PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Attack, Defence and Ally Count Goals

Maverick50727
02-14-2012, 10:10 AM
I seem to be missing goals to increase my attack, def or ally count now. Is this normal or tied to something else? My goals had been cycling between Attack > Def > Ally count between levels 60-67 and had been completing each, then the next one would show immediately after payoff. The last one I completed was defense to 13,600, but after payoff I got no new goals. I was expecting either a new ally count goal or if I was already over my next ally count for it to skip back to Attack, but nothing. The last ally count goals were 400, 420, 450 and 500. I'm currently at 516 allies now.

I have tried leveling up from 67 to 68 and completing some other goals, but I still don't get any attack, def or ally goals yet. I understand they will stop at some point probably at the 100 level, but def 13,600 being the last can't be right. I only get 5 goals, 1 upgrade a building, 1 multiple fronts op 26, 1 generic mission goal from the Historic District, build 75 buildings and invasion op 63. Leveling up as I said didn't seem to change anything and I complete other golas in Historice District to get the next one there. I haven't tried completing another invasion or multiple fronts missions yet, but did think those were tied to the others. I took such a loss in units completing the last that I had decided to turtle and build economy and force for a while, but if I don't get the increase attack or def goals for their payoffs, it makes things even harder.

Any thoughts?

JMC
02-14-2012, 12:56 PM
those goals end in the 60s at 13600 defence

[][][][][]

Maverick50727
02-14-2012, 01:40 PM
those goals end in the 60s at 13600 defence
[][][][][]

Great!!! At least I know it just isn't me!! I'm in for the challenge and this wall just made things a little more difficult. :) But another chance to addapt I guess I'll just change my strategy some again, it is always changing anyway. Do you get other type goals later on or do they all eventually dry up?

JMC
02-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Still getting attack missions and stuff, ive been done all the maps for a while though. Just getting level 5 of every map now.

[][][][][]