PDA

View Full Version : How to earn respect without leveling up fast?

Bennytwo5
02-10-2012, 02:48 PM
I am at level 78 so I feel like I'm getting close to being seen by HL players. I don't want to level up much higher too quick but add to my stats for a little bit. I like using respect to buy items and it seems like the best way to earn these is fighting missions. Winning 50 fights in a row adds up so I am afraid if I continue at this rate I will be leveling up too fast.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any and all are appreciated. For the record, I am cash only - no gold.

Royal Flush
02-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Rob laundromats or better yet if you can find them lofts!

CJ Sniper
02-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Rob the big buildings, ignore goals and money. At times when I have targeted primarily warehouses and clothing stores in my attack range, my respect went through the roof.

There's a topic on what the big respect buildings are. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?14901-Respect-the-buildings-you-rob!!!

Nicholost
02-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Fighting is an okay way to earn respect... but as long as you are accomplishing Championships and Winning Streaks. While achieving those gives you a good chunk of respect points, they do come with a fair bit of experience. I think the best way to earn respect while minimizing experience gain would be to rob high experience buildings (see below).

Clicky (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?14901-Respect-the-buildings-you-rob)

EDIT: Dang, you guys are fast to respond.

dudeman
02-10-2012, 03:22 PM
I am at level 78 so I feel like I'm getting close to being seen by HL players. I don't want to level up much higher too quick but add to my stats for a little bit. I like using respect to buy items and it seems like the best way to earn these is fighting missions. Winning 50 fights in a row adds up so I am afraid if I continue at this rate I will be leveling up too fast.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any and all are appreciated. For the record, I am cash only - no gold.

You have another 20-30 levels to go before anyone HL will be likely to see you.

Robbing "respect buildings" is the best way to earn RP without gaining too much XP. Building like warehouses and meat factories do pay good RP, but IMO they give too much XP if you're trying to avoid gaining too much of it. The link CJ Sniper posted will help you.

qwikster
02-10-2012, 05:01 PM
laundromats lvl 4 to 7: RP-to-exp ratio 2-3. this was my camping strategy when i was at lower levels.

NightCrawler
12-30-2012, 02:27 AM
Crawler/camper lm & lofts are really good but hard to find at my lvl i also like magic ph because of the good cash and respect amount which will be useful for buying requierd weapons once im at a higher lvl

Nicky the Nose
12-30-2012, 02:53 AM
Nice necro, might want to check date before posting in the future

And weapons bought with in game cash are worthless

Hero of Time
12-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Don't necro threads.

Abe Froman
12-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Don't necro threads.

Hello friend.

Did you have a prosperous holiday season?