PDA

View Full Version : BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

xclusiv
02-12-2012, 10:59 PM
I have 53 unopened lockboxes and i keep getting better luck next time its a joke,

they need a new system, they should just let us open a lockbox every hour,

and only gold to reset the timer.

i mean not only do we have to deal with the timer but most of time cant even open the lockbox and they just stack up whats the point of having a million lockboxes if u cant even open any.

Bruiser
02-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Couldn't agree more, i have 117 and haven't opened one in 2 days, i have more lock boxes then i do hours remaining go figure...

greeneyes
02-12-2012, 11:07 PM
you guys don't need more than 2 boxes at a time. it's not how many boxes you can have, it's how many boxes you can open.

CounterSniper
02-12-2012, 11:10 PM
That's the whole idea, they want us to spend money on gold to speed up the timer and open the boxes.

I find it offensive and have only use farmed TapJoy gold but the temptation keeps rising up as I have only got "Mafia Members" & "Nato Gas Masks" for over a day now.

Got 5 gold bars in first 7 hours of day one, up to 7 now but crap ever since.

CounterSniper
02-12-2012, 11:24 PM
I have 53 unopened lockboxes and i keep getting better luck next time its a joke,

i mean not only do we have to deal with the timer but most of time cant even open the lockbox and they just stack up whats the point of having a million lockboxes if u cant even open any.

The worst for me was three boxes opened with gold to receive a "Mafia Member". That is NOT loot in my book. Absolute BS!

Update- 4 mafia members with gold now.

Tramp Stamp
02-12-2012, 11:35 PM
The worst for me was three boxes opened with gold to receive a "Mafia Member". That is NOT loot in my book. Absolute BS!

Just 3? You lucky. Can't decide which I want less, +1 Mafia or DP Machine Gun. I feel like I was just DPed if you know what I mean. And, yes, I am a dude, so it's extra painful.

CounterSniper
02-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Just 3? You lucky. Can't decide which I want less, +1 Mafia or DP Machine Gun. I feel like I was just DPed if you know what I mean. And, yes, I am a dude, so it's extra painful.

Yup, just got my fourth. Running out of Tapjoy gold. What to do?

dudeman
02-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Yup, just got my forth. Running out of Tapjoy gold. What to do?

I know it's too late for "should have", but you should have saved the Tapjoy gold for a gold building.

I bow to you Funzio, you have bested me in the game of wild goose chase.

Lol, okay, no more beer tonight.

Tramp Stamp
02-12-2012, 11:58 PM

Blasphemy.

dudeman
02-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Blasphemy.

True. *opens beer 9*

Tramp Stamp
02-13-2012, 12:07 AM
True. *opens beer 9*

Better not be Miller Lite or something like that else I'll edit the econ listings and call you "vagman".

dudeman
02-13-2012, 12:12 AM
Damn, it's in quotes! Had to put the number back.

Molson Canadian is tonight's poison. I am light beer intolerant.

Edit: Funny that you threaten to label me "vagman", my economic expansion this week can be entirely attributed to the construction of a Tapjoy gentlemen's club.

CounterSniper
02-13-2012, 12:22 AM
I know it's too late for "should have", but you should have saved the Tapjoy gold for a gold building.

I bow to you Funzio, you have bested me in the game of wild goose chase.

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda.....

I dont get the gold building concept. I have spent Tapjoy gold on some armor and weapons which are invincible but buildings are invincible by default so why spend the gold. I cant lose my buildings but can lose my equipment that isn't gold.

dudeman
02-13-2012, 12:28 AM
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda.....

I dont get the gold building concept. I have spent Tapjoy gold on some armor and weapons which are invincible but buildings are invincible by default so why spend the gold. I cant lose my buildings but can lose my equipment that isn't gold.

You can't lose equipment of any kind. Gold equipment lures you in with higher stats than other equipment, but unless you plan to equip your mob with hundreds or thousands of gold weapons, they won't benefit you much more than earning a massive amount of RP and maxing out the high tier respect weapons.

