PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else finding the lockboxes buggy?

Mig
02-10-2012, 03:01 AM
My first 3 lockboxes I paid $10,000 to open them each and got a diamond every time. After the second time, the price went up to $10,100 (why? So random)

But then what happened is I tried to open the 4th (again paying $10,100) and it said I got nothing but also the lockbox didn't disappear. I still had it. So I waited an hour, paid another $10,100 to open it and again it said I got nothing but also it didn't disappear. I basically tried 4 times to open it, wasting $40,000 and it would never give me anything but also wouldn't disappear.

So the 5th time I tried opening it for free and I got a diamond. Now I am on my 4th hour again trying to open a lockbox and it always gives me nothing but never disappears. I have collected 8 and I can't even get rid of them because I wait an hour, try to open it, get nothing, but they never go away.

This is annoying. I've wasted about $80,000 and also 8 hours where I could've opened boxes.

Mig
02-10-2012, 03:05 AM
I have 9 at the moment. Just tried another one, free opening. Again, didn't give me anything, didn't disappear. I still have 9.

This is so annoying. I could be getting stuff from my boxes. Gonna try a restart.

schlumpf
02-10-2012, 03:10 AM
The price is always 100*level. If you read the message you would have seen that you didn't "succeed in opening" the box, so it doesn't disappear unless it gets robbed by other players. You were just really lucky with your first diamonds.

Mig
02-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Right, so I'm just now really unlucky that I've got nothing 9 times in a row.

Thanks.

Max Power
02-10-2012, 04:50 AM
Man, if people would just read the instructions.