PDA

View Full Version : How Tramp Stamp Loots the M4 A1ses

Tramp Stamp
02-12-2012, 11:33 PM
First thing I do is pull out my trusty compass and ensure I am facing magnetic north. Not many know this but magnetic north can move 35 miles per year! That translates to 506 feet per day!!1one If you live in Canada you have your work cut out for you, eh? BTW, you can't use just any compass. It must be a Silva or at least Brunton for Yanks who want "Made in U.S.A." for inferior quality. DON'T USE THE COMPASS IN YOUR IPHONE IT WAS DESIGNED BY COMMIES AND CAN DETONATE U.S. MAVERICK MISSILES!!!

Next I secure my chair. It is built upon a 360° rotating swivel with clamps. Once the chair itself is secured, I secure myself with straps. You can add straps yourself. A wooden chair helps but I bought mine, an old wooden electrocution execution chair, at a prison liquidation auction. That it was used to kill hundreds of people gives me the motivation to get the orientation right. Sometimes I wet a sponge and stick it into my recently shaved head for extra motivation.

Once I am 100.01% sure I am facing magnetic north I am ready to loot M4 A1s. Time to go to Nadya, right? WRONG! Boardwalk? You ignorant cocksucker. If you knew anything about M4 A1 farming you'd know we need to "prime the pump" at Junkyard. But you don't because you are a moron. Otherwise why would you be reading my thread you slobbering addle-pate???? First unload exactly 570 energy. And do it with your eyes closed. You'll need to develop muscle memory in order to accurately tap the scrap box with your eyes closed. In my case it took 3 months of 8 hours per day. The effort is worth it. DON'T CHEAT BY OPENING YOUR EYES THIS PART IS IMPORTANT!!!

Okay, now that Nadya is nerfed (de-slutted), we're back to Boardwalk. Hit the Shooting Game EXACTLY ONCE!!!! Now we're ready to do it again, right? WRONG IDIOT MORON. CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID YOU ARE YOU ARE NOT PRO!!! By this point magnetic north has moved by 0.351388888 inches so we need to unstrap ourselves, unlock the chair, get out our trusty (superior Swedish made) compass and realign ourselves and start all over. Repeat the above steps but DO NOT REPRIME THE PUMP AT JUNKYARD THE PUMP IS ALREADY PRIMED!!!! DOUBLE PRIMING THE PUMP WILL OVERLOAD THE M4 A1 LUCK MECHANISM AND WILL CAUSE BAD LUCK FOR 2.85 WEEKS!!!!!

OK once we've readjusted for the 0.351388888 inches we're ready for one more trial at Boardwalk BUT ONLY ONE YOU MUST REALIGN EACH TIME!!!! IF YOU DON'T YOU MULTIPLY THE BAD LUCK 65535³² TIMES!!!!! IF YOU DO IT WRONG YOU MUST SAY YOU'RE SORRY ON 100 PEOPLE'S WALLS OR YOUR ONE TRUE LOVE WILL NOT ONLY REJECT YOU BUT HE/SHE WILL DIE ON THE NEAREST THURSDAY IN A BLOODBATH WITH LUDICROUS GIBS!!! DO YOU WANT A BLOODBATH WITH LUDICROUS GIBS??? NO??? THEN DO THE ******* MOTHER ****ING LOOTING PROCESS RIGHT YOU MILQUETOAST LOSER!!!!

This method will work until geomagnetic reversal. At that point the earth's magnetic field will collapse temporarily but it will be long enough for solar winds to irradiate all life on earth. This, the "end of the world", is expected in 2012. At this point, looting M4s will be virtually impossible so make sure to stock up now.

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 12:26 AM
*scratches head* ok start over again from first thing.....

Bruiser
02-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Tramp you back with a bang today...If i had to farm M4A1's i would definitely follow this informative guide. See this is why the forum needs you here :) LOL great reading!!!

AppleMacGuy
02-13-2012, 02:02 AM
OK once we've readjusted for the 0.351388888 inches we're ready for one more trial at Boardwalk

I think you have made a schoolboy rounding error here, thus rendering your analysis null and void...****ing amateur :p

Royal Flush
02-13-2012, 02:23 AM
Classic Tramp Stamp

Fig Oni
02-13-2012, 02:23 AM
who upset you bro Tramp

blondealex
02-13-2012, 07:17 AM
HAHA welcome back TS. Great morning read.

Jill
02-13-2012, 07:33 AM
I think you pulled the switch when you were sitting on your chair LOL, enjoyed the story

Swifty
02-13-2012, 07:39 AM
It has to work better than my method.

Nicholost
02-13-2012, 07:44 AM
Another must-read from Tramp Stamp. Sticky this ****. Or at least add it to the "best of the best" as an Easter Egg for new members.

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 08:02 AM
I tried it. It didnt work for me.

Nicholost
02-13-2012, 08:08 AM
I tried it. It didnt work for me.
Did you use the right compass? That's what did the trick for me.

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Did you use the right compass? That's what did the trick for me.

Im not stupid mate!!!

I think Tramp Stamp is taking the Mick here TBH.

Ghost818
02-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Me: Encore Encore, (crowd goes wild cheering, yelling you name it). Ladies and gentlemen please give a round of applause for our very own TRAMP STAMP™. I'd like to say welcome home, your place at this wonderful home was greatly missed so welcome back TRAMP STAMP! ( crowd goes crazy ) lets welcome Tramp Stamp to the stage everybody!

Tramp Stamp( Elvis Presley accent): thank you, thank you very much.

Joe Brown1
02-13-2012, 01:06 PM
TS - Need to turn down the power on that old electrocution chair when administering electroshock therapy at home.

On the other hand . . don't! I LMAO this morning when I read your post.;)

Ramshutu
02-13-2012, 01:36 PM
The compass bit is absolutely rubbish. No one really cares about that extra 0.3558888 inches. And if they do, there are plenty of spam bots on this forum that can help.

schnuffler
02-13-2012, 01:58 PM
I was very let down when I came back from holidays (vacation) to discover that slut Nadya was no longer putting out like she was before I left. In fact, I can't even seduce her any more. What is this "clipping" business??

Soopajake
02-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Tramp did u write about how we need to tap our belt buckle not twice but thrice before farming? Super secret

Max Power
02-14-2012, 04:45 AM
I think HUnter/Khung's bat signal just went up.

Nudie
02-14-2012, 05:47 AM
I tried it exactly, carefully, accurately, and a butterfly knife dropped. (scratches head)

Stitch
02-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Welcome back, TS! I think...

duder
02-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Need a southpole and a north pole guide. Other than that, I basically agree with the method, though there may be a marginal benefit from a left handed approach...

Tramp Stamp
02-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Left handed approaches are sinister.

Chiefer
02-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Spinning in circles while in that chair doesn't work either. Just thought I'd put that out there.