Gold buildings on the other hand will help you increase your economy (faster than you can without them) which has many proven benefits.

Never too late to keep saving though.

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Better not be Miller Lite or something like that else I'll edit the econ listings and call you "vagman".Come to the Bahamas and drink our local beer called Kalik.

12% alcohol baby...It puts hair on your chest

...and also in your veins

...which can kill you

...but aside from that, tastes great though :)

Tramp Stamp
02-13-2012, 12:37 AM
From my experience in the Bahamas you'd sell me a 1% beer and claim it was Everclear.

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 12:40 AM
Thats a bad experience. But as with anything tourist related, there will be scams involved inevitably

neantGaibrefe
02-13-2012, 12:42 AM
Anyone who had a heart ~ Luther Vandross
beats tour (http://www.drdrehovedtelefonerbeats.com/original-tour.html)
Usually anyone usually lose one self inside the popular music. Everyday activity people tend to eliminate consciousness with the speedy environment along with definitely isn't aware of other people next anyone. To hold people protected make an attempt to amble in dependable areas the place people are round. It isn't shocking large amounts families had been now deciding on wireless earbud earbuds finished sent types. Of which Dr Dre is placing his PhD to help you excellent make use of the Is better than By Dr Dre Business set has proved remarkably popular, in addition to due to the fact you covered this Surpasses Solos back in Jan, defeats headsets, we've been picking out that bass-thumping terrible boys doing damage to the eardrums from trendy adolescence the nation across. At first, bests by way of dre deal, your comfort and convenience which Monster Is better than Business offer carry this particular model your step larger on top of other past types. Studying accept very clear many man express her a particular accomplished splint from headphones certain state they tolerate ablaze comprehensive plus they would change them with regard to destruction as well. And you'll aswell accept a couple humankind that familiarize everyone to not ever buy them able-bodied We prepare for you don't necessarily acknowledge to be able to those humankind because they are merely increasing to help scratch that for ones humans who apperceive that clarity plus the accuracy is a ts within their ankle efforts has been undoubtedly well worth their own moment together with funds, for the economical earphones is around basically providing good available nonetheless also become the best home owner. 2011 modern trend electronic digital: Beast Bests By Doctor. Dre, Colossal Bests Facilities, Machine Surpasses Destroy, Fantastic Is better than Turbine, Colossal Is better than Tour, Monster Beats Level. A growing number of Basketball movie star, Supra Movie star, Superstar, Audio Star Enjoy all of them. like: Kobe Bryant, LeBron Brandon, Yao Ming, beats just by dre, Erina Phelps, Lovely lady Coo, Justin Bieber and so on. do not think twice, desired anyone solution the application with this Procuring Internet site: you'll find more colors including: Ferrari colors, White, White colored, violet, Champagne, Your old watches, Gold along with Ebony.

deuces
02-13-2012, 12:50 AM
My experience of the bahamas is being at the atlantis with 1000+ other poker players. Pretty nice resort, absurdddly expensive tho.

Tramp Stamp
02-13-2012, 12:55 AM
Thats a bad experience. But as with anything tourist related, there will be scams involved inevitably

The best was in Key West when some dude, coincidentally from Bahama Village, offered to sell me drugs.

"I's gots weed, smack, crack, heroin, pills, everything my man."

"What, on that bicycle?"

"Ah, no man, I take the cash and I get it for you."

"Does anyone really fall for this?"

"My man, I gotta go."

CounterSniper
02-13-2012, 12:56 AM
You can't lose equipment of any kind. Gold equipment lures you in with higher stats than other equipment, but unless you plan to equip your mob with hundreds or thousands of gold weapons, they won't benefit you much more than earning a massive amount of RP and maxing out the high tier respect weapons.

Gold buildings on the other hand will help you increase your economy (faster than you can without them) which has many proven benefits.

Never too late to keep saving though.

Oh, I was thinkin of MW I guess, there you can lose everything, as I'm sure you are well aware of.

i get the economy view but it seems more of a status street cred thing to me. Since there is no time limit I will eventually get there without gold buildings. I got nothing but time.

