PDA

View Full Version : Ten levels of Tramp Stamp

Nicholost
02-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Thought I would post this up for your entertainment and as a testament to Tramp Stamp’s hood planning thread; quite possibly the holy grail of information for this game. I read that thread eight days ago at lvl 62 and immediately started putting its recommendations into practice. I was generating about $3,500/hr at the time, which was abysmal. My attack and defense were 2750 and 4034 respectively (I happened to write those two down). I was probably in the top 60% for strength and economy at that level. I hit lvl 72 yesterday and am generating $16,622/hr with 7478 attack and 9326 defense. I’m definitely in the top 5% of my level for strength and top 10% for economy, but hope to be in the top 5% by the end of the week. I have to give full credit to the hood planning thread. That sucker was a game changer as my numbers prove. I mean, quadrupling my economy in a week? I never thought that possible.

For those few not in the know, read this (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15477-Economy-planning-amp-discussion).

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Have you not heard? Tramp stamp = honorary developer

Nicholost
02-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Have you not heard? Tramp stamp = honorary developer
Not following. Are you saying TS is a honorary developer for CC or that TS is a software developer?

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Not following. Are you saying TS is a honorary developer for CC or that TS is a software developer?strictly a non official thing, just underlining his contributions from my perspective