PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going to canmp at 85

Holicaholic
02-14-2012, 08:12 AM
My attack/defense is a lot better than it used to be, but still not real high; instead of being in the bottom 20 percentile for my level I would say I'm in the 65-70 percentile now. Most of that is thanks to the members' suggestions here. Anyway, at 85 I unlock the next explosive (some missile looking thing at 18 att) and will stock up on that while building my economy ($26,223/Hr, not very high, I know). I just started my first loft upgrade, so my bank account looks sad >_<

Any thoughts?

blondealex
02-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Respect weapons > money weapons. I think the best way to get stronger is to farm and fight. Not really a reason to camp in CC if you're concerned with atk/def stats.

Holicaholic
02-14-2012, 08:21 AM
True, but if I pause and gather explosives I can nearly double my current attack. I'm just tired of looking through my rivals list and only being able to fight half of them with no "risk". It's something I wouldn't care about, but I still have a ton of the championship round, and undefeated goals left. =/

Swifty
02-14-2012, 08:58 AM
I am in farm and fight mode.

Half of my rivals list might be too strong to attack, but I do not have enough stamina (84 at level 111) to be able to attack everyone that I want to.

blondealex
02-14-2012, 10:24 AM
The help from explosives will be temporary. Even if you win sometimes you still lose them. It gets frustrating losing 20K (the napalm that you're talking about) to rob a building that only pays 2,500, or in a fight to complete a goal and not make money on it. If you want to slow down and build your economy, I suggest farming and hitting Laundromats.

The great thing about this game is that you can play however you want to. This is just my opinion.

Swifty
02-14-2012, 10:42 AM
And we appreciate your opinion.

Ohaithere
02-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Blonde Alex has it totally right, it's not worth stopping totally, keep farming respect points, and I would buy anthrax grenades instead of these ones, the anthrax are six attack and 5400 which at your level is probably more sensible. I'm not getting explosives until my economy can Handel them, it's like 35kph at the moment so I need it at least at 50k