PDA

View Full Version : Fun player to rob

Aid
02-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Hello all, been reading the forums for over a week and finally decided to jump in. For anyone in the 102-105 level player NoFear Assassin is quite abusive and comical when robbed or attacked, posted over 20 times on my feed among other things that he hopes my family all dies soon. Get some entertainment while looking for those lock boxes.

DCjG
02-12-2012, 03:00 PM
I like to write comical poems about the little punks that get their panties in a bunch when I rob them. My current project involves a player named Fran who insists on using all his stamina on me all day, every day. If you see him around, check out his wall. After he started his unwavering attacks, I caught all his 24 hour buildings and blew the entire load on defensive explosives so he can see where all his precious money went, lol. He'll be working on those for a while. :)

Funny thing is this all started over a single robbed building. Some people take getting robbed waaaay too personal. It's amazing the lengths people go to over things like this.

AppleMacGuy
02-12-2012, 03:53 PM
If you're looking for amusing players to rob try out Nicole Jensen level 163. I've played CC since it launched and she (assuming it's not a maman - man playing as woman lol!) is the only one who blew her top after being robbed by me! She really is a pathetic child who has no idea how to play this game - if she got her collection times in order she wouldn't get robbed lol!

I've never entered into any personal confrontations in this game. The rules of CC are that there are no rules :D You rob and attack who you please, whenever you want. Period. She seems to think there is some special rule excluding her lmfao! Seriously...if you want a laugh try robbing her a couple of times...but beware she'll immediately starting calling you a stalker lmfao! And best of all, look at her stats - she loves to rob and attack plenty herself (31K attacks and 34K fights) - the ultimate hypocritical CC player that you'll come across :mad::mad:

EDIT: Which also reminds of one player who attacked me for months, every single day pretty much. Well he had better stats than me so I took the medicine. Not once did I spam his wall with vitriol etc. Well, in the last few weeks I finally got strong enough to return the favour...now, every single time he appears in the Rival's list he gets some payback :D As they say, what goes around comes around...

doomnosee
02-12-2012, 04:03 PM
ThugBrotha got robbed by me and then vented his anger - in four posts I received messages calling my family members all sorts of names, wishing them dead, ****d, etc - even my grandmother! also various racist and antisemitic abuse mixed in. Funnily enough I also got one polite message in between telling me a good place to pick up lock boxes lol. I reported the abuse which then stopped. I hope he got banned for this (rather than simply being unable to message me).

AppleMacGuy
02-12-2012, 04:28 PM
ThugBrotha got robbed by me and then vented his anger - in four posts I received messages calling my family members all sorts of names, wishing them dead, ****d, etc - even my grandmother! also various racist and antisemitic abuse mixed in. Funnily enough I also got one polite message in between telling me a good place to pick up lock boxes lol. I reported the abuse which then stopped. I hope he got banned for this (rather than simply being unable to message me).

Yeah, that is bang out of order. This kind of stuff will for sure result in a game ban rather than just the inability to message you - I don't think they have that capability, better to just teach the player a proper lesson. All IMHO though...I don't claim to know anything specific about how their ban mechanism works...only that reporting abuse will result in action (eventually).

Joeycool
02-12-2012, 04:48 PM
If you're looking for amusing players to rob try out Nicole Jensen level 163.

I have seen this player a few times. She is pretty weak for her level if I remember correctly. She is 20 or so higher than me but I've attacked her a few times for my HH goals.

AppleMacGuy
02-12-2012, 04:54 PM
I have seen this player a few times. She is pretty weak for her level if I remember correctly. She is 20 or so higher than me but I've attacked her a few times for my HH goals.

Yes she is quite weak for her level and her economy sucks big style! But she has a very big ego to make up for her shortcomings in understanding how to play CC properly ;)

Tramp Stamp
02-12-2012, 05:10 PM
I don't make a habit of BMing, but...

http://i.imgur.com/UtIzK.png
http://i.imgur.com/hxFdi.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZIlbB.png

Aid
02-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Well I just got 5 lock boxes and hit 10 of NoFear's buildings, so I am looking forward to another round of 28 messages full of love. I posted to him that he should change his game name to Justin and cry me a river

Fricco
02-12-2012, 05:27 PM
I don't make a habit of BMing, but...

