PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Players?

Brent
02-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Have any of you guys come across some players where you went to their hoods and it showed the rob icon symbol over the building but it said "Cant Rob". Then you go to your hood and back to their hood and whatever you tryed to rob still shows the rob icon above the building? It dont make sense.

So did this ever happen to any of you guys?

Euchred
02-11-2012, 05:51 PM
I've seen this on a couple occasions one guys name was checker i think

CounterSniper
02-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Have any of you guys come across some players where you went to their hoods and it showed the rob icon symbol over the building but it said "Cant Rob". Then you go to your hood and back to their hood and whatever you tryed to rob still shows the rob icon above the building? It dont make sense.

So did this ever happen to any of you guys?

I always assumed it was cuz they were upgrading that building, just a guess, but the ones that get to me are when there are multiple buildings in one hood that say that. Kinda Shady.

Babytway
02-11-2012, 05:59 PM
yes many times, i sent in report about it and they said its a known problem/issue but didn't say that there were goin to fix it.

Brent
02-11-2012, 06:46 PM
yes many times, i sent in report about it and they said its a known problem/issue but didn't say that there were goin to fix it.

I sent in a report also and they said that it only happens to 5% of all players so they said they will just leave it.. not very supportive/helpful funzio.

Ghost818
02-11-2012, 07:26 PM
yes omg that happens so many times usually with the same people, there was this guy i think big al (not upper case) his G clubs along with his whole hood was up for grabs but it was doing that to me -_-

Babytway
02-11-2012, 07:34 PM
i want to beat the crap outta ghost for saying i attack him and lost but i can't because of this glitch

DougVan
02-11-2012, 07:36 PM
I think when the rival list is formed, all rival info at that time is sent to your phone/pad and icons don't get updated unless was you doing all of the robbing... Ie babytway finds me on rival list after robbing a couple other unsuspecting CC citizens and stumbles across some beauty lofts and MTs that look like they're waiting to be pillaged. The reason the rob icon appears is because the collections came up right as the rival list refreshed. Now let's say someone else robs me or I'm lucky enough to collect while Babytway is robbing the first two, then I think the icon remains on screen even though the building is no longer active???

This is at least the conclusion I've come to after having a couple of "pillaging" races and seeing this happen... Kind of the reverse of the "staying logged in" glitch.

I basically refresh my list after two actions (rob or attack) figuring my rivals will be fresher for the picking.

Ghost818
02-11-2012, 07:38 PM
^^ babytway, i was actually looking through my old messages (before i stopped getting on here) and i saw I was the one who told you where the riot gun was, and we were all nice to eachother and ish like that. Can we drop this? I don't like all this beef with our forum members let alone anyone having it with me. I apologize for dropping to 499 it was a **** move, but within 24 hours i was back up to 500 cause i realized i dont need to hide im doing pretty good for my level anyway.

Brent
02-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Yeah, this glitch is starting to get annoying for me as well.

Babytway
02-11-2012, 08:09 PM
fair enough :)

k0de
02-11-2012, 10:24 PM
@Ghost818- you ran with the fo-nine-nine? That's does it, you and I got beef!:mad: I'll deal with you right after I sort out the rest of your '-1 Crew'... which is on my list of things to do... right after I finish the Thug Life goals. And as soon as my stamina recharges a bit, I'll get right back onto doing that. So anyway... when I finally get around to it, I promise you- it WILL be on for young and old!

Seriously though, something has really sapped the drama out of this place lately. And what ever happened to... what's-his-name... that clown I don't like? Where the hell is he now?

EDIT: Oh yeah, that's right. This happened to me two days ago. Wouldn't have mattered so much either, except that it happened to be a hood which had I been able to get my loot on, would have set a new all-time record (well, personal best anyway) for thievery- estimated at roughly double the old mark. But there was nothing there to take. Some sort of smoke-and-mirrors trick I guess. Went back fifteen minutes later and still the same thing- "Rob Me" signs everywhere but not so much as a dollar to be looted anywhere.

Ghost818
02-12-2012, 12:39 AM
@Ghost818- you ran with the fo-nine-nine? That's does it, you and I got beef!:mad: I'll deal with you right after I sort out the rest of your '-1 Crew'... which is on my list of things to do... right after I finish the Thug Life goals. And as soon as my stamina recharges a bit, I'll get right back onto doing that. So anyway... when I finally get around to it, I promise you- it WILL be on for young and old!

