PDA

View Full Version : No lifers

Hassleham
02-12-2012, 12:09 PM
I just loaded up the game to collect some cash and check what was going on to find some abuse posted on my profile.

Earlier today i attacked 2 people and took about 1 million each off them and instead of taking it on the chin and getting on with life, they chose to abuse me, which i find quite funny.

So basically i would like to say that people need to stop taking this game so seriously when it has so many flaws, and if they choose to spend real money on it, they should be a lot more careful with keeping their cash safe, otherwise i will steal it :D

I would like to add that i am a free player and currently (i believe) the strongest player of my level, just down to the way i play the game as i have spent no real money whatsoever.

Discuss :)

TheGasman
02-12-2012, 01:44 PM
I would abuse you as well, it's called RESPECT!

JohnnyR
02-12-2012, 01:51 PM
So I s'pose basketball players aren't "respecting" the opposition when they score a three pointer? It's git nothing to do with respect, it's called competition. Grow a spine or split if ya can't handle it.

Gixxxah_Ridah
02-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Had someone take a million from me yesterday. I am saving for my first nuke plant and with my vault only at one million, I havevexposed money. That's part of the game and I took the loss without any BS backlash. Losing money is part of the game. If I was raiding/attacking someone and realized I just hit a motherload of cash, I'd keep attacking too.

Mcdoc
02-12-2012, 04:14 PM
See my Signature

Nuff Said.

Speed ump
02-12-2012, 07:11 PM
A lot of people do get nasty. I don't get that. It is awar game. Don't play if that's not the game you like. Don't have to get nasty. I've seen some that post good shot, want to ally. That's a good way to handle it, or just move on. It's not like from reading their boards that they don't attack others. Don't dish it if you can't take it, try a different game if this one is not for you.

Hassleham
02-13-2012, 05:37 AM
On the bright side, one of them attacked me after posting their comment, so i have another 5 days of farming ahead :cool:

Wildfire
02-13-2012, 07:47 AM
A lot of people do get nasty. I don't get that. It is awar game. Don't play if that's not the game you like. Don't have to get nasty. I've seen some that post good shot, want to ally. That's a good way to handle it, or just move on. It's not like from reading their boards that they don't attack others. Don't dish it if you can't take it, try a different game if this one is not for you.

Pretty much my thoughts too, I like to ask people to become allies if we've had a good tit for tat fight or if they've been beating me easily and they usually agree. Similarily people who attack me and lose sometimes come back and post on my wall with an ally request. You can learn more from them as allies than you get for posting abuse on their wall.

Oh and if someone is bombarding your wall with abuse, go to google translate and post a few words of your reply in something like Haitian Creole! for example Have a nice day! becomes Gen yon jou bčl! which will confuse them no end!

Tanner
02-13-2012, 08:43 AM
??????????????????????????????
??????????
?? ?? ?? (http://www.native-translator.jp/)

^^ not Haitian Creole

...you're doing it wrong.

JMC
02-13-2012, 12:59 PM
if you delete two of their messages in a row, a box will come up asking if you want to block them from posting on your wall

[][][][][]

P4TR1C14N
02-14-2012, 04:52 AM
if you delete two of their messages in a row, a box will come up asking if you want to block them from posting on your wall

[][][][][]

Nice information... I don't understand why all this information is not in a manual of wiki page or similar. As far as i recall this is a strategy game...

frenda
02-14-2012, 10:21 AM
I had someone post abuse on my wall in CC. So I made it a point to go back and "harvest" some more of their hard-earned cash. They've stopped posting on my wall. :)

Hassleham
02-14-2012, 10:48 AM
It's amazing to see how people of other nationalities try to insult you.
I've now been called a rump ranger AND a nut juggler, wow.

Wildfire
02-14-2012, 02:48 PM
It's amazing to see how people of other nationalities try to insult you.
I've now been called a rump ranger AND a nut juggler, wow.

Oh dear I must be bored, why did I choose to google "rump ranger"!:rolleyes:

Hassleham
02-15-2012, 07:36 AM
Oh dear I must be bored, why did I choose to google "rump ranger"!:rolleyes:

Haha! Ouch.

