PDA

View Full Version : Is It Worth To Continue Opening Lockboxes After I Got My Sig?

Ghost818
02-12-2012, 09:05 PM
I just got my sig but have 50+ LB's left is it worth opening them with the in game cash option or should i continue with the free option? OR should i just save them for the next event (do they even accumulate for the next event?)

erik
02-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Might as well use the cash unless your economy is lagging... im guessing its pretty decent.

Bruiser
02-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Now Ghost starts rubbing it in..Ofcourse it is mate, there is always a chance of RP or cash so thats a bonus. Ive gone 2 days cold without a thing...I wont complain too much though ;)

greeneyes
02-12-2012, 11:09 PM
nope. waste time & money, only golden M4 & diamond sig worth

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 12:28 AM
You have the sig? you are not worthy of response...

greeneyes
02-13-2012, 01:06 AM
don't waste my time G Wiz. You're just an worthless leecher in this forum.

Tramp Stamp
02-13-2012, 01:07 AM
o snap! ! !

EveveBaftit
02-13-2012, 01:10 AM
The Native Translator biedt professionele online
vertalingen van uitstekende kwaliteit.
De mondiale leider wat gecertificeerde vertalingen van allerlei soorten
documenten direct online betreft.
online vertalen (http://www.native-translator.nl/)

Fig Oni
02-13-2012, 01:48 AM
Now Ghost starts rubbing it in..Ofcourse it is mate, there is always a chance of RP or cash so thats a bonus. Ive gone 2 days cold without a thing...I wont complain too much though ;)

I was In the same situation as you.

When the update 2.2 came on the app store at the beginning I got 2 diamonds in 3 goes on free pick so all was great.
But then after I went sleep and also the crate price changed. I wasn't even getting a box open let alone a diamond, so I started the cash option. The cash option didn't help at all didn't get nothing so somehow the last lockbox I open that day gave me a diamond (that day 1) so I got my jaw breaker. Following 24 hours 1 more diamond.

Now this is the issue in the following 24 hours I got a fantastic open rate on expert kit (in game cash open) and added an extra 3 diamonds plus loots, cash & respect.
This is what I did.
1. Don't have more then 3 lockbox at a time
2. Get the lockbox from map mission but make sure it a high xp job you do. example bruno genova on autorow 225 energy @ 83xp (as I'm on autorow)
3. Once you get to 1 lockbox then do robbing/attacking or map mission to get another box but refrain robbing/looting as much as possible if you have more then 3 boxes
4. Now once you have low number of lockboxes you will notice on expert kit you will get 50% success rate in opening them and a ratio of 1 in every 4 boxes open will be diamond

I'll keep you informed if anything new come up

BigCheese
02-13-2012, 06:59 AM
ok will someone take my boxes. I've 80++ boxes.

sez
02-13-2012, 07:00 AM
i got the Sig and over 40 lockboxes left, i'll continue to open them but not at the 1hr pace, that was really annoying. I would not get to upset when the 500 RP's came out, however I dont care for the $$ or Punk Jackets, Stone Hammers, etc. The FBI Van is alright.

Jill
02-13-2012, 07:10 AM
Just my sig and also have many boxes left, think opening with cash is the option? I think anyway

<3 Hz
02-13-2012, 07:11 AM
Yes, you can still get cash and respect.

I have a good question here, what's going to happen to all these boxes when time's up? Can we open them or will they just go poof?

Fig Oni
02-13-2012, 07:38 AM
i got the Sig and over 40 lockboxes left, i'll continue to open them but not at the 1hr pace, that was really annoying. I would not get to upset when the 500 RP's came out, however I dont care for the $$ or Punk Jackets, Stone Hammers, etc. The FBI Van is alright.

Nice one Sez, quick question used any gold to open them red tins

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 07:51 AM
don't waste my time G Wiz. You're just an worthless leecher in this forum. haha thats a good one.

Word of the day: painus (pain+anus). Eg. Greeneyes is being a real painus.

greeneyes
02-13-2012, 08:10 AM
this guy is funny haha.
How do you know that word, G Wiz ? J.J made you know that, huh ? really pain, huh? poor you.

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 08:19 AM
this guy is funny haha.
How do you know that word, G Wiz ? J.J made you know that, huh ? really pain, huh? poor you.Sorry Dr. Banner, I didn't mean to make you "angry". Perhaps your painus has origins in the big bang theory...you know that movie right? The one with ron jeremy?

greeneyes
02-13-2012, 08:24 AM
How I know whatever you're talking about. Hey, don't think everyone should know what you experienced, especially your "pain+anus" experience.

G Wiz
02-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Lol Your not as good of an online boxing match as id thought. Oh well, moving on