emailed Funzio and they fixed it right away. It would have been dumb to accomplish 6 months worth of work in an hour.

I have 2 confessions.....on PC games, I sometimes put myself in God mode just because, and once, my brother and I went to the batting cage, and the pitching machine got stuck on, and we both took our swings till we blistered and bled. Totally worth it.

L Fizzle
04-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Closing this thread. Please visit:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24791-A-Statement-from-Funzio-on-Cheating