Mcdoc
02-15-2012, 05:06 PM
I thought queef was a term used for Vaginal Flatulance? Isn't that verbal abuse already?

Now go Google Flatulance :) - LoL

Speed ump
02-15-2012, 07:18 PM
This game allows minors to play and funzio has no in game moderation as they do here. I have seen some players tell others thy are going to **** their wife, kill them, vulgar language of all types, and other very personal attacks. I think that I may talk with apple about rating he game for adults at the least. I just can't believe what I see. I have chosen to help self moderate the game with the help of others. Since I'm pretty high level, highest I have seen, I will be warning those who chose this behavior, after which I will make he game a bit less pleasant for them. It's just gone to far in some specific cases. A little boasting, banter, and even the childish name calling I can live with. I don't think I've been immune either as I have one instance I am not proud of. Not vulgar, just not my best moment. I intend to try to make a change as best as I am able to. A little strong arm tactics might help also.

CounterSniper
02-15-2012, 10:40 PM
This game allows minors to play and funzio has no in game moderation as they do here. I have seen some players tell others thy are going to **** their wife, kill them, vulgar language of all types, and other very personal attacks. I think that I may talk with apple about rating he game for adults at the least. I just can't believe what I see. I have chosen to help self moderate the game with the help of others. Since I'm pretty high level, highest I have seen, I will be warning those who chose this behavior, after which I will make he game a bit less pleasant for them. It's just gone to far in some specific cases. A little boasting, banter, and even the childish name calling I can live with. I don't think I've been immune either as I have one instance I am not proud of. Not vulgar, just not my best moment. I intend to try to make a change as best as I am able to. A little strong arm tactics might help also.

The comments can and should be reported to funzio. They will be dealt with as profanity and personal attacks are not allowed.

That said IMHO the majority of those putrid and profanely offensive comments are generated by the minors.

Totally childish and immature behavior, but then again trying vigilantism instead of following proper channels isn't necessarily the most mature course either.

Speed ump
02-15-2012, 10:53 PM
It has been reported. And it is not the kids, it is the adults, guys in their 40s to 60. You would think they would behave better than this, and the result is I will pick up the slack. It's not just me though, there are many who are fed up with it and more seem to be agreeing as they see the posts on other boards. Even some of the offenders are admitting they might have gone to far and are willing to turn things down. But some seem to take that as an opportunity to crank it up even further. If we all stand by watching someone get get mugged,Waiting for someone else to do something, then we are all to blame for what the result is.I would prefer funzio perform this function myself. It's hard to believe they did not have something in place for this, hasn't crime city been out a while. I have no idea what goes on in that game or if thy have issues, but I know some in this game left crime city because of problems. I would hate to see that happen here, it's a good concept which I enjoy.

Wildfire
02-16-2012, 01:57 AM
It has been reported. And it is not the kids, it is the adults, guys in their 40s to 60. You would think they would behave better than this, and the result is I will pick up the slack. It's not just me though, there are many who are fed up with it and more seem to be agreeing as they see the posts on other boards. Even some of the offenders are admitting they might have gone to far and are willing to turn things down. But some seem to take that as an opportunity to crank it up even further. If we all stand by watching someone get get mugged,Waiting for someone else to do something, then we are all to blame for what the result is.I would prefer funzio perform this function myself. It's hard to believe they did not have something in place for this, hasn't crime city been out a while. I have no idea what goes on in that game or if thy have issues, but I know some in this game left crime city because of problems. I would hate to see that happen here, it's a good concept which I enjoy.

I completely agree, my son also plays this game and I wouldn't like him to get some of the comments I've seen. I've seen from things posted in other games that where adults can shrug abusive comments off, children are more likely to be genuinely hurt and upset by them.

Freelance
02-16-2012, 02:44 PM
268 483 143 add me, i don't hate! lol

CounterSniper
02-19-2012, 11:21 PM

I had one encounter with a flame thrower and trust me what he said was not pleasant and made me quite angry. I replied calmly and he kept going with multiple taunts which is what I wanted. After 2 messages are on your wall you receive a prompt while deleting them that asks if you want to block the player. I did and have never had to deal with him again. There are systems in place, you just have to use them.