http://i.imgur.com/UtIzK.png
http://i.imgur.com/hxFdi.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZIlbB.png

i just love how you can walk around with Cash on Hand..... Hilarious
Welcome Back TS

2Legit
02-12-2012, 05:55 PM
I like attacking and robbing players who gets pissed easily. They whine and starts to talk **** about how low of a level they are and how HL arent supposed to attack them. Like wtf kinda game is this if thats how they think of it.

k0de
02-12-2012, 07:16 PM
ThugBrotha got robbed by me and then vented his anger

Yeah happened to me last week with that guy. I robbed him for a decent amount and so he calls me a putrid fat slut and says the same for my mother. I rarely remember names or go out of my way to rob a particular player, but anyone who carries on like that is clearly asking for it.

p19759
02-13-2012, 12:22 AM
If you're looking for amusing players to rob try out Nicole Jensen level 163...

Just robbed 'her' for $80k+, can't wait... LOL.

p19759
02-13-2012, 01:20 AM
Just got Nicole's reply... she seems nice enough. May be you caught her on a bad day. The same, though, cannot be said about ThugBrotha.

CounterSniper
02-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Just got Nicole's reply... she seems nice enough. May be you caught her on a bad day. The same, though, cannot be said about ThugBrotha.

Perhaps she was warned by Funzio and has learned to bite her tongue.

AppleMacGuy
02-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Perhaps she was warned by Funzio and has learned to bite her tongue.

I very much doubt...as I said, I hadn't gone near her in months until a couple of days ago...robbed 2 buildings (one was a Pirate Tavern - asking to be robbed) and she posted on someone else's thread that I should be attacked cos I was stalking her lol!

AppleMacGuy
02-13-2012, 01:57 AM

Don't be fooled by that...she will be backstabbing you on somebody's thread...I dare you to rob her again...you will instantly become her latest self-proclaimed stalker rotfl :p

Fig Oni
02-13-2012, 02:11 AM
Don't be fooled by that...she will be backstabbing you on somebody's thread...I dare you to rob her again...you will instantly become her latest self-proclaimed stalker rotfl :p

These people should be venting there anger to people like cc mark why because, in any lvl after 80+ you see the same rival every hour so in 48 hour if you do get robbed or attacked by the same player more then once, it is expected. Maybe the real anger is that your mafia is too strong that they will never have the chance to get revenge.
The only thing you can say is 'Sorry I forgot I was playing Crime Free City'

AppleMacGuy
02-13-2012, 03:37 AM
These people should be venting there anger to people like cc mark why because, in any lvl after 80+ you see the same rival every hour so in 48 hour if you do get robbed or attacked by the same player more then once, it is expected. Maybe the real anger is that your mafia is too strong that they will never have the chance to get revenge.
The only thing you can say is 'Sorry I forgot I was playing Crime Free City'

I disagree with your point about venting to CC Mark. I don't see how it is his/Funzio's fault tyhat we see the same Rivals again and again...that surely is just a function of the number of players in the game? I have noted over the last week or so that qwuite a lot of new players have entered into the upper reaches so over time matters should improve. But at the end of the day, it is what it is and players should get on with it, not be too-faced hypcritical sh*ts like the one I referred. But, as with all things there always some idiots.

Also again on the point of seeing the same rival over and over...this player knows this. Why do I think that? Well this particular player is an active robber with 31K robberies it is obvious as per your comments that we all are inevitably going to rob the same pool of players many times. She is just a raving hypocrite.

Fig Oni
02-13-2012, 04:01 AM
I disagree with your point about venting to CC Mark. I don't see how it is his/Funzio's fault tyhat we see the same Rivals again and again...that surely is just a function of the number of players in the game? I have noted over the last week or so that qwuite a lot of new players have entered into the upper reaches so over time matters should improve. But at the end of the day, it is what it is and players should get on with it, not be too-faced hypcritical sh*ts like the one I referred. But, as with all things there always some idiots.

Also again on the point of seeing the same rival over and over...this player knows this. Why do I think that? Well this particular player is an active robber with 31K robberies it is obvious as per your comments that we all are inevitably going to rob the same pool of players many times. She is just a raving hypocrite.

I think they should because the game plays strange if for example you are too strong for everyone in your lvl then the game automatically makes you a visible for higher lvl so when someone who is 20 lvl above you, see's there is a target 20 lvl below them they will attack and rob them knowing there is nothing you can do unless you buy lots of gold.
Conzio has successfully made a person do that and he's been spending thousands of $ on gold.

