PDA

View Full Version : Can someone update me?

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 10:12 PM
I have been unable to get on to CC for the whole day (24hrs)! Is any of this happening to you guys at all? Maybe some kind soul can scan my hood to see whats up if im on your friend or rival lists at all :)

I am missing out on the diamond event!!!

Synergy
02-13-2012, 10:49 PM
If I see you on rival list (unless u added me) I'll check out your hood, although I'm not sure it would tell you much. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. I'd email Funzio fosho. Only 2 days left in diamond event. :p

Nudie
02-13-2012, 11:20 PM
I have been unable to get on to CC for the whole day (24hrs)! Is any of this happening to you guys at all? Maybe some kind soul can scan my hood to see whats up if im on your friend or rival lists at all :)

I'm having similar difficulty connecting to the CC server for several days now. Have to keep trying over and over again before getting connected - may take up tp 10 or more tries. Very frustrating especially when trying to collect on time from money buildings. Could it be because of diamond event causing higher traffic than normal?

CounterSniper
02-14-2012, 12:31 AM

I have had a few times where I couldn't get onto CC but after a check I found out that for whatever reason my iPad either went into Airplane Mode or turned wi-fi off by itself. I of course check that first anytime I have a problem getting on now.

Whip88
02-14-2012, 12:42 AM
You could try a factory reset on your devices, as i could not get on earlier today and a factory reset worked for me.

G Wiz
02-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Well I hope this doesn't go on for too much longer because I'm losing out!

Holicaholic
02-14-2012, 07:17 AM
It might be your internet connection too. Sometimes when that happens to me it's because my wifi is clogged (4 people use it) and I have to switch to 3G, after I switch it works fine, albeit sometimes slightly slower.

Chiefer
02-14-2012, 09:18 AM

Did you unplug you modem and wi-fi internet. If they are half-assing you won't get onto the server. If they are broke switch over to 3G you will get in. Trust me. Happens to me all the time thanks to
Comcast.

G Wiz
02-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Yea i have a great connection as I am able to do many other things. Just getting a message that says theres a problem with my account.

*sigh*

Synergy
02-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Funzio support ASAP :p

procsyzarc
02-14-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw you on the rivals list yesterday.

Not the anwser you want but prehaps you where banned for exploiting drop rates. I know it wasn't your fault but wouldn't surprise me if funzio just banned without properly investergating. How quickly people love to call haxs wouldn't be surprised if someone reported you with out understanding the situation

G Wiz
02-14-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw you on the rivals list yesterday.

Not the anwser you want but prehaps you where banned for exploiting drop rates. I know it wasn't your fault but wouldn't surprise me if funzio just banned without properly investergating. How quickly people love to call haxs wouldn't be surprised if someone reported you with out understanding the situation
You know what procsy, I hate to believe your right, but I kinda feel this is what has happened.
I cant believe Funzio would be so negligent about an investigation. Its not something I kept secret either, so I'm really hoping I hear something soon.

Till then bleed my hood dry peeps!

K@le
02-14-2012, 04:15 PM
I also think they banned you, your drop rates where very high because you swapped a lot between your iphone and ipad
I read that you did it on other peoples wall, so no secret lol

When i saw the amount of double deckers you had i was like WOW hahahaha, hope you will be back soon and get the sig ;)
I will look in your hood as your in my my mob list !

G Wiz
02-14-2012, 06:40 PM
AHHHH!!!

Bout to come up on day 2 of this thing.

Anyone who asked about the DD's got the str8 up answer because i wanted my forum peeps to enjoy the perks as well.

These might be my last days

Swifty
02-14-2012, 06:41 PM
No good deed goes unpunished.

Skywall_E-merge
02-15-2012, 06:36 AM
I'm still having the same login issue as you. Did you get yours fixed?

I mailed Funzio and they still have not replied back. That was four days ago.

Fig Oni
02-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Peep having issued with your crime city not load my suggestion to see if you haven't got a ban because you may of been reprimanded for exploiting loot drop rates.
Install the only other ****ty conzio game modern war and if the server don't connect you then that means you weren't banned but if it connect I'd be assume the worst because I think both server of the 2 games are at the same location

Swifty
02-15-2012, 06:59 AM
Don't they inform you if you are banned?

And how do they define "exploiting loot drop rates?"

You mean like if Nadya drops an above average number of M4A1s?

Skywall_E-merge
02-15-2012, 07:28 AM
I get all my m4s from the shooting range. I get up to 4 in a row. It happens quite often.

Swifty
02-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Then you are doing a lot better than I am with Nadya.

I am averaging about 1 in 4, with no 4 in a row streaks.

Skywall_E-merge
02-15-2012, 07:33 AM
I just installed and logged into Modern War. You said that's a good thing right?

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 09:14 AM
I just installed and logged into Modern War. You said that's a good thing right?

Depends on your point of view.

Skywall_E-merge
02-15-2012, 09:42 AM
My point of view is: who cares about Modern War, I just want to play Crime City.

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 01:01 PM
You still have your 344 Double Deckers.

Swifty
02-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Very much looking forward to the arrival of the forum moderators.

G Wiz
02-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Well guys it seems that my farming off the DD's has gotten me reset to lvl 1 now so i probably wont be seeing you all on my rivals list for quite some time!

This is very depressing

Swifty
02-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Major bummer.

But it makes me want to start over, too.