Plus, I love robbing gold buildings and dont want to engender the same reaction from people who might otherwise leave me alone with my measly regular buildings.

dudeman
02-13-2012, 01:26 AM
Oh, I was thinkin of MW I guess, there you can lose everything, as I'm sure you are well aware of.

i get the economy view but it seems more of a status street cred thing to me. Since there is no time limit I will eventually get there without gold buildings. I got nothing but time.

Plus, I love robbing gold buildings and dont want to engender the same reaction from people who might otherwise leave me alone with my measly regular buildings.

I understand your argument and point of view, however, my opinion and play style are probably different from yours so there is no sense arguing it. We both make sense.

We've gone way off topic though.

CounterSniper
02-13-2012, 01:46 AM
I understand your argument and point of view, however, my opinion and play style are probably different from yours so there is no sense arguing it. We both make sense.

We've gone way off topic though.

I certainly wasnt arguing, I thought we were having an amicable discussion.

Yes we have gone off track. Peace

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 02:04 AM
you guys don't need more than 2 boxes at a time. it's not how many boxes you can have, it's how many boxes you can open.

This is a pointless comment... you get boxes by playing the game. If you are high level and have lots of energy and stamina you will get lots of boxes simply by playing the game.

We all know you dont need lots of boxes, and that its how many you open that counts. But by playing the game you will get lots of them!

By the way... I'm in a similar boat to bruiser and Xclusive... no diamond for 3 days now. Plus yesterday I used about 150G.

Its turning out to be a wild goose chase! Which would be fine if I'd only used in game cash. Stupidly I was lured into using gold!

greeneyes
02-13-2012, 02:06 AM
yeah, you're stupid.

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 02:15 AM
yeah, you're stupid.

Another invaluable and insightful comment there greeneyes. Thank you for the contribution and well done.

greeneyes
02-13-2012, 03:05 AM
you don't read the context, do you ? just take some words out & says it's meaningless. how stupid you are.

1st comment: people keep saying I have xx boxes, I have xxx boxes but can't open a box in 2 days .... , you guys really need xxx boxes ?

2nd comment: you said you stupidly use gold. I just agree.

3rd comment: this one. to point out how stupid you are.

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 03:21 AM
you don't read the context, do you ? just take some words out & says it's meaningless. how stupid you are.

Are you Yoda? You certainly speak like him.

Nudie
02-13-2012, 04:23 AM
My lockboxes must all be rusted shut. I haven't been able to open even one. They're all piling up in the corner of my hood taunting me with false promises of treasures sealed within.
I... must... not... use... gold...

Max Power
02-13-2012, 04:49 AM

1st comment: people keep saying I have xx boxes, I have xxx boxes but can't open a box in 2 days .... , you guys really need xxx boxes ?

2nd comment: you said you stupidly use gold. I just agree.

3rd comment: this one. to point out how stupid you are.

No, we don't need XXX boxes, but we don't have a choice. Point being, with these open rates and the fact that you don't lose the box if it doesn't open, they really stack up, suggesting maybe the game dynamics of this promo are a little skewed.

Like you.

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 04:59 AM
My lockboxes must all be rusted shut. I haven't been able to open even one. They're all piling up in the corner of my hood taunting me with false promises of treasures sealed within.
I... must... not... use... gold...

I spent a whole day using gold... It made no difference to me. No diamonds at all.

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 05:00 AM
No, we don't need XXX boxes, but we don't have a choice. Point being, with these open rates and the fact that you don't lose the box if it doesn't open, they really stack up, suggesting maybe the game dynamics of this promo are a little skewed.

Like you.

Its because of posts like this that we all love Max Power. Legend!

Ohaithere
02-13-2012, 05:51 AM
Joey that is what rap said that got him banned :/ I did it yesterday to use tap joy gold on creats

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 05:58 AM
Joey that is what rap said that got him banned :/ I did it yesterday to use tap joy gold on creats

Thanks for the heads up!