When I reached lvl 60 I was able to attack and be attack by upto lvl 200 people so instead of finishing the game I spent gold so mission accomplished by conzio
Also why can a lower lvl person be visible to higher lvl player rival list, but you can't see them on your rival list

Just how they are making people buy gold to open lockboxes

Swifty
02-13-2012, 06:30 AM
I am a fun player to rob.

drablesse
02-13-2012, 06:34 AM
??????????????????????????????
??????????
???? (http://www.native-translator.jp/)

Twinkie
02-13-2012, 09:25 AM
I heard RichieBigBallz (lv 121) is a fun player to rob. He won't spam your wall, cuz he....types....like....this.

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 09:39 AM
I heard RichieBigBallz (lv 121) is a fun player to rob. He won't spam your wall, cuz he....types....like....this.

poor Richie

sez
02-13-2012, 09:42 AM
lol JC, is your sig from "Hall Pass"?

Grace: What the hell is wrong with you two? You are completely obsessed with sex! This morning you left the computer on g*ng***gf*c*b*th.com!
Fred: I get my weather from that site.

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 09:44 AM
lol JC, is your sig from "Hall Pass"?

Grace: What the hell is wrong with you two? You are completely obsessed with sex! This morning you left the computer on g*ng***gf*c*b*th.com!
Fred: I get my weather from that site.

Ha ha! No. I just like humorous one liners on my sig. I change it weekly.

I'm going to update it in a bit I think.

thedogfather
02-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Attacked Richie a little while ago. I'm now waiting for stag..gered..out..burst

This guy was REALLY pissed off.. He basically pasted this around 40 times on my wall..

So very innovative..

Tramp Stamp
02-14-2012, 06:59 PM
Alex just attacked me. I want to find his hood to rob. Piece of cake!

Joeycool
02-15-2012, 01:52 AM
Alex just attacked me. I want to find his hood to rob. Piece of cake!

I've heard of Alex before. I think I may have come across him in the game at one point.

CounterSniper
02-15-2012, 02:23 AM
I've heard of Alex before. I think I may have come across him in the game at one point.

Kidding right? There's like 400 players named Alex. There was one I enjoyed robbing but I couldn't ever keep track with all the dopplegangers.

Disregard, I just read the other thread about hackers. Default name.

doomnosee
02-23-2012, 06:12 AM
Yeah, that is bang out of order. This kind of stuff will for sure result in a game ban rather than just the inability to message you - I don't think they have that capability, better to just teach the player a proper lesson. All IMHO though...I don't claim to know anything specific about how their ban mechanism works...only that reporting abuse will result in action (eventually).

Sadly not - reported to Funzio about four times, but just got robbed by same player, so clearly no ban :-(

Gold buyers allowed to get away with abuse it seems

Max Power
02-23-2012, 07:04 AM
Once again, sarcasm not detected by radar.

Joeycool
02-23-2012, 07:46 AM
Once again, sarcasm not detected by radar.

Its an ongoing theme.

doomnosee
02-23-2012, 10:26 AM
In seriousness though, it does seem that there are no limits at all on the abuse you can get away with.
As for this player I will be paying regular visits (couple of upscale clubs and pirate taverns already):cool:

Imsuperduperawesome
02-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Kidding right? There's like 400 players named Alex. There was one I enjoyed robbing but I couldn't ever keep track with all the dopplegangers.

Disregard, I just read the other thread about hackers. Default name.

Im pretty sure you guys are talking about me. :P I only got bent out of shape a few times when people robbed me.
Its the obsessive people, that rob you ever other three seconds that bug me. Even now, I can lose anywhere between
say... 150k-200k a day on people robbing me, but I make enough, it doesnt even really bug me anymore. Im level 96, and I have every single free to play building for my level in my hood, and I have somewhere near 15 level 10 buildings.
I dont really complain about people robbing me anymore, because I cant remember when I actually robbed anyone
myself, so if you see me, go ahead and rob me, I like my hood. Its big, and I put alot of time into decorating,

So have fun! :)

Theonhr
02-23-2012, 11:56 PM

I think you mean the crazy white haired Alex who gets crazy mad with anyone who fights or robs him. He tends to stand out from any of the many other Alexs.

