PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Lockbox event

jhcutt4621
02-13-2012, 04:50 AM
Let's just be honest here.. If you don't have any gold to spend and are not willing to buy it, The other 2 kits to open the lockboxes will never happen. Anyone else had any luck? I've tried it about 10 times now on the kit that you spend $ on. Nothing yet

562-514-557

CounterSniper
02-13-2012, 05:09 AM
Let's just be honest here.. If you don't have any gold to spend and are not willing to buy it, The other 2 kits to open the lockboxes will never happen. Anyone else had any luck? I've tried it about 10 times now on the kit that you spend $ on. Nothing yet

562-514-557

I've got 7 diamonds with no gold. Since then no diamonds with or without gold.

Fig Oni
02-13-2012, 05:21 AM
Out of my seven diamond if I'm correct I got 2 on the free kit and 5 on the game cash kit but I refuse to use gold on the lockboxes

Free kit only worked on the first day since then the free kit should be called the impossible kit as it's impossible to open the lockboxes with them

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 06:01 AM
I have spent 150G opening crates... no diamonds

I also have used the medium option (open with in game cash) many times... and got 5 diamonds from doing do.

In other words I have had better results without gold than I have with.

Royal Flush
02-13-2012, 06:04 AM
It has an average open rate of around 40%, which given the odds of then getting a diamond being about 1 in 9 means that you'd have to be very lucky to get all 10 diamonds in 7 days without gold!

willydpooh
02-13-2012, 06:06 AM
I also think only those people which buying gold can have the +1 respect gun, and it's fair enough

Joe Brown1
02-13-2012, 06:10 AM
If those odds are correct then even if you tried every hour, 24 hrs a day for 7 days, you would only get 7.5 diamonds. Assuming you miss a couple and sleep some, the average is probably closer to 5 or 6.

I haver gotten 7 diamonds thus far using only the medium cash option. Although, I have gotten $125K and $25K several times so it has paid for itself.

Fig Oni
02-13-2012, 06:14 AM
I also think only those people which buying gold can have the +1 respect gun, and it's fair enough

I agree with that and that they should bring back the mossberg at the original stat so the real balance of the game conzio talk about is the balance of power to the excessive gold spenders nice one but I think without using gold I'll get the sig but who knows and cares have alot of friends who are on 8 diamonds for the past 24 hour just getting other loots or lock failed

Also I'm collecting 1 box at a time once it's open I try to find another

willydpooh
02-13-2012, 06:20 AM
for me, opening the lockbox is not a problem, I dont know why I have low rate on looting lockbox :mad:

Royal Flush
02-13-2012, 06:23 AM
Exactly, problem is you could get the first 5 on day one & then get nothing for the next few days (which JJ, Joey et all can attest to similar experiences) and is similar to when you have an M4 drought. Those are just the averages I've noticed so far, if I get the remaining 3 in the next day or so then the diamond loot rate from my experience will increase but that's if.