Ohaithere
02-13-2012, 06:00 AM
B rap I mean tramp, stupi auto correct. Iv been stuck on 5 for maybe 35 hours, not looking good, only using cash option not gold

Joe Brown1
02-13-2012, 06:05 AM
I think you will have more luck and fun opening that beer than the lockbox:p

Swifty
02-13-2012, 06:24 AM
Drinking more beer might make the game more fun.

I am going to try it.

sez
02-13-2012, 06:57 AM
Just got my 10th Diamond about 30 mins ago, I spent about 200 gold opening the boxes and I still have over 40 boxes in inventory. In my opinion between the bat,knuckles,M4 and the Sig it was worth every gold bar. 200 gold for those stats? sign me up, the Bloody Mayhem and Mass Carnage are over 500 gold a piece i think.

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 07:55 AM
Just got my 10th Diamond about 30 mins ago, I spent about 200 gold opening the boxes and I still have over 40 boxes in inventory. In my opinion between the bat,knuckles,M4 and the Sig it was worth every gold bar. 200 gold for those stats? sign me up, the Bloody Mayhem and Mass Carnage are over 500 gold a piece i think.

If 200G guaranteed the Sig that would be cool! But like I say I spent 150g yesterday and didnt get a single diamond.

How many diamonds did you get for 200G?

How many did you get with out gold?

Fricco
02-13-2012, 08:01 AM

Congrats Sez,

Did you reset timers and if so how often ?

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Sux that gold doesnt guarantee a diamond, i guess that would just make it a gold buy from the store.

Sidenote: anyone noticing the price increasing on the medium lockpick kits the more diamonds you get? I dont remember it always being at 14,200

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 08:12 AM
Sidenote: anyone noticing the price increasing on the medium lockpick kits the more diamonds you get? I dont remember it always being at 14,200

Price is level x 100

greeneyes
02-13-2012, 08:13 AM

You missed an "if" .
It worths every gold bar IF you only pay 200 golds.

Paying 200 gold bars guarantee 10 diamonds ? NO.

sez
02-13-2012, 08:37 AM
You missed an "if" .
It worths every gold bar IF you only pay 200 golds.

Paying 200 gold bars guarantee 10 diamonds ? NO.

I'll save you some time "GreenEyes", do not take my experience for what will/could be your exp. Cool? It cost me 200 gold to get 10 Diamonds, I also used $$$ on about 20+ boxes.

sez
02-13-2012, 08:39 AM
If 200G guaranteed the Sig that would be cool! But like I say I spent 150g yesterday and didnt get a single diamond.

How many diamonds did you get for 200G?

How many did you get with out gold?

I think I got 2 or 3 with $$$ but almost all came with Gold and the last was with Gold.

sez
02-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Congrats Sez,

Did you reset timers and if so how often ?

Thx Fricco, I did reset the timers twice and on both resets did not get a Gold Bar. Thankfully I had a busy weekend so I was not to tempted to reset the timers. I was on 9 Diamonds since Friday I think...

sez
02-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Thx Fricco, I did reset the timers twice and on both resets did not get a Gold Bar. Thankfully I had a busy weekend so I was not to tempted to reset the timers. I was on 9 Diamonds since Friday I think...

Correction, did not get a Diamond.

Babytway
02-13-2012, 08:58 AM
i haven't had a diamond since thursday but im lucky in opening them most of the time just get unless stuff.

Ghost818
02-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Sux that gold doesnt guarantee a diamond, i guess that would just make it a gold buy from the store.

I am also hopeing dearest friend, you have noticed you have leveled up maybe once or twice ( even tree times like me) during this long journey to get 10 diamonds, price for the medium LB is level * 100, therefore, 135 (in my case) *100 = $13,500

sez
02-13-2012, 09:03 AM
I am also hopeing dearest friend, you have noticed you have leveled up maybe once or twice ( even tree times like me) during this long journey to get 10 diamonds, price for the medium LB is level * 100, therefore, 135 (in my case) *100 = $13,500

mine cost $15,300 im lvl136

Ghost818
02-13-2012, 09:07 AM
really? woah thats weird. i thought it was 100 per level cause i read that somewhere and double checked it with mine too, mine really is 13500 atm.

sez
02-13-2012, 09:10 AM
really? woah thats weird. i thought it was 100 per level cause i read that somewhere and double checked it with mine too, mine really is 13500 atm.

yea, i can screenshot it for ya in about 25 minutes if you want.