Imsuperduperawesome
02-24-2012, 01:01 AM
woof. i dont want to be that one. thats for sure.

i figured it was me, because of previous forum messes people had heard about with me and amber being such close friends.

I think you mean the crazy white haired Alex who gets crazy mad with anyone who fights or robs him. He tends to stand out from any of the many other Alexs.

i need muney
02-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Somebody please rob krimez lvl94 :)) All white with a purple hot streak.
This player is a whooping golddigger with 25.5\28.2 stats.
Thing is he\she has 0 lost robs. As a blind guess I tried to rob her....him....IT, even knowing I would fail.
And krimez came refreshing rival list to find me several times :))))
Someone just has to crack that zero!

dudeman
02-24-2012, 02:27 AM
Somebody please rob krimez lvl94 :)) All white with a purple hot streak.
This player is a whooping golddigger with 25.5\28.2 stats.
Thing is he\she has 0 lost robs. As a blind guess I tried to rob her....him....IT, even knowing I would fail.
And krimez came refreshing rival list to find me several times :))))
Someone just has to crack that zero!

Robbery stats don't work that way. You have to fail an attempted robbery in order for it to be reflected in your stats. Being robbed doesn't count for anything other than lost income.

i need muney
02-24-2012, 02:58 AM
Robbery stats don't work that way. You have to fail an attempted robbery in order for it to be reflected in your stats. Being robbed doesn't count for anything other than lost income.
D'oh! .

TRAZ
02-24-2012, 06:47 AM
I always enjoy being robbed or attacked. Rather amusing and just have a good time with it. I've been visited by a few of the Senior members I think and it's always great to see what they have. Never saw the need to go crazy in the game. Rather like getting an amusing conversation started on the comments page. Very entertaining.

Max Power
02-24-2012, 06:48 AM
Good to know.....

TRAZ
02-24-2012, 06:57 AM
Good to know.....
Nice!!! ;)

TRAZ
02-24-2012, 07:01 AM
Anyone have Donkey Boy on their rival list? Level 174....over 19 mil money on hand.....90k/116k attack/defense ....too high for me to go have some fun..he's got a rather amusing comment page going.

kimberleyj
02-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Anyone have Donkey Boy on their rival list? Level 174....over 19 mil money on hand.....90k/116k attack/defense ....too high for me to go have some fun..he's got a rather amusing comment page going.

Wow with stats like his he must be rich.

Ghost818
02-24-2012, 04:34 PM
has anyone seen Dominicano? he is also near Donkey's stats hes level 140ish and has 360 Vengance pistols, musta spent his life savings on this game.

mongorie
02-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Only 360?? i sworn he had 490 pistols last night when i checked him
Must be pumping that plastic hard lol

Nicholost
02-25-2012, 07:13 AM
Here's one to add to the list, courtesy of our very own forums. I received this loving message from the OP of this (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?20601-Adding-new-members) thread for my playful response.

Subject: Douch bag
Body: Do u gotta be a moron evry were u go
Grow up idiot

I LOLed.

Aid
02-25-2012, 08:43 AM
I am the op on this thread and did not send that message.

I know how to spell (douche not douch), and I find your posts rather funny.

Nicholost
02-25-2012, 08:59 AM
I am the op on this thread and did not send that message.

I know how to spell (douche not douch), and I find your posts rather funny.
Aid, in my previous post, "this" was hyperlinked to the thread I am referring to, which is not this thread. Funzio's CSS for this site makes differentiating between text and hyperlinks nearly impossible without mousing-over. I usually put "Clicky" for hyperlinks because of this characteristic. No harm intended to you or this thread.

I'm glad someone likes my posts. You might be the only one though. ;)

i need muney
02-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Nicholost, check this (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19862-Fun-player-to-rob&p=122378&viewfull=1#post122378) out

Swifty
02-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Aid is not the only one that likes Nicholost's posts.

thspiral
02-26-2012, 06:09 AM
I have a new favorite person to rob Koj@ck. I've seen him around but never thought much about him. I think that he must have read my post about people attacking over and over and losing explosives, because I woke up the other day and he was on my entire newsfeed. He's one obsessive little monkey. So I am going to let him destroy all of my explosives and just rob him whenever I can I guess. He's my first official weirdo stalker.

/finally