PDA

View Full Version : 101 Lockboxes Up for Grabbing

UptownGuy
02-11-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm giving away lockboxes. if you want it come and get it... goodluck!

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2057/photo17.png

Nicholost
02-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the offer, but we're about 100 levels away from each other.

Lockboxes aside, I want to know what your stats are. There's a lot of gold in that hood. I feel like I'm staring at Paul Wall's grill.

Max Power
02-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the offer, but we're about 100 levels away from each other.

Lockboxes aside, I want to know what your stats are. There's a lot of gold in that hood. I feel like I'm staring at Paul Wall's grill.

LOL....yeah, good luck:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Mackiesback/2f7ffe8b.jpg

Joeycool
02-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Well done on achieving the goals mate!

Out of interest did you have to use any gold?

I have not used any yet. However I have my first 5 diamonds... all by using the middle lock pick that uses in game cash. I seem to have hit a bit of a brick wall today. No diamonds at all!

Nicholost
02-11-2012, 12:47 PM
LOL....yeah, good luck:
[picture of stats]
If my offense is 1/10 of his defense, does that mean I have a 1:10 chance of winning? That's better than my chances of getting laid. I mean, look at me. I have a permanent 5-o-clock shadow, an upset scowl, noticeable age lines forming on my forehead, and worst of all, a nose picking problem. But back to the point, I can't beat that.

UptownGuy
02-11-2012, 01:16 PM
LOL....yeah, good luck:

LMFAO Yea you're right...

UptownGuy
02-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Well done on achieving the goals mate!

Out of interest did you have to use any gold?

I have not used any yet. However I have my first 5 diamonds... all by using the middle lock pick that uses in game cash. I seem to have hit a bit of a brick wall today. No diamonds at all!

At first, im determined not to use any gold but despite many attempts i only manage to unlock 3 diamonds so i decided to use gold in the end. I spent more than 300 gold just to unlock them all including resetting the clock timer...

Joeycool
02-11-2012, 02:15 PM
At first, im determined not to use any gold but despite many attempts i only manage to unlock 3 diamonds so i decided to use gold in the end. I spent more than 300 gold just to unlock them all including resetting the clock timer...

Thanks for the advice. Still 4 days or so to go. I think I'll hold off on using gold for a few days yet!

How's everyone else getting on?

Royal Flush
02-11-2012, 04:27 PM
I have 6 but compared to others that's not that much. Looking at the rates & basically without gold you would either have to be lucky or attempt to open a box at least 18 times a day before the end!

procsyzarc
02-11-2012, 06:09 PM
On 7 so far used 20 gold so far. Will start using gold to unlock with 1.5 days to go and if no luck by the end will reset timer to till I get 10 or quit out of frustration. Hopefully doesn't come to needing gold but at the end of the day the sig is better than a palm hotel

@op probably still worth opening them and hoping for the 500 respect

Nudie
02-11-2012, 06:22 PM
No lockboxes for me, no diamponds either. Can't even connect to the game server for over 12 hours. Dunno what the problem is.

Joeycool
02-12-2012, 12:52 PM
I have spent all day opening boxes with gold today. Cost about 150G so far. No diamonds. Just a few weapons / armour that is too weak to improve my stats at all.

I have 5 diamonds that I got rather quickly in the first couple of days using the medium option.

I don't think I will be using anymore gold. It's not worth the gamble so far.

Amber_
02-12-2012, 01:32 PM
I have spent all day opening boxes with gold today. Cost about 150G so far. No diamonds. Just a few weapons / armour that is too weak to improve my stats at all.

I have 5 diamonds that I got rather quickly in the first couple of days using the medium option.

I don't think I will be using anymore gold. It's not worth the gamble so far.

I bought some gold and opened some boxes, but only got like 2 diamonds. Then i put the gold on crates instead (with the cheap price), which felt like a much better deal as I got a lot of great weapons instead of just one (which I didn't know HOW much gold it was gonna cost in the end). My tip to you is to do the same.

Giedrius
02-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Amber we are very similar, but you missing something... Guess what? http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w446/owieczka23/79cb5ccf.jpg

nappyface
02-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Cheap crates did magic for me to. Then price went up I turned to Diamonds. This week was good... http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w446/owieczka23/5a5f05e1.jpg

Nice haul. If you don't mind me asking, how much gold did you use?

Giedrius
02-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Nice haul. If you don't mind me asking, how much gold did you use?. About 140 £ worth.

Joeycool
02-12-2012, 03:44 PM
I bought some gold and opened some boxes, but only got like 2 diamonds. Then i put the gold on crates instead (with the cheap price), which felt like a much better deal as I got a lot of great weapons instead of just one (which I didn't know HOW much gold it was gonna cost in the end). My tip to you is to do the same.

That is what I ended up doing. I do think that the Lock boxes are a bit of a gamble and the chances are stacked against you quite highly.

I dont seem to be having any luck with it at all over the last three days. I have tried to open 5 boxes with the medium option and didnt manage to open a single one. Add to that the fact that the last 12 or so have had useless contents its not an easily achievable goal.

I'm certainly not wasting any more gold on it.