PDA

View Full Version : how is respect earned?

willydpooh
02-13-2012, 03:36 AM
Hi, I know that "Respect" is earned via Pvp and Robbing of someone's hood, but can it be earned on some other way like buying (same way as buying gold) or trading cash/gold to respect???

when someone answered this, I had some other concern to open and talk about.....

AppleMacGuy
02-13-2012, 03:44 AM
No, only the way you said - Fight and Rob. One temporary exception - during the current Lock Box event you can get 500 RP as a reward.

CounterSniper
02-13-2012, 03:49 AM
Hi, I know that "Respect" is earned via Pvp and Robbing of someone's hood, but can it be earned on some other way like buying (same way as buying gold) or trading cash/gold to respect???

when someone answered this, I had some other concern to open and talk about.....

It can also be earned by completing mission goals. For example "Thug Life".

willydpooh
02-13-2012, 04:02 AM
Ok, then I need to report this 1 player then, maybe he was using hacked or something

Player: Don Juan
Current Level: 32+
Fight Won: merely 200+
Robberies won: merely 100+
Total Mafia Attack: 5k+
Total Mafia Defence: 5k+
Gold weapon/armor: NONE
Melee: 100 pcs Colombian Knife (this is 200 respect/pc)
Armor: 200 Night Vision Binoculars ( this is 300 respect/pc)

So the case here is that how does he got 100 pcs of CK and 200 NVB which total around 80,000 respect points.
Hope someone from the Admin check this and report to the game developer.

I forgot to take screenies, but I am hunting him now to take some photos.

willydpooh
02-13-2012, 04:04 AM
It can also be earned by completing mission goals. For example "Thug Life".

how much you get from completing that mission goals???

CounterSniper
02-13-2012, 04:24 AM
how much you get from completing that mission goals???

Depends on the lvl of thug life mission you're doing. The last one I did was 420 I think. I did a bunch of them back to back along with "championship rounds and got many thousands of rp.

How many jobs has the player completed?

If you have the players exact name spelling and lvl number you can just click on "contact support" under "help" from your device and they will check him out.

willydpooh
02-13-2012, 02:34 PM
How many jobs has the player completed?

If you have the players exact name spelling and lvl number you can just click on "contact support" under "help" from your device and they will check him out.

I got some screenies and already sent to support, thanks!

He had 808 jobs completed