Seriously though, something has really sapped the drama out of this place lately. And what ever happened to... what's-his-name... that clown I don't like? Where the hell is he now?

EDIT: Oh yeah, that's right. This happened to me two days ago. Wouldn't have mattered so much either, except that it happened to be a hood which had I been able to get my loot on, would have set a new all-time record (well, personal best anyway) for thievery- estimated at roughly double the old mark. But there was nothing there to take. Some sort of smoke-and-mirrors trick I guess. Went back fifteen minutes later and still the same thing- "Rob Me" signs everywhere but not so much as a dollar to be looted anywhere.
lol yeah for less than 24 hours.

Max Power
02-12-2012, 06:19 AM
lol yeah for less than 24 hours.

Pussy for a day? LOL!

Ghost818
02-12-2012, 06:23 AM
Pussy for a day? LOL!
A lot of our fellow forum members were and still are at 499, me and babytway had business but thats done. With all due respect k0de, attack me I dare you, and as for you max, I thought we were cool but aight LOL?

Max Power
02-12-2012, 06:29 AM
A lot of our fellow forum members were and still are at 499, me and babytway had business but thats done. With all due respect k0de, attack me I dare you, and as for you max, I thought we were cool but aight LOL?

LOL....we are. You were still a pussy for a day! Neener neener..

And all the other 499ers are pussies.

Babytway loves to rob. She tell you she loves to rob until her last Crime City breath.

I feel the same way about 499ers.

Pussies.

heath4pack
02-12-2012, 08:07 AM
What about not being able to see the player to attack them. This always happens to me for some reason.

This happens when I go to rob first, check stats, go to attack and he/she is not there to tap.

Brent
02-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Holy ****! Im PISSED! I just went to someones hood named Bolo and we could rob his level 10 Office buildings but i couldnt because of this glitch! Then my bro went to his hood and robbed them for 4.5 million each time! Funzio, i need you to fix this glitch ASAP because i could have robbed the level 10 office buildings.

Brent
02-12-2012, 04:25 PM
What about not being able to see the player to attack them. This always happens to me for some reason.

This happens when I go to rob first, check stats, go to attack and he/she is not there to tap.

That means they are already beat up.

Joeycool
02-12-2012, 04:43 PM
I feel the same way about 499ers.

Pussies.

With you on that one Max... As I have finished my thug life goals I now go out of my way to attack them!

k0de
02-12-2012, 07:56 PM
With all due respect k0de, attack me I dare you

Nah I probably wont. Unlike you, I'm actually a pussy all the time. But just because I can't beat you doesn't mean we don't have beef! Not only did you pussy out, but you pussied out of pussying out!!:p

It is kinda funny though that we go around all day fighting and robbing each other and plotting revenge or whatever, or discussing different strategies for farming or income, yet we then go and take an ethical stance against what you have to admit is actually a quite a legitimate tactical move.

Ghost818
02-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Nah I probably wont. Unlike you, I'm actually a pussy all the time. But just because I can't beat you doesn't mean we don't have beef! Not only did you pussy out, but you pussied out of pussying out!!:p

It is kinda funny though that we go around all day fighting and robbing each other and plotting revenge or whatever, or discussing different strategies for farming or income, yet we then go and take an ethical stance against what you have to admit is actually a quite a legitimate tactical move.
bro i got no beef with no one, if anyone needs my help im down to help thats what forms are for FTW and FTS!

Joeycool
02-13-2012, 10:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkWvImeSsaM

Ghost818
02-13-2012, 11:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkWvImeSsaM
sounds like green street hooligans ish to me

Chiefer
02-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I agree. It's because they already looted or someone else beat you to the loot before you refreshed your page again.

Babytway
02-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Holy ****! Im PISSED! I just went to someones hood named Bolo and we could rob his level 10 Office buildings but i couldnt because of this glitch! Then my bro went to his hood and robbed them for 4.5 million each time! Funzio, i need you to fix this glitch ASAP because i could have robbed the level 10 office buildings.

yah i see bolo all the time with his stuff up and he is also one i can not attack or rob either.