Ghost818
02-13-2012, 09:13 AM
It's fine I trust ya

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 09:16 AM
Ahhh that makes sense guys, thanks

Twinkie
02-13-2012, 09:18 AM
I give up :( I'm stuck at 6 diamonds for like 2 days. This 1 hour thingy is annoying the hell outta me, I don't even check into this game for at least 3-4 hours before this whole lockboxes thing. I have 65 stamina, usually I just unload all of them by attacking 6-7 people, then go on my merry way.

Is there anyone near the boston area who has no job and want to help me with this? You can do this lockboxes thingy for me every hour. I'll pay a good rate per hour, provide food, and a few smiles, maybe winks at ya, when I'm not too busy. *

***please note : the compensation is depending on how much diamonds you get me per day, salary will go down if you get me none, food will be taken away, and a growl will be coming your way if no diamonds are obtained. I know, it's not your fault, but I HAVE to blame somebody, and it's most likely will be you.***

Tramp Stamp
02-13-2012, 09:21 AM
How would you take away food? Stomach pump? Working for you must be like being in a horror movie. "Twinkie part 8: Revenge of the bad Hostess"

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 09:23 AM
"hostess; now thats the stuff"

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 09:28 AM
yea, i can screenshot it for ya in about 25 minutes if you want.

Can you also please take a picture of you holding the iphone (with the screen shot) and a piece of paper saying Sez so we know its really you? ;)

sez
02-13-2012, 09:29 AM
"hostess; now thats the stuff"

Hostess - Twinkie.....get it :-) Twinkies are made by Hostess right? well were made by Hostess. I know they declared Bankruptcy.

sez
02-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Can you also please take a picture of you holding the iphone (with the screen shot) and a piece of paper saying Sez so we know its really you? ;)

On it......any particular wardrobe requests? specific angle(s)?

Twinkie
02-13-2012, 09:32 AM
How would you take away food? Stomach pump? Working for you must be like being in a horror movie. "Twinkie part 8: Revenge of the bad Hostess"

Lol you sucha a bum, I meant food will not be given. I'm a good employer!!!! And quit it with the one-liner, lmao. :p

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Hostess - Twinkie.....get it :-) Twinkies are made by Hostess right? well were made by Hostess. I know they declared Bankruptcy. lol I do believe your right about that

erik
02-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Dont give up until at least 7 twinkie. Very do able.

@greeneyes Thank you for pointing out that it doesn't matter how many chests we have, but how many open up. I wish I had realized this before I piled up an extra 115 of them.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-13-2012, 11:54 AM
i'm corroborating an experience some forum users have posted: no diamond in at least 48 hrs. is this a coincidence?

Royal Flush
02-13-2012, 12:25 PM
I got one today, however I am starting to notice a trend that the open success rate drops by about 7% (cumulative reduction of 20%) whether that's from having 8 diamonds or the timeframe is getting narrower I don't know.

dudeman
02-13-2012, 12:25 PM
I haven't opened a diamond in at least 48 hours. With only 2 days to go, there is no hope of opening another 5 diamonds. At this rate even another 2 will be a stretch.

Which meets my exact expectations from the start. No sig, and probably no golden M4. Has anyone received either of those without spending gold?

Joe Brown1
02-13-2012, 12:27 PM
I got 1 yesterday around 1PM - so 26hrs ago.

Fricco
02-13-2012, 12:35 PM
I haven't opened a diamond in at least 48 hours. With only 2 days to go, there is no hope of opening another 5 diamonds. At this rate even another 2 will be a stretch.

