PDA

View Full Version : So how about a Funzio partay...

richard118
02-14-2012, 07:40 AM
Well, i've spent more on this game than any other that i can remember. Even my ps3 has been best-ed.
Have already dropped $450 in like 3 months....ahhh...is this addiction?!!

i'm sure many others have spent similar or more. How about it funzio....throw a partay for us members! Even spacetime studios threw a bbq event for their players.

Someone pick a city....

Swifty
02-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Thank you for supporting the game so that cheapskates like me can play for free.

richard118
02-14-2012, 07:51 AM
Noprob....as long as my sig other doesnt find out. Lol. Shhhh.

Crime City Mark
02-14-2012, 08:50 AM
It's something that's been brought up in the past. We're in the process of doing a couple of big things, so an event would have to wait a bit. Broach the idea again in 2 months and we'll talk.

Synergy
02-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Wow, I'm a bit surprised. Didn't expect that. I'd love to meet a lot of you in person. The problem would be location. We got people playing all over the world, although of course most are in the US (almost 100% sure on that). I'd definitely be down. I'm assuming it would be located somewhere near the Funzio headquarters? Where is that, IF you can release that information? :p . I live in Atlanta and depending on the estimate of how many people would be there, I'd go anywhere on or near the east coast....actually **** it I'd probably go anywhere in the states if there was gonna be a gauranteed big turnout. I've always wanted to get twisted with the people I talk to and play with on a daily basis.

Cookie
02-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Is there a poll for which country people are playing cc?

Tramp Stamp
02-14-2012, 12:49 PM
One day I expect to see Store -> Special -> Funzio Event Admission Ticket for 3000 gold. It will be a melee item with 500/500 stats.

Tramp Stamp
02-14-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm assuming it would be located somewhere near the Funzio headquarters? Where is that

http://www.funzio.com/?page_id=17

Nicholost
02-14-2012, 12:53 PM
http://www.funzio.com/?page_id=17

San Fransisco? That's so cliche. I want to see a successful game developer from eastern Oklahoma or Detroit. Now that would be original.

sez
02-14-2012, 01:04 PM
San Fransisco? That's so cliche. I want to see a successful game developer from eastern Oklahoma or Detroit. Now that would be original.

lol yeah me too, Google put a Headquarters in Ann Arbor which is about 30+ miles West of Detroit and we have Compuware right in downtown Detroit.

Joeycool
02-14-2012, 02:02 PM
It's something that's been brought up in the past. We're in the process of doing a couple of big things, so an event would have to wait a bit. Broach the idea again in 2 months and we'll talk.

Party at Marks house!

AppleMacGuy
02-14-2012, 02:50 PM

WWDC (*) is early June :D - assuming Apple keep to the same dates as for the last however many years - I might make the trek again this year, so how's about a parteee that week chaps? :p

(*) For (most of) the non-developers here - WWDC = (Apple) Word Wide Developer's Conference, held every years in the Moscone Center, SF - I think Funzio HQ is basically a short walk from Moscone, so at least some your devs will be hangin' out?!

Crime City Mark
02-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Certainly not at my place. We've talked about meet-and-greet events, and we've had a presence at a few conferences. If I hear about anything coming up I'll try to keep you informed.

Rocky35
02-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Who is everyone most excited to meet if this thing is to happen? I want to meet payam and noodles, see what will go down.