Brent
02-13-2012, 04:51 PM
yah i see bolo all the time with his stuff up and he is also one i can not attack or rob either.

Yeah, it sucks dont it? Because he has the best buildings to rob and not much defense. I hate how i cant rob him.

Twinkie
02-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Yeah, it sucks dont it? Because he has the best buildings to rob and not much defense. I hate how i cant rob him.

I LOVE BOLO!!! He attacked me 4 times one night, he lost 3 outta 4. Funny part was he was carrying ALOT of cash, each time he lost to me, he lost 30K. He got back 6K when he won. I woke up the next morning with 84K, lmao, was thinking "Did I forget to deposit this or something?". It was until then I checked the news feed and saw his name.

Unfortunately that was the last time ever he attacked me. Haven't seen his name since. Every night i woke up hoping to see him again, ahhhh BOLO WHERE ART THOU?!?! :o

Brent
02-13-2012, 07:20 PM
I LOVE BOLO!!! He attacked me 4 times one night, he lost 3 outta 4. Funny part was he was carrying ALOT of cash, each time he lost to me, he lost 30K. He got back 6K when he won. I woke up the next morning with 84K, lmao, was thinking "Did I forget to deposit this or something?". It was until then I checked the news feed and saw his name.

Unfortunately that was the last time ever he attacked me. Haven't seen his name since. Every night i woke up hoping to see him again, ahhhh BOLO WHERE ART THOU?!?! :o

I always see him and heres some stats from what my brother told me on his buildings when we rob them...

Level 9 French Restaurant = $110,000
Level 9 Russian Restaurant = $48,000
Level 10 Fancy Restaurant = $6,600
Level 10 Modern Loft = $15,000
Level 10 Office Building =$4,500,000

Wish i could of robbed his office buildings for 4.5Million each time.

AppleMacGuy
02-14-2012, 02:04 AM
Bolo was the source of my biggest ever robbery - 14.7 million!!! Can't help but love that guy/gal :p it's just a shame I only found him the one time with his buildings ready for robbing :(

Brent
02-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Bolo was the source of my biggest ever robbery - 14.7 million!!! Can't help but love that guy/gal :p it's just a shame I only found him the one time with his buildings ready for robbing :(

Do you know a person named Azeroht around rank 170-180? He has AWESOME buildings to rob also. I never seen him in a long time though.

murf
02-14-2012, 10:32 AM
I think when the rival list is formed, all rival info at that time is sent to your phone/pad and icons don't get updated unless was you doing all of the robbing... Ie babytway finds me on rival list after robbing a couple other unsuspecting CC citizens and stumbles across some beauty lofts and MTs that look like they're waiting to be pillaged. The reason the rob icon appears is because the collections came up right as the rival list refreshed. Now let's say someone else robs me or I'm lucky enough to collect while Babytway is robbing the first two, then I think the icon remains on screen even though the building is no longer active???

This is at least the conclusion I've come to after having a couple of "pillaging" races and seeing this happen... Kind of the reverse of the "staying logged in" glitch.

I basically refresh my list after two actions (rob or attack) figuring my rivals will be fresher for the picking.

I agree with this....I refresh after every 1-2 actions and don't have that problem anymore...

mexx
02-14-2012, 11:12 AM
which level is bolo? i´m at level 130 and i never saw him. :(

AppleMacGuy
02-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Do you know a person named Azeroht around rank 170-180? He has AWESOME buildings to rob also. I never seen him in a long time though.

Oh yeah, I remember him alright...spanked for a shedload more than a few times...:p From memory, I think he was cheating IIRC as he had ana amazing economy...must have got booted?

AppleMacGuy
02-14-2012, 03:12 PM
which level is bolo? i´m at level 130 and i never saw him. :(

He is level 138 or 139...it seems to me he does not appear that frequently...his def stats are quite low so he probably gets spanked constantly esp. with the fight goals thus keeping him out from the list for most of the time.

Brent
02-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Oh yeah, I remember him alright...spanked for a shedload more than a few times...:p From memory, I think he was cheating IIRC as he had ana amazing economy...must have got booted?

Yeah, i got a ****load of money from him too since he had such great economy. And yeah i think he was hacking even though he said he was a Crime City developer lol.