Which meets my exact expectations from the start. No sig, and probably no golden M4. Has anyone received either of those without spending gold?

8 of my 9 diamonds were cash options (maybe 7 Gold bars total including timers)

7th was saturday at 3pm
8th sunday 5pm
9th today 12pm all cash options, i have used 5 gold bars first 2 days for timer resets
(not worth it to me to waste so early )

fuzz bunny
02-13-2012, 12:51 PM
I managed to get the golden m4 2 days ago, all cash option, no gold, but haven't hit another diamond since...so 48 hours here too. Also getting way more "sorry, try again"...only 2 boxes open in 2 days with 20 or so attempts.

K@le
02-13-2012, 01:07 PM
I was stuck on 5 for 2 days, and today i woke up opened the first one and got my 6th diamond and 1 hour later the 7th diamond.
At least i now have the golden M4, i didnt used gold only cash option i am lvl 128.

erik
02-13-2012, 01:15 PM
@whocares - My last at about 6pm Feb 12. - 22hrs ago.

On another note - My 12:30pm loot today gave me a fail, but left up loot option and didnt take money. I repeated. Fail msg, same thing. 3rd try - 125k and 60 minute timer.

An hour later, no such luck!!!

thspiral
02-13-2012, 02:42 PM
I guess I was lucky.... sort of. I got my first 9 diamonds right off the bat, the first day. only spent 20 gold too. Now the less lucky part. I've been stuck on 9 the whole rest of the event. I wish that instead of rigging the odds, which is dishonest IMO, they should have made the diamonds drop and a even rate, but made you need many more of them for the items. They still would have made some people buy gold to get the stuff faster, but wouldn't have pissed off half the players in the process.

qwikster
02-13-2012, 03:28 PM
i'm corroborating an experience some forum users have posted: no diamond in at least 48 hrs. is this a coincidence?

my unlucky streak got broken! just got my #7. at current rate, not optimistic of reaching #10 though. we shall see if my assessment is too pessimistic.

deuces
02-13-2012, 03:39 PM
got my sig! no gold used in opening crates, tho i somehow clicked the timer reset twice, once with 5 seconds left fml.

Tramp Stamp
02-13-2012, 03:44 PM
got my sig! no gold used in opening crates, tho i somehow clicked the timer reset twice, once with 5 seconds left fml.

6 minutes per 1 gold would have made a lot more sense.

deuces
02-13-2012, 04:00 PM
6 minutes per 1 gold would have made a lot more sense.

oh ya, i meant to actually post that in the lockbox thread so mark would see it. Makes way more sense and would get more people spending gold IMO. there were a couple times when i waited to go out or go to sleep or something because i was 5-15 minutes away from the next unlock, and wouldnt pay the 10 gold just because it was so close already. If it was 1-2 gold i'd have been much more likely to.

Bruiser
02-13-2012, 05:44 PM
my unlucky streak got broken! just got my #7. at current rate, not optimistic of reaching #10 though. we shall see if my assessment is too pessimistic.

Sounds like we are on the same course...Exactly what happened to me

Novalak
02-13-2012, 06:06 PM
i have 7 diamonds and have not got one if days

129 unopened lockboxes

its fustrating!

Steve0
02-13-2012, 07:09 PM
Got my golden m4a1 on saterday not a single diamond since. no gold spent

erik
02-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Thats great Deuces! Can you share some about your attempts/ rate after 9 etc..

Crime City Mark
02-13-2012, 08:22 PM

Send in a ticket to our support guys and they'll refund you for that. Making a mistake like that sucks. Make sure to reference this thread.

Nicholost
02-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Send in a ticket to our support guys and they'll refund you for that. Making a mistake like that sucks. Make sure to reference this thread.
I had a ticket closed recently regarding loot. It was quite pleased with how it was resolved. Not only was it answered on a Sunday, but I was compensated for my losses. Well done, Funzio. You guys turned my frown upside down.

deuces
02-13-2012, 08:57 PM
Thats great Deuces! Can you share some about your attempts/ rate after 9 etc..