I could do so much better now that I know how to play the game.

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Well guys it seems that my farming off the DD's has gotten me reset to lvl 1 now so i probably wont be seeing you all on my rivals list for quite some time!

This is very depressing

Sorry to hear that, Alex, but your hood still exists! I guess they just create a new account. It's ironic if you think about all the people who want resets but don't get them.

Ohaithere
02-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Why did you get reset for farming double deckers?

Max Power
02-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Major bummer.

But it makes me want to start over, too.

I could do so much better now that I know how to play the game.

Not a great deal at his level having spent gold. Probably the last thing he wanted.

That sucks. It's not like G did anything others here haven't done.

G Wiz
02-15-2012, 01:38 PM
i know right? it might be a blessing in disguise! I just replied to the email so the reset wont take effect until later I believe.

I think I will still have my name.

EDIT: I will also have all of the gold back that I spent in the game! That will be interesting to see.

G Wiz
02-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Why did you get reset for farming double deckers?I exploited a glitch I encountered when swapping between devices that gave me better drop rates for some divine reason.

Max Power
02-15-2012, 01:53 PM
I exploited a glitch I encountered when swapping between devices that gave me better drop rates for some divine reason.

How is that different than what Dudeman did, other than the fact that they nerfed the Mossbergs?
Or the people who got the discounted crates?

G Wiz
02-15-2012, 02:21 PM
I guess because it involved a lot more people or maybe they felt it was something less serious...who knows where the line is.

procsyzarc
02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
I exploited a glitch I encountered when swapping between devices that gave me better drop rates for some divine reason.

Wait using a glitch to your advantage gets you banned? Seems to me the amount they make from an app if they can't get there programming right that’s their problem and shouldn't punish the player, especially in your case what were you meant to do? Your game was broken, just meant to stop playing for months till they sort their **** out?

Well at least you get your gold back too so may or may not be for the best.

Wondering what will happen with the rest of us, wilh the amount of useful bugs/glitches in this game I can almost guarantee each and every one of us has benefited (or/and been screwed) from them at some point so are they going to ban everyone?

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Hey g wiz if you're really starting over I'd give Empire Theater a hard look. It's expensive but makes a nice companion to Ice Cream Shops and Italian Restaurants.

Royal Flush
02-15-2012, 03:07 PM
I think the Techno Club is extremely underrated, given that it's ROI is second only to the Laundromats but you can actually collect a full 100% of it - depends on how much gold you put in though or want to "waste" in the lower levels.

Still sucks tho G, I think resetting you to the start is overboard! Remove the DDs but not all the months of hard work!

Tramp Stamp
02-15-2012, 03:12 PM
Good point about the Techno Club. The upgrade costs are ridiculously low.

Euchred
02-15-2012, 03:14 PM
That sucks G wiz your hood was sick I was always jealous when I went to check it out.

G Wiz
02-15-2012, 03:20 PM
yeaa bro thanks for the support!

well heres the latest guys...I still have 82 attack and defense skill points, I have 2240 energy now and 33 stamina. I still have max expansions and all decorations (those include 2 atlas stones at 25 mill each and 2 rifle statues.) I am unable to sell these though (suxxxxxx)

I guess I'll aim for the italian resturants and ice cream shops! I also have to remember some good lower level loot spots again.

EDIT: scratch all that, Ive been completely reset now :(

Skywall_E-merge
02-15-2012, 05:23 PM
I don't have an iPhone or any other device than my iPad. I never transferred my account, but I got the same error as you did G.

I am still waiting on a reply from Funzio. It's been four days now.

BTW, how much gold do you have now?

Nicholost
02-15-2012, 05:50 PM
EDIT: scratch all that, Ive been completely reset now :(
Including energy and stamina? If you still have those and your gold back, I'd say this is a blessing. At least, it would be to me.

G Wiz
02-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Yea i have 1500 gold guys, but no stam and energy

qwikster
02-15-2012, 08:24 PM
what i don't understand is why your account was reset just because you exploited a game glitch? if it was limited to double deckers, the logical step would have been to take away all your DD and allow you to continue playing the game at your old level.

???

G Wiz
02-15-2012, 08:42 PM
I dont think the influx of obvious cheaters this week helped my case.

Babytway
02-16-2012, 01:31 AM
i think since you openly said that you switched between devices and you get good drops, some retard hater that read that post went and immediately reported you because there loot drops sucked

Swifty
02-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Retard hater?

I resemble that remark!

And just for the record, my loot drops do suck, but I did not report him.

Fig Oni
02-16-2012, 03:01 AM
i think since you openly said that you switched between devices and you get good drops, some retard hater that read that post went and immediately reported you because there loot drops sucked

I don't think he was reported by another forum member but the reason they gave him the full reset is because he openly discussed the reason why he was getting the good dd drop rate and how to obtain them too.
The saying 'sharing is caring' has no meaning to conzio

Babytway
02-16-2012, 09:29 AM
well so anyone who switches back and forth from ipad to iphone will get banned?

Swifty
02-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Just like Russian Roulette.

Tramp Stamp
02-16-2012, 10:04 AM
well so anyone who switches back and forth from ipad to iphone will get banned?

Well it is their fault that Funzio can't manage rule consistency so they should be banned!

G Wiz
02-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Well it is their fault that Funzio can't manage rule consistency so they should be banned!So funzio's new name is Alex