From 9 to 10 took i'd guess 18-20 attempts, with 6-8 successful opens. I didnt notice anything different about the drops during this gap or the other gaps i experienced. With all of the different variables im sure they have in place with something like this, theres going to be huge variations in what people experience.

This "event" is basically just a fast paced version of the entire game. Everyone is experiencing the same thing as we've all experienced with farming and pvp drops and literally everything in this game. Its all just bunched up into a 1 week period and its driving people insane.

Funzio is just capitalizing on our greed and desire to win, its natural and they're great at it :) I'm pretty happy i got the sig early, as i'd planned on spending gold repeatedly to speed up the 1 hour cooldown in the last hour or two of the game.

I'd guess that their expectation would be around 75% of very active players will get the sig without gold, maybe im overly optimistic there tho.

Cool, thanks Mark, i might do that.

Synergy
02-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Man it's so hard to tell what's going on with all of this. If you listen to the majority of reports, it definitely seems as though the success ratio in getting diamonds from opened boxes goes drastically down after getting 7 or 8 diamonds. However, I've seen one guy who had 7, then in his next 3 attempts (without using gold), successfully unlocked boxes WITH diamonds in each, to get his sig. I've also talked to people who have had anywhere from 6-9 diamonds and say they've either had a really hard time unlocking boxes period, or have been unlocking them but just getting useless items for the most part. That seems more common.

One thing I'm pretty convinced of now though, is that using gold to unlock boxes does not at all increase the chance of there actually being a diamond in that box. That's not something I've picked up on through personal experience, but something I've basically gathered by talking to a lot of people who have spent gold to unlock boxes.

xclusiv
02-14-2012, 12:30 AM
sitting on 79 unopened boxes. in the last 2 days managed to open 2 boxes, got a stone hammer and a fbi swat van. the other 14 attemtps were unsuccessful.

Royal Flush
02-14-2012, 01:10 AM
I wouldn't say the gold makes it more likely to get a diamond either, by all accounts it literally "extends" the period over non-gold users i.e. using 100 gold to get successful unlocks buys you about 6 hours that would've been spent on unsuccessful attempts, if you use it to reset timers & open it would buy you about 8 (5 extra hours plus 3 from not wasting time on unsuccessful attempts)

Lars
02-14-2012, 02:22 AM
I got my 10th diamond from my 54th opened lockbox yesterday night. Getting number 9 was hard (about 25 boxes) and I already thought I won't be able to get the sig in time. However, the final diamond appeared only 3 boxes laters (with 5 tries on cash option). To my impression later diamond are harder to get but there is quite a big variance in the drops. Guess, one needs a bit of luck towards the end.

Joeycool
02-14-2012, 08:04 AM
I had a ticket closed recently regarding loot. It was quite pleased with how it was resolved. Not only was it answered on a Sunday, but I was compensated for my losses. Well done, Funzio. You guys turned my frown upside down.

Funzio support really is superb in my experience.

Vile Lynn
02-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Aaagh, can't believe I just did that! Had 5 min left but hit the timer reset thinking I would (try to) open a box with cash!

I know it is all over the forum, but what is the support email addy?

................Can't find it now that I'm in shock, lol, for wasting 10 gold on 5 min... Still looking...

Nevermind...that link goes to the webmaster... Still looking...

Finally found it.

AppleMacGuy
02-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Funzio support really is superb in my experience.

Defo. agree with that...very responsive, polite and quick resolution of issues and requests :D

Now, can I have my 10th diamond...pretty please, please :p he says...crossing fingers and legs!

scott8047
02-15-2012, 02:40 PM
I have 59 lockboxes right now. I was able to get 9 diamonds within the first 2 days....and have been opening about 15 a day to get to 10. Wouldn't be surprised if i don't make 10. They are trying to get people to buy gold to guarantee the last box. @#$%

Boom
04-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Wow I didn't see the date......Now I wish I didn't read

i need muney
04-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Spam - now you